BOARD International is looking for an Analyst Relations Manager with a proven understanding of the Business Intelligence and CPM market.
The position is responsible for:
- Formulating and executing analyst relations plan to increase research coverage for BOARD
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with industry analysts at leading IT research firms such as Gartner and Forrester
- Helping to positively shape analysts’ opinions, their market perspective and most importantly their interactions with clients about BOARD
- Working closely with the global marketing team to develop integrated programs to support product offering introductions and thought leadership.
- Plan, schedule and manage analyst engagements as well as strategic advisory days
- Conduct analyst briefings and interviews, preparing analyst briefing tours, presentations, and documents
- Drive BOARD’s participation in major vendor evaluations (e.g. Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Waves), annual market share surveys and other research projects
- Handle inbound inquiries and research requests, assess each opportunity, and marshal resources to respond
- Collaborate with product management and marketing to develop and shape the content presented to analysts
- Nurture relationships with analysts through Social Media
- Partner with the sales organization, assist in helping to close deals with analyst support (as appropriate)
- Help expand and manage AR program internationally
Competencies & Skills:
- 7-10 years of professional experience in analyst relations or product marketing in a Business Intelligence or CPM environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to link technical and business contents in ways that are meaningful to the analyst community
- Have a solid know-how and understanding for social media
- Bachelor equivalent preferable
- IIAR Membership and Certification preferred , although not essential.
Apply for this position:
BOARD is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Company: Board International
Contact Number: 617 429 5235
URL Link to Vacancy: <<Click Here>> – (select United States)
You must log in to post a comment.