About the Job
With the continuing evolution of Akamai’s technology and our increasingly important role within the enterprise, Akamai is prioritizing the development of its analyst relations programs. The individual in this role will own establishing and maintaining a global framework for analyst relations which focuses on Akamai’s role in relation to cloud computing, ecommerce, HD video and software-as-a-service.
The analyst relations manager will have direct responsibility for implementing this program within the Americas and developing analyst relationships and will partner with Akamai’s corporate communications team members in the Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) and Europe Middle East & Africa (EMEA) regions to ensure consistent success around the world.
About the Team
Akamai’s global, corporate communications team is responsible for driving awareness and understanding of the company and its services. Other functions on the team include public relations, market intelligence, brand marketing and executive communications.
Responsibilities:* Development, implementation and ongoing management of Akamai’s global analyst relations strategy including the creation and management of an analyst relations plan, budget and system for proving return on
- Working with a cross-section of internal product/industry experts to ensure relevant industry analysts have a clear understanding of Akamai, its services and the benefits we deliver for our
- Briefing analysts and responding to questions regarding (at least) the basics of Akamai’s technology and services.
- Partnering with local corporate communications team members in the EMEA and APJ regions who will implement the AR program outside the USA.
- Facilitating internal requests for analyst reports and information and helping to ensure analyst feedback is incorporated into the ongoing sales, marketing and development cycles at the company.
- Bachelors Degree required Masters Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in technology marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years focused AR experience in the enterprise software sector.
- A passion and natural curiosity for technology.
- Polished verbal and written communication skills and a proven ability managing multiple assignments from conception to completion.
- Strategic thinking and solid execution within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- An ability to collaborate cross-company with a variety of technical, marketing and business thinkers.
- Experience working as an integrated member of a corporate communications team.
- Is relocation available for this position: No
- Is US Citizenship required: No
- Is a Security Clearance Required: No
Akamai provides market-leading, cloud-based services for optimizing Web and mobile content and applications, online HD video, and secure e-commerce. Combining highly-distributed, energy-efficient computing with intelligent software, Akamai has grown from a theoretical “big idea” in 1998, into one of the world’s most successful technology companies. With more than 2,000 employees and over 85,000 servers located around the world Akamai’s distributed computing system is transforming the cloud into a more viable place to inform, entertain, advertise, transact and collaborate.
If you’re excited by Akamai and would like to help change the online landscape please apply.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity employer (M/F/D/V) that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
Apply for this job online
You must log in to post a comment.