- Requisition ID 37617
- Full Time
- Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom / Cincinnati, OH
Tag Archives | Jobs -AR roles
Recruiter Greenhill Group Ltd Sales, Marketing and PR specialists
Location Cambridgeshire, East Anglia
Salary £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
Sector Marketing & PR – Other Marketing & PR
Avanade posted the following job on its site: Europe-United Kingdom-London European PR/AR Manager. Interestingly enough, they delve into measurements for AR (members can see our IIAR Best Practice Paper here), though personally I’m sceptical in the feasibility of that lead tracking mechanism…
Continue Reading →
The Senior Manager of Corporate Communications will be responsible for driving the media and analyst relations programs. The primary objectives are to secure coverage to increase targeted prospect audience awareness and to maintain our leadership position with industry analysts. This role is also responsible for managing key analyst relationships and managing our public relations firm. This position is located in Arlington, VA. Continue Reading →
Purpose of the Position:
We are looking for a communications strategist to lead analyst relations programmes for our clients. The position needs an individual who can create and deliver comprehensive plans to successfully engage clients with analysts. With sound knowledge of analysts and the technology space, you will be able to create relevant communications to promote and raise awareness of your clients within this community. Continue Reading →
An exciting opportunity to join a leading IT Solutions company as part of their Influencer Relations team is available now. This role leads on outreach and all aspects of communication to and with Sourcing and Executive Advisors and their firms, whilst liaising with internal Executives to drive relationship development in the long-term and maximise sales opportunities in the short/mid-term.
You will have experience either working with or for Sourcing Advisory firms and will have a strong understanding of Influencer marketing as a whole. Experience with a large IT outsourcer / business solutions organisation is advantageous though not essential.
This position will be based in London with a competitive salary and package. For a full job spec please submit your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: +44 (0) 117 908 7000 | Fax: +44 (0) 117 925 46767 | Mob: +44 (0) 7793 222 107.
Project People Ltd, Whitefriars, Lewins Mead, Bristol, BS1 2NT, United Kingdom. Web: www.projectpeople.com
Senior Account Executive – Analyst Relations, Silicon Valley office (San Mateo)
Job Duties Summary:
The successful candidate will work primarily with the A&R Edelman InSight Analyst Relations Team to support key named AR clients (including Adobe and HP), in the day-to-day execution of analyst relations programs. Daily responsibilities include developing analyst plans and strategies in support of product launches and events, managing the industry analyst database, fielding incoming inquiries, planning and scheduling industry analyst briefings and tours, reporting activities to client contact on a daily basis, etc. Continue Reading →
Hewlett-Packard Company is seeking a seasoned executive to serve as Global Corporate Analyst Relations Manager, with responsibility for strengthening the company’s relationship with industry analysts and analyst firms globally as well as leading regional planning and execution of the corporate programme across EMEA. The role reports to the Director, Global External Corporate Communications and is based in the UK.
Continue Reading →
Group Manager, Industry Analyst Relations
Virtualization is the technology that is poised to change the way we think about computing. VMware (NYSE: VMW) is the global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop to the datacenter. Customers of all sizes rely on VMware to reduce capital and operating expenses, ensure business continuity, strengthen security and go green. With 2008 revenues of $1.9 billion, more than 130,000 customers and more than 22,000 partners, VMware is one of the fastest-growing public software companies. VMware’s award-winning technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide the more than 6,600 passionate people we employ in 40 locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator.
Industry Analyst Relations (IAR) / PR Manager
Burson-Marsteller’s Technology Practice has an opening at the Manager level. This is a high profile position with major global clients, providing significant opportunity to not only gain visibility with senior level executives, but also gain new skill sets by working as part of a dynamic, worldwide team of colleagues. The manager would be responsible for assisting in new business strategies and execution encompassing public relations and IAR. The manager can be based in Boston, New York City, Chicago or San Francisco.
IDC EMEA is hiring the three following positions, details below:
- Research Analyst, Services EMEA
- Consulting Manager, Services EMEA
- Senior Research Analyst, Energy insights
Analyst Relations Manager, Client Services at Bite Communications – San Francisco Bay Area
You want the best of both worlds – you want the attention, focus and agility of a small boutique agency, combined with a large agency’s experience, range of products and network of offices. You want to represent an agency that truly understands clients and gives clients access to people and organizations they’ll enjoy working with. You want to be in an agency that is as passionate about the clients’ businesses as you are. You want to be challenged. You want to learn. You want to have fun. You want to work for Bite Communications.
Bite is a global communications consultancy with offices based in APAC, EMEA and throughout North America serving the technology, clean tech, corporate and consumer markets. Bite is fortunate enough to work with some of the world’s leading technology brands.
