Advance the company’s mission to attain and sustain position and recognition as the leader in the customer experience market by facilitating a strategic analyst relations program.
Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as the company’s functional leader for analyst relations, setting a strategic direction for the program and overseeing its success:
- Create an annual analyst relations plan that aligns to business goals.
- Help develop messaging to analysts that differentiates Sitecore.
- Set measurable program goals, analyze and report on progress.
- Educate analysts on company solutions, influence positive analyst reports and win their endorsement in the sales process:
- Build and foster relationships with key analysts on the company’s behalf.
- Serve as the company’s primary point of contact to analysts, proactively engaging key analyst targets, responding to inquiries and supporting their needs.
- Establish and coordinate regular analyst briefings, assisting with presentation development, hosting and follow-up.
- Be able to clearly articulate Sitecore’s differentiators. And develop briefing presentations and materials for analyst tours.
- Effectively drive company participation and representation in analyst evaluations such as Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Waves, and others.
- Stay current on relevant industry research and provide sales and marketing with actionable intelligence for increasing sales and developing new products; understand analyst attitudes and leverage opportunities to influence their opinions and leverage their support.
- Communicate with Sales leaders to measure analyst influence on sales.
- Support the marketing team with incorporating analysts and their research into marketing programs.Read more