NCR has posted the following job description for a US Analyst Relations Manager.
NCR Corporation is looking for an experienced, Strategic Analyst Relations professional to help expand our existing analyst relations initiatives. The Analyst Relations Manager will be responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships between NCR businesses and key analysts to promote NCR’s solutions and strategies and position NCR as a thought leader. The individual will work across NCR functions including marketing, product development and communications to create and implement cohesive and consistent analyst relations programs for NCR’s Retail, Travel, Entertainment, Healthcare, and Services businesses. The position is part of the Business Intelligence team and will also work closely with Market and Competitive Intelligence professionals to help disseminate and leverage market and competitive intelligence across NCR.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Develops strong understanding of all NCR’s solutions & markets, and as well as understanding of assigned industries/segments to serve as a legitimate and credible spokesperson for the company and proactively communicate NCR news and developments to the analyst community
• Work closely with marketing and product management leaders to establish pro-active analyst relations plans by industry to promote that industry’s solutions, strategies, and expansion across key industry influencers
• Manage vendor evaluations, product ratings, and other RFIs from analysts firms to ensure timely completion that best positions NCR’s capabilities and competitive advantages
• Cultivate analysts who can serve as strong references/advocates with media, partners and customers
• Provide support for executive briefings, presentations, and other communications with industry analysts
• Develop and implement AR training, best practices, and processes across marketing, product management, sales, and executive leadership.
• Monitor and synthesize content and insight from analyst’s reports and distribute across key relevant stakeholders. Work with Market and Competitive Intelligence team members to leverage insight to educate stakeholders on key market analysis and developments.
Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field. MBA preferred.
• Passionate, strategic thinker with proven track record in successfully representing technology solutions in competitive environments and influencing the analyst community
• 5 years experience in strategy, marketing, or communications with at least 2 years in analyst relations
• Strong communications skills – both written and verbal
• Analytical, technical mind able to quickly extract, synthesize and rely key information from multiples sources without becoming overwhelmed
• Strong project management skills and the ability to drive cross-functional teams to from conception to completion
• Experience in or knowledge of NCR vertical industries (Banking, retail, entertainment, travel, healthcare and/or IT services) preferred
Candidates should apply directly to NCR: http://www.ncr.com in the career section to Job ID# 567536
You must log in to post a comment.