This role will suit an existing product marketing and/or communications professional, a self-starter with excellent communication, analytical & relationship skills, who is capable of managing multiple projects in an organised and effective manner. The role requires attention to detail and plenty of initiative, and will work at both a tactical and strategic level to ensure internal and external AR goals are achieved.
You will be responsible for proactively maintaining positive relationships with leading industry analysts and influencers and driving awareness and coverage of our EMEA vision, strategy, differentiation and market momentum. This person will support the Senior Director of Analyst Relations, International, and will work closely with senior executive and functional team leaders across the company. You will also collaborate with other AR managers in our broader team of 30+ AR professionals. In this role, the candidate will have a direct opportunity to impact the Oracle SaaS portfolio, while also helping to do things differently, bringing in new approaches and innovating AR processes and communications as needed.
Leadership and decision making skills are a must. You must be collaborative. You must also have the ability AND the willingness to be an integral part of a team, participative, a contributor, somebody that complements the existing team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Plan and execute all aspects of a targeted, global analyst relations program
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with key analysts, influencers and internal stakeholders
• Manage regular analyst engagements, including strategy days, briefings, inquiries, meetings and events
• Educate analysts about Oracle Solutions vision, strategy, growth and customer success
• Provide strategic guidance to product strategy and product marketing teams based on insights gained from analyst research and feedback/input
• Manage the creation of presentations and briefing documents for analyst engagements
• Interface with local sales executive teams to align to their priorities and to report on AR activities and analysts’ perspectives
• Develop and monitor an analyst report calendar to maximize coverage
• Create internal blogs regarding key analyst reports providing the field with ways to leverage these reports
• Communicate key analyst reports to the field to assist in sales deals
• Contribute to sales strategies based on analyst recommendations and perspectives
• Assist sales in managing analyst impact in deals
• Support marketing teams with analyst contributions to marketing activities
• Periodically communicate program direction and achievements to internal audiences
• Deliver spokesperson training as needed
Professional Experience & Skills Required
• 3+ years of analyst relations or product management/marketing experience
• Experience working in large, global companies – ability to work through organizational complexity to influence thinking and drive results across disparate geographies and disparate business units
• Ability to “think across boundaries” – work with PR, Product Marketing, Product Strategy & Development and distill and deliver messages from those teams back to our own
• Know how to explain complex things in a simple way that people can understand
• Strong attention to detail and an ability to manage numerous deadline-driven projects simultaneously
• Influencing, negotiating, and relationship management skills
• Public speaking and writing skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Creative thinker with a bias for action
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market.
As a product analyst you will participate in every stage of the product life cycle to ensure product meets the needs of users. Drive the implementation of programs in support of the marketing strategy, business plans, and forecasts for assigned product lines. Maintains current status of customer specifications for existing and future products. Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing opportunities in support of product line objectives. Drive product functionality delivering high quality product documentation. Lead products through scheduled release assisting others to manage commitments and resources. Measure and report progress and review deliverables.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Ability to work with Executives. Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Creative, energetic, and enthusiastic. Team player. Experience using or implementing Oracle, SAP, or Peoplesoft applications. Basic HTML and web technology skills a plus. 8 years technology/industry experience and BA/BS/MBA degree.
You must log in to post a comment.