Influencer Relations Europe, Ensono, Staines, UK
We are looking for a creative, passionate and detail-oriented individual who can cover all UK aspects of public relations and analyst relations, with additional responsibility for Poland and India. As an agile company and an unknown brand, you have the consent to pilot new techniques and ideas. You must be able to engage with confidence and professionalism at a senior level both inside the business and with our PR agency, as well as journalists and analysts. This person reports into the European Marketing Director while taking global direction on influencer relations from the Global Senior Influencer Relations Manager. You will be measured on goals including Share of Voice, analyst briefings, report mentions, speaking engagements and award wins.
You will be given support and training in the form of Ensono University and access to third party formats where applicable. One of your goals will be to ensure that you are keeping yourself skilled up to do your job, so we actively encourage using your 5 education days.
Ensono is a well-funded private-equity backed business that is expanding its presence internationally. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused complex managed hosting and cloud infrastructure services and solutions that enables our clients across all industry sectors to ‘operate for today and optimise for tomorrow’, simplifying complex business challenges and delivering immediate value.
Our purpose remains the same: to be our client’s relentless ally, disrupting the status quo and unleashing them to do great things. Our 2,000+ associates across the world are committed to this purpose.
The European Marketing team is a fast-paced and exciting team of five who are committed to achieving our business goals and aligning to the business purpose, but still respect a work/life balance and having fun. Collectively we are responsible for generating awareness and driving demand within Europe and specifically the UK market.
- Manage the European PR agency
- Work on articles, newsjacking and opportunistic media items
- Monitor media outlets for coverage on clients and competitors
- Coordinate public relations and analyst relations efforts with the Senior Global Influencer Relations Manager
- Work with sales on developing Client Reference material for use within press releases and articles
- Manage the local analyst relationships
- Coordinate the Gartner Magic Quadrant submissions along with the Senior Global Influencer Relations Manager
- Coordinate analyst briefings with the Product Team and European Senior Leadership Team
- Manage the European Employee Advocacy platform and run ad hoc training as required
- Influence and input into the social media platforms
- Work with the Senior Global Value Marketing Director on research and coordinate local research projects
- Virtual management of the Marketing Intern during his/her Influencer Relations rotation of 3mths
- Coordinate India and Poland public relations activities as necessary
- Assist with budget forecasting and tracking related to the execution of the influencer program
- IT background
- Managed Service Provider background preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of Cloud, Infrastructure and Mainframe area preferred but not essential
- Journalist relationships
- Analyst relationships
- Excellent management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Problem analysis and problem-solving which includes being persistent & resourceful and thinking outside the box
- Detail orientated – starter/finisher
- Excellent grammar
- Fully functional and self-directed
- Regularly leads self and established as specialist
- Adaptability & creativity
- Sound judgment & decision-making
- Client first mentality
- Understands the “big picture” and adjusts work accordingly
- Ability to manage workflow of “hot” jobs that need accelerated schedule
- 7+ years PR and analyst relations experience
- business or PR-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
Primary Location City/State:
Staines, UK, Middlesex