KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Analyst Relations to join our Growth and Strategy organization.
- Initiate and coordinate leadership interactions with analysts to advance recognition of KPMG’s brand and capabilities in the marketplace by recommending, overseeing, and implementing a regular schedule of interaction with analysts
- Design and drive relationship building with analysts and understand their calendar of research
- Advise and contribute to internal teams responding to formal analyst evaluations (such as Magic Quadrant reports), and provide leadership, insights and support that result in positive outcomes
- Present to leadership and other internal teams on analyst relations activities, progress against goals, and market/analyst perceptions
- Respond to internal stakeholder requests for market and competitive intelligence, as well as analyst thought leadership in support of market development and business planning
- Read and digest analyst research to understand relationship to KPMG offerings, as well as how best to position KPMG in related reports