- Constellation Research was founded in 2010, and has since grown to serve over 250 clients around the globe. The firm’s commitment to providing Open Research challenged the traditional analyst models. Today, Constellation continues to disrupt its own industry as it helps clients explore disruptive technology and trends.
- Constellation’s research, training programs, innovation workshops and ideation events focus on the under-served connections between business and IT strategy; recent projects have included helping senior executives at some of the world’s leading companies to prepare board-level strategy and cultivate innovation.
- In 2011, the firm launched its Connected Enterprise event, which returns October 29th to October 31st, 2014 at the Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay. This year’s executive innovation summit focuses on dominating digital disruption and headliner keynotes include Rachel Botsman of the Sharing Economy and Raj Chetty from Harvard speaking on the Equality of Opportunity.
- Also recently launched is Constellation Orbits, an “influencer network designed to extend Constellation’s coverage of digital disruption in technology, business models, and society.” The blog features Constellation analysts alongside other industry influencers; the firm plans to add to the contributor roster throughout 2014.
- For more information, visit Constellation Research on the web, at https://www.constellationr.com.
Are you a Constellation user?
- How are you using Constellation?
- Do you think Constellation revolutionising the analyst business model?
- If you’re an AR pro, what does that mean for you?