NICE Ltd, a rapidly growing publicly traded tech leader with a market cap of $6 Billion, is seeking a Public Relations/Analyst Manager to join as a tactical contributor for our Global Corporate Communications Team. This role focuses on writing, public relations, case studies, and messaging. The candidate should be experienced in driving key messaging with industry influences across the major industry research firms. As a fast paced organization the ideal candidate will be one that understands competing priorities and is well-equipped to ensure the PR/AR process flow churns.
The PR/AR Manager will report directly to the Director of Corporate Communications, who is committed to ensuring everyone has a seat at the table. You will benefit from a thoughtful, strategic management approach designed to actively cultivate a space where innovation and diversity of approach is rewarded, irrespective of guaranteed outcome or potential risk. The ideal candidate is a creatively adventurous thinker who explores beyond the status quo. We’re driven to ensuring our voice and approach are as cutting-edge as our market-disrupting technology products!
The PR/AR Manager will own a variety of responsibilities, including:
- Researching, writing, editing, and company press releases, messaging documents, event promotions, email and print materials, and other marketing and media relations content.
- Connect key analysts with company executives and subject-matter experts via a mix of interactions, including phone calls, face-to-face meetings, briefings, inquiries, etc.
- Lead multi-stakeholder activity related to analyst evaluations and surveys such as Gartner Magic Quadrants, Gartner Market Guides, Forrester Waves, Forrester Tech Tides, and more
- Mindfully targeting content to both general business and industry-specific audiences.
- Collaborating closely with other teams to write technically accurate, compelling, and creative content.
It is imperative that the PR/AR professional be an exceptional communicator who is naturally detail-oriented and thrives under pressure. Our newest teammate must be a master at simplifying complex concepts in a variety of audience-specific tones which still represent the heart and objectives of NICE. As this role is highly visible to senior management and various global leaders, key skills include the ability to interface with a variety of internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams within a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment.
More About Us:
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: Nice) dedicated to making the world a safer place to live! We are the leading worldwide provider of both cloud and on-premise enterprise software solutions that enable organizations to prevent financial crime, enhance safety and security, ensure compliance, and increase operational efficiency.
Recognized by FAST Company as one of the Most Innovative Companies, NICE is known for our responsible business conduct and contributions to corporate social responsibility. We’ve received countless awards due to the ROI provided by our environmentally safe solutions, which generate superior analytical insights, innovate automation and analytics, optimize workflow, and revolutionize security, risk, and compliance capabilities.
Moreover, we are all genuinely NICE people! The core of our business is ethical efficiency, so we are invested in ensuring that our employees are empowered to drive results!
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Individual & family health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Company-funded 401k contribution
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching and 360 degree feedback
- Stocked kitchen, game room with a fully loaded drink fridge, and other fun surprises throughout the office
- Huge windows with gorgeous views right across from the NYC!
- A deep commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.