- Requisition ID 37617
- Full Time
- Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom / Cincinnati, OH
DIMENSION & SCOPE:
This seasoned professional position will manage and lead the development and implementation of an effective global industry analyst relations and influencer program for Convergys’ Information Management division, reporting to the Senior Manager for Global PR and Thought Leadership.
- Identifying and building beneficial relationships with strategic analysts relevant to the company.
- Collaborating with the Vertical teams, Product Marketing and Marketing to secure positive analysts reports.
- Managing the development of Strategy Days with key analysts with the LOBs.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of an effective analyst relations program.
- Setting up and managing an effective influencer relations program.
- Directing the delivery of quality Convergys-specific information to analysts.
- Managing process to complete analyst research related to
CONVERGYS, TO INCLUDE:
- maintaining analyst research calendars.
- Facilitating analyst briefings, inquiries and interviews, such as Convergys-specific events, conferences, and tradeshows. This includes scheduling the briefings, planning the agenda, making recommendations on key speaking points/areas of interest, managing the actual interview, answering questions as appropriate, keeping a written record of the briefing, and handling any necessary action items that arise during the briefings.
- Securing analyst quotes for Convergys’ press releases.
- Preparing analyst briefing documents.
- Research and recommend appropriate courses of action (i.e., which analysts/analyst groups to target, which analyst research reports to sponsor, which analyst events to attend or sponsor, etc.) to enhance our influence with industry analysts in order to achieve Convergys’ goals.
- Creating and implementing analyst relations policies and procedures to ensure a standardized approach to working with industry analysts.
- Ensuring that analysts are kept up-to-date on recent Convergys related press releases.
- Keeping current on the latest industry trends.
- Communicating regularly with appropriate Convergys’ groups to stay current on new initiatives and other activities.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Marketing Communications, Liberal Arts or related field required.
You must log in to post a comment.