You will lead the global analyst relations discipline within the global integrated communications team. This is a newly-established discipline and of strategic importance for Philips, insofar as we are increasingly moving into the technology space, where industry analysts have significant influence over customer buying decisions.
You will be responsible for creating a global plan targeting the most relevant/impactful analysts, which will require you to work very closely with the business group leaders, to acquire a deep understanding of our product and solution offerings and those of our competitors. You will also be expected to collaborate with other disciplines within Philips, including marketing and media relations, to help ensure that positive analyst reports/comments are fully leveraged with customers, the media and other key influencers. Furthermore, you will:
- Develop and execute the AR plan to positively influence analysts’ perceptions of Philips and willingness to recommend
- Build relationships with those analysts of most importance to Philips
- Manage proactive outreach to analysts, including briefings, events and other communications tools
- Help spokespeople prepare for engagement with analysts, including development of briefing materials and training where needed
- Work with product /solutions management and marketing to develop messaging and presentation materials that are targeted towards analyst requirements
- Assess and manage inbound analyst enquiries and research requests
- Maintain and proactively manage analyst research calendar of relevant reports
- Track and share analyst feedback and relevant program metrics with the business
You will report directly to Edward Walsh, global head of integrated communications.
We are looking for
- University degree with more than 10 years relevant experience.
- Experience in AR, PR, or other external communications role.
- Ability to engage credibly with internal stakeholders up to board level, providing counsel and selling the benefits of the analyst program internally
- Good understanding of technology and ability to apply this in a business context
- Ability to understand and effectively convey company strategy
If you have any remaining questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Femke Hibma at firstname.lastname@example.org– please do not apply directly to this email but through the Philips career site as explained below. Only application received through the Philips career site will be taken into consideration.
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site– vacancy number 148165.
Please note that the closing date of this vacancy is 27-03-2016.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews
You must log in to post a comment.