Junior Account Manager Analyst Relations at Metia in London, United Kingdom | LinkedIn
Support key accounts in their analyst relations programmes:
• Suggest and plan appropriate AR activity against client roadmap and objectives with your line manager
• Identify relevant analysts for particular activities and manage the briefing process
• Be pro-active in presenting innovative and creative analyst relations plans and ideas for your clients
• Develop and maintain client relationships with allocated accounts supported by your account manager and team lead
• Be the day-to-day point of contact for your client on allocated accounts
• Work with your manager to identify opportunities for personal development
• Write accurate and informative analyst de-briefs / summaries and send to the client
• Co-ordinate and attend client and analyst engagements
• Attend and host regular work in progress calls and/or meetings with the account manager/director where appropriate
Develop relations with the analyst community
• Ensure all current analysts are targeted for relevant AR activity
• Monitor analyst speaking engagements, events and upcoming analyst reports for clients
• Track analyst coverage (publications, quotes in the press, webinars, blogs) and help with maintaining AR tracker tools/ documents
• Develop and maintain close relationships with key analysts
• Stay ahead of updates in the analyst community
• Research new analyst sectors in support of new business activities
AR support duties
• Own the creation of client reporting tools, such as weekly trackers, monthly reports and briefing packs produced to a high standard
• Provide event co-ordination and liaison for AR activities
• Provide support for other members in the team from briefing logistics, to briefing packs and diary liaison
• Monitor social media activities and coverage within the analyst community
• Learn about your client’s business, their customers and the industry issues they face
• Understand how much time is allocated to each client and ensure your work comes in on time and on budget
• Take advantage of our internal training programme and team library
• Identify and attend relevant industry events
• Identify and attend appropriate training courses
• Participate in team and company activities
• 1-2 years experience in analyst relations, or in an analyst-related position
• Previous commercial experience, preferably in the technology sector
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven time management skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritise own workload
• Ambitious and dedicated person who takes a pride in delivering excellent client/customer service and strives to achieve goals
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Project management skills
• Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Agency experience
• Financial markets and/or IT background
• Degree level qualification
At Metia, we are passionate about delivering a creative and results-focused service for our clients. This has enabled us to build a multi-award winning, global, B2B full services digital marketing agency employing over 200 people in London, Munich, New York, Seattle, Singapore and Sydney. Our clients include some of the world’s most significant technology brands (Microsoft, Vodafone, Logica), as well as vertical sector specialists, which dominate their sector, such as GlobeOp and Fiserv, and a raft of boutique players. In recent years Metia has been ranked PR Week Number 1 Tech PR Consultancy 2006, 2007 and 2008 and has also won awards for its integrated PR, AR & marketing programmes from B2B Marketing, ISP, PRSA and PR Week.
We know we are only as good as our people, so we take personal pride in creating a supportive environment, where over-achievement is encouraged, recognised and rewarded.
Achieving positive results for our clients, in terms of great exposure and lead generation, demands a considered strategy, finely-tuned messaging and a consistent approach. At Metia, we know how to communicate complex business messages and ensure they resonate with the right target audience.
Who we are looking for
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic junior account manager with experience either as an analyst or in analyst relations (preferably from the agency-side). Within Metia’s Influence department, we have a team of people dedicated to AR. This makes us true specialists in the field and unlike many other agencies. Our focus is on delivering strategic consultancy and other AR services to a diverse portfolio of B2B financial technology and services clients. These clients range from innovative start-up companies to established, blue-chip clients listed on the world’s top exchanges.
If you take great pride in what you do and are keen to learn from the best, progress your career, and be recognised and rewarded for your efforts, then this might well be the role for you.
- Local candidates only, no relocation (United Kingdom).
- No third party applications.
Job ID: 923775
You must log in to post a comment.