Join our team and experience Workday!
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing. At Workday, we’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Workday is looking for an accomplished, talented, energetic, team player to join the Analyst Relations team. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented self-starter with a passion for world class Analyst Relations. Interested candidates must have a successful track record executing Analyst Relations programs, experience managing cross-functional teams, self-confidence and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.The Senior Analyst Relations Manager will be responsible for engaging global analysts and market influencers, with a goal of ensuring they fairly and accurately represent Workday in all settings. This person will proactively maintain relationships, seek feedback, drive awareness, and influence favorable outcomes for Workday. This person will focus on analysts and market influencer who cover Workforce Management, Payroll, and select vertical industries.The Senior Analyst Relations Manager will develop and execute Analyst Relations plans that support business objectives, key results, and the Analyst Relations team mission. This person is expected to successfully lead teams comprised of executives, senior product and technology leaders, marketers, and corporate communications managers across the company.
- Plan and execute all aspects of a targeted, global analyst relations program
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key analysts and market influencers
- Manage all communications and engagements with targeted analysts as described in each AR plan
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders
- Provide strategic guidance to product, technology and vertical industry leaders based on insights gained from analysts and their market research
- Manage all aspects of preparing and executing a Gartner Magic Quadrant, Forrester Wave, IDC MarketScape or equivalent research from smaller AR firms
- Read published research and social media posts from the analyst community, summarize and provide recommendations for engagement and next steps to internal stakeholders
- Provide targeted analysts with customer references in support of key research initiatives
- Participate in the planning and execution of Workday and analyst firm events
- Track and report analyst interactions and coverage
- 5+ years of global analyst relations experience, preferably in in enterprise software
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills· Strategic, analytical thinker with keen tactical execution skills· Strong attention to detail and ability to manage numerous concurrent deadline-driven projects while keeping a positive attitude and maintaining composure
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Periodic travel is required
- USA, CA, San Francisco
- USA, UT, Salt Lake City
- USA, IL, Chicago
- USA, TX, Austin
- USA, CO, Denver
- USA, CA, Pleasanton