Join us for a pre-Christmas meet-up on Monday, 21 December, hosted by the IIAR> German Chapter. Grab a drink of your choice, whether it’s spiced tea or a mulled wine, and join our interactive chat about The AR Experience in 2020.Continue Reading →
Tag Archives | Simon Jones
Although technology buyers are traditionally twice as likely to rely on analyst reports as on reviews from their peers, today’s buyers want the whole truth. And this is how enterprise peer reviews are disrupting the Analyst Relations business.
- Whether Gartner and the legacy analyst firms can still hold the key to the CIO – and the enterprise buyer – and the implications for AR professionals
- What information and sources buyers trust – and what they don’t – and why
- How industry analysts are increasingly relying on end user reviews
- How the secret structure of the buying committee for enterprise technology and services can marginalize analyst influence
- How it’s actually easier to manage hundreds of reviewers than a handful of analysts
Omdia continues to fill out its senior positions with the appointment of Roy Illsley as Chief Analyst for the 50-strong Enterprise team.Continue Reading →
It’s big, and it’s just around the corner – it’s CeBIT time again. For AR professionals attending the show, the IIAR has put together a new paper sharing expert tips, both from ARs and analysts, on how to best use CeBIT to connect with and build relationships with analysts. This is available free of charge in our IIAR Members Area.
Even though CeBIT looms large – many vendors begin media briefings in Hanover on Sunday – both ARs and analysts also agree that it is still possible to set up meetings at short notice. However, CeBIT is not the place to expose analysts to a full-on deep dives into a new or revised strategy. See the white paper (link, membership required) to learn more about what leading Forrester analyst Pascal Matzke (LinkedIn, bio, @pascalmatzke) recommends for AR professionals. Continue Reading →