Role: Senior Principal Global Industry Analyst Relations
Company: Tableau Software, Inc.
Location: London, UK
About the Company
Tableau Software is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. Tableau makes fast analytics and visualization products that help people see and understand data of any size or format. The company is on its way to becoming a large, market-defining company in the business intelligence industry and is next in a long line of high profile Stanford spinouts (e.g., Google, Yahoo, VMWare). Customers of all sizes use our products, from Fortune 500 companies, to video game designers, to scientists in the jungles of Central America, to high school principals. Our software is for anyone with data and questions! Additionally, Tableau’s web products ( http://www.tableaupublic.com ) are used by bloggers, journalists, and major media web sites to share data online as interactive visualizations. Check out our products at: www.tableausoftware.com/product-tour.
Tableau’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our product and loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world. Tableau offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
About this Job
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Lead EMEA media/public and analyst relations to achieve high-visibility, positive presence of Tableau in top tier and industry media and industry reports
- Create and drive major, break-through public relations campaigns, leveraging PR agencies
- Develop and execute overall coordinated, enterprise-wide regional communications strategy
- Oversee analyst/influencer relations efforts, and act as centralized resource for product or regional functions
- Manage the relationships with EMEA agencies and lead the selection of regional agencies
- Implement protocols and best practices in anticipation of crisis management
Who you are
- Talent: Exceptional writing skills, strong verbal communication, strong project management skills, good business judgement
- Knowledge: knowledge of cutting edge PR concepts from traditional news formats, to newswires and social media. Experience in managing relationships with industry analyst such as Gartner and Forrester.
- Experience: Extensive experience in an agency or in-house PR role
- Skills: Strong computer skills including the MS Office suite and common social networking sites
- Cross-Cultural Experience: You enjoy the opportunity to travel abroad and have experience relating to customers from a variety of European countries and cultures. Fluency in French or German is highly preferred.
To learn more about Tableau’s mission, please visit: http://mission.tableausoftware.com
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Original Listing <<Here>>