Role: Senior Principal Global Industry Analyst Relations
About the Company
CSC is a global leader in next-generation IT services and solutions. The company’s mission is to enable superior returns on clients’ technology investments through best-in-class industry solutions, domain expertise and global scale. CSC has approximately 80,000 employees and reported revenue of $13.2 billion for the 12 months ended December 27, 2013
About the Job
- The scope of this position is the senior most analyst relations executive regionally within CSC, working internally with clients at all levels (especially senior and executive management) to establish an industry analyst relations strategy and execute across internal and external stakeholder communities.
The AR executive is responsible for corporate industry analyst globally for CSC Global Business Services (GBS) offering. Formulating and executing a global GBS strategy for the Corporate Analyst Relations team that involves close, sustained coordination with the company’s business groups with a secondary goal of sustaining a regional engagement program aligned to CSC’s global outreach. Planning, executing and measuring programs focused on complex business content.
- Cultivating and strengthening relationships with key influencers at major industry-analyst firms, as well as with industry commentators, ensuring that they are current with CSC’s strategy and objectives, and familiar with its technologies, messaging and key executives. Serving as one of CSC’s resident expert in how best to work with these organizations and make the most efficient use of senior executives in dealing with them.
- Serving as spokesperson for CSC with the analyst community for, at times, sensitive, complex business issues in a manner that builds confidence in CSC and the CSC brand, its leaders and key strategic initiatives
- Organizing and leading formal and informal briefings with industry analysts, conducted by CSC executives ranging from C-suite executives to experts in narrower subject areas across all offerings units and capabilities.
- Participating in the formulation of CSC’s strategy for communicating CSC’s vision and major initiatives, working closely with other functions within Corporate Communications, including Corporate Media Relations, Corporate Messaging, Digital Communications and Internal Communications.
- This position requires an experienced communications professional with demonstrated success in developing and executing go-to-market campaigns designed to position and promote technology offerings in a highly competitive market segment. It involves creative thinking, long range strategic planning, positioning and message development, program execution, project management, cross functional collaboration skills and regular interaction with corporate executives.
- The Senior Principal Industry Analyst Relation professional is also responsible for managing a group of diverse stakeholders across the company, aligning communications, marketing, offerings and strategic functions as well as evaluating and recommending best of class operating model to serve key internal clients and influential external clients. Driving world-class quality AR cost structure, operations and execution.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10 or more years of related industry analyst experience with a successful track record in building corporate programs and creating and delivering effective communications.
- Experience driving communications and working with analyst for product and solution roll outs and other corporate announcements preferably in the IT industry.
- Experience developing and executing strategic, repeatable and successful analyst relations plans.
- Experience collaborating across multiple internal departments to achieve communication and analyst relationship objectives and programs.
- Experience in using content management systems, databases, and other technologies, to develop and maintain communication vehicles, such as websites, intranets, social media platforms etc.
- Proven ability to lead proactive and reactive analyst relations initiatives to achieve positive results.
- Ability to work in a global, matrixed fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to win the confidence of senior executives on communications strategy.
- Ability to manage a team through leadership skills, coaching and mentoring.
- Energetic personality, with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking and presentation skills.
- Organization, presentation, time management and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate accountability for results, and show sound business judgment/decision-making ability.
- Experience working with company marketing objectives and across business practices
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
Originally Listed and Contact Details <<Here>>