On 4th December the IIAR UK Chapter will be hosting the November forum delayed by the storms. As advertised before this will be a unique session. For our panel discussion we already have confirmed:
- Ron Baillie (Strategy and Architecture Director at Tullow Oil),
- Simon Niven (Global Head of Technology Services at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer)
- Alistair Russell (Advisory Practice Director at CIO Connect)
This session will provide us all with a chance to “peek behind the curtain” and understand how user organizations specifically choose to engage with the research community. Some of the questions we will specifically be exploring are:
- Which research do used organizations value and why
- Why and when do they use research firms versus other sources in the product/service purchase cycle
- How is IT research specifically used within the buying centre
- What kind of questions do they specifically ask the analysts about suppliers
In addition we will have an AR best practice session beforehand – details to be announced later this week. Our venue will be in London and the meeting will start at 4pm plus an opportunity for drinks and networking from 6pm onwards.
This will be a really exciting event that no IIAR member (or prospective member) should miss. If you would like more information or would like to attend please drop an email here.
I hope very much to see you there.
You must log in to post a comment.