Reporting to the Director of Industry Analyst Relations, the Industry Analyst Relations Specialist is responsible for facilitating regular contact with analyst community and handling all logistics associated with that contact, supporting the collection of information for analyst requests, manage contract deliverables, databases, AR internal site, and maintain budget information/obligations.
1. Facilitate regular contact – book briefings, arrange meetings at events and other face-to-face opportunities, schedule senior executives for regular discussions with key influencers.
2. Conduct logistics for industry analyst community events: inquiries, briefings, face-to-face meetings, strategy days and analyst briefing days.
3. Assist in general information gathering for industry analyst surveys – Magic Quadrants, MarketScopes, Waves, Vendor Ratings and Technology Audits.
4. Manage Analyst firm contract deliverables – strategy days, web casts, key research deliverables.
5. Maintain databases currently in existence (contacts, coverage, passwords), and a schedule of upcoming surveys.
6. Help to maintain AR information on Ollie and Corporate Web site.
7. Prepare Board Review and research mentions analysis quarterly
8. Submit purchase orders and approve payments, track expenses related to events.
• 2-5 years of experience, some of which is relevant to the job.
• Good written and verbal communications skills with strict attention to detail. Articulates ideas and instructions both written and orally to diverse audiences; initiates communication in difficult situations or with unreceptive individuals and groups; helps to create and facilitate open communication in a team environment.
• Good interpersonal skills in order to maintain relationships with client service representatives and sales executives (of industry analyst firms), industry analysts, OpenText executives, product managers, and business managers.
• Good listening skills in a telephone environment.
• Computer literate with standard business applications specifically Microsoft Office 2003 or above.
• Excellent organizational skills required to manage multiple concurrent projects, unsupervised, in a fast paced environment.
• Makes active attempts to influence events to achieve goals; self-starting rather than passively accepting; takes action to achieve goals beyond standard expectations even in the face of resistance.
• Works effectively with others in the organization and outside the formal lines of authority (i.e., peers, other units, senior management) to accomplish organizational goals Addresses conflicts and disagreements proactively that affect team cohesiveness;; considers the impact of their decisions on others and shares credit with others for team accomplishments.
• Establishes a course of action for self to accomplish specific goals; manages time, resources and agenda effectively to avoid waste; for group leader’s plans proper assignments for personnel and appropriately allocates resources.
|Job ID #: 2391||Location: Canada, ON, Waterloo|
|Functional Area: Analyst Relations||Department: Corporate|
|Position Type: Regular||Education Required: Bachelors/3 year Degree|
|Experience Required: 2 years +||Relocation Provided:|
You must log in to post a comment.