Provide support to the Global Industry Analyst Relations (AR) team related to marketing initiatives for outreach to, engagement with, and relationship management of industry analysts. The AR program is directed at industry and market research analysts who monitor and report on Convergys Information Management’s business, technologies, products/solutions, markets, competitors, and overall industry trends, etc., on global basis.
The analyst relations intern acts as a key contributor to Convergys’s value creation, acting both as an essential support resource for all on-going analyst relations activities as they serve the company’s overall marketing goals and objectives, but also as a creative contributor to help identify emerging opportunities and novel approaches to executing systematic and targeted analyst relations campaigns and programs.
- Maintain and update analyst relations database tool for all analyst interactions
- Set up, confirm and modify, as needed, all appointments for analyst interviews/briefings with Convergys executives and experts
- Provide reports on monthly/weekly basis of all analyst activity
- Assist and support all AR outreach initiatives for major trade shows/conferences/events where Convergys will exhibit/attend, and where executives will attend and require AR support
- Assist in researching analyst firm report schedules and publication calendars
- Edit and maintain up-to-date analyst interaction plans with inputs from AR manager and vertical teams
- Create briefing books for analyst briefings with Convergys subject matter experts (SMEs), and when necessary, attend/listen in on analyst calls; take detailed/comprehensive notes
- Contribute to ad-hoc projects and requests as needed by management
- Assure the quality and standards and support of the AR planning process
(Full job description can be sent.)
- Strong organizational skills – database knowledgeable, e- and process driven
- Excellent communications skills: ability to speak knowledgeably, project confidence in interactions with research organizations and analysts, internal stakeholders
- Basic knowledge of business processes and software tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Research of information
- Creative and lateral thinking
- Rigor and quality control
- Organizational skills, planning and self-timing of initiatives
- Capacity to build a network, internally
- Inspire trust and knowledge ability
- Assertiveness, integration into a group and team’s acceptance
- Autonomy and self-sufficiency
Bachelor / Masters Degree in Business/Management/Marketing/Social Sciences related qualification.
Location(s) East of England
Start date Now
Duration: 7 – 12 months
Closing date 15/04/2012
Salary £14,500 pa pro rata depending on experience + accommodation allowance and travel allowance
For more information and to apply click here
You must log in to post a comment.