Role & Responsibilities
- Sitting within the Global Communications team, this new Global Analyst Relations position will provide a key link between the organisation and the industry-leading analyst communities.
- You will engage and develop further business opportunities and create, develop and maintain vibrant conversations with the industry analyst communities.
- You will quickly develop a deep understanding of the organisation’s unique technology, key messaging, vision, purpose and mission.
- Working collaboratively with the Communication and Product Management teams, you will ideate, implement and drive the strategy for a global analyst relations program and help produce analyst input and advice regarding competitors, market trends and new technologies.
- Drive coverage and understanding of the organisation’s vision, strategy, competitive differentiation and market leadership.
- Work with product marketing to understand the technology, development roadmap, perform competitive analysis, and build a compelling story to share with the analyst community.
- Respond quickly to analyst requests, manage all responses which may require creating deliverables and coordinating between various internal departments.
- Quarterly analyst newsletters and bi-weekly internal AR reports.
- Analyse relevant analyst research, summarize, and distribute for internal stakeholders.
- Track and report on all analyst interactions, social conversations, and coverage.
- Work with analyst firms to complete research reports and whitepapers (such as MQ and Wave reports).
- Engage with the organisation’s product management and communications teams to ensure engaging and up to date messaging.
- Establish processes for ongoing communication and education of industry analysts
- Facilitating a regular cadence of analyst briefings and interviews.
- Provide recommendations and supporting proof-points for analyst research and subscription services.
- Proactively engage and deepen relationships with our analysts and market influencers.
- Responding to analyst inquiries, monitoring briefings, ensuring that deliverables are provided and suggesting research topics.
- Support the corporate communications team in other PR-related programs and activities.
- Securing analyst quotes for press release, marketing materials and sales collateral.
- Create a target, global analyst house and analyst list.
- Develop and monitor a global analyst report calendar for engagement.
- Preparing analyst briefing tours, presentations, and documents.
Employer Profile: European HQ Big Data Vendor offering innovative solutions changing the Big Data landscape.
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years of analyst relations experience directly interacting with Gartner, Forrester and other major IT industry analyst firms.
- 5+ years of enterprise tech industry experience.
- You have a technology background and you are already be an experienced and respected influencer.
- Excellent communications and collaboration skills.
- Strong writing, storytelling, and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in creating, editing, and presenting written and visual content.
- The ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
To apply, fill in the form and we’ll pass on your details to the recruiter.
You must log in to post a comment.