Currently we are seeking an Analyst Relations Account Manager, Client Services to join our San Francisco office to help lead top-notch account teams and to inspire communications programs to help our clients meet their business objectives.
Symantec is looking for a seasoned AR professional for approximately 8 to 10 hours a week managing a variety of AR tasks, including:
· Social Media and Analyst Monitoring Activities
· Analyst Scheduling (Inquiries, Briefings, Consultations)
· Program Management (leadership reports, best practice projects, etc.)
Minimum 3 years experience in AR or related field
Familiarity with industry analyst community
Experience with enterprise software preferred
Ability to work independently and remotely.
Ideally based on the West or East Coast
Waggener Edstrom is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their Microsoft Windows Client team performing Analyst Relations. This Senior Account Executive will provide AR counsel, day-to-day client management and integration for major products in the Microsoft Windows Client business. As Senior Account Executive, you will be on point for integration and maintaining influential relationships, in addition to collaborating with your peers across the larger Microsoft Windows Client account. Our interactive, supportive environment encourages innovation and offers an opportunity to have a high degree of visibility. Team dynamics support risk taking and new ideas as ways to increase AR results. The position may be located in either Seattle, WA or Portland, Oregon
For details go to: http://jobs.waggeneredstrom.com/jobs/283317-Senior-Account-Executive.aspx
Support key accounts in their analyst relations programmes:
• Suggest and plan appropriate AR activity against client roadmap and objectives with your line manager
• Identify relevant analysts for particular activities and manage the briefing process
• Be pro-active in presenting innovative and creative analyst relations plans and ideas for your clients
• Develop and maintain client relationships with allocated accounts supported by your account manager and team lead
• Be the day-to-day point of contact for your client on allocated accounts
• Work with your manager to identify opportunities for personal development
• Write accurate and informative analyst de-briefs / summaries and send to the client
• Co-ordinate and attend client and analyst engagements
• Attend and host regular work in progress calls and/or meetings with the account manager/director where appropriate
2) THE ROLE
The Senior PR/Marketing Manager will be a technosavvy evangelist who drives the company’s service vision and ensures that the messages to the marketplace and press are compelling and consistent. They will be a key member of inter-disciplinary leadership teams to develop strategic, succinct and effective service and marketing initiatives. This is a classic marketing management role in a small high growth technology firm. Responsibilities include marketing communications, public relations, external/industry communications, product marketing, competitive analysis, tactical marketing programmes, events, lead generation and market research.
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales & Marketing
Job posted on netapp.com: Netapp: PR and AR Manager – EMEA
Job Summary Job Summary:
The AR/PR manager is a key function under Corporate Marketing and the role will ensure that processes and initiatives from Corporate are understood, adopted and tracked across EMEA with the field marketing teams. The role will work closely with country and GEO teams to determine the field needs and work with Corporate Marketing to deliver upon those needs.
Continue Reading →
Industry Analyst Relations Manager, £50-65k base + bens London or Hampshire
Do you drive market trends? Can you utilise Research & Industry data firms to segment business opportunities? Using your pro-active, creative, entrepreneurial spirit you will be developing compelling customised marketing plans to increase our International footprint. We are a recognised Software brand name, Microsoft & Cisco partner experiencing rapid growth.
Job Title: Industry analyst relations manager
Location: Hampshire, Hampshire
Salary: Open to Salary
Job number 113419580, Posted 08/02/2010 (18:54) Continue Reading →
[THIS JOB IS POSTED ON BEHALF OF RIGHTNOW. THE IIAR CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR THE CONTENT.]
The Analyst Relations Manager is a key role on RightNow’s Influencer Relations team. Reporting to the Director of Global Influencer Relations, the AR Manager is responsible for maintaining strong, positive relationships with industry analysts and other influencers to drive awareness of and advocacy for RightNow and our solutions. This person works closely with executives, product marketing, product management and the broader marketing team. This is a great opportunity to help build and evolve the analyst relations program at an innovative and growing company.
This position can be located in Bozeman, MT; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; NY,NY; San Mateo, CA; Boulder, CO; Rochester, NY; Washington, DC; and/or Dallas, TX
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain positive relationships with key industry analysts and other influencers
- Develop and execute analyst communications strategy
- Quickly respond to inbound analyst requests
- Increase RightNow’s position in key analyst rankings such as Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves
- Drive coverage in relevant reports
- Develop presentations for analyst activities such as briefings and strategy sessions
- Plan and coordinate analyst sessions including briefings, tours, strategy days, analyst days, and inquires
- Effectively communicate analyst data and highlights to employees, particularly sales
- Work with Sales to leverage analysts to create opportunities and drive deals
- Support public relations and marketing with analyst participation in their programs as required
- Respond to internal requests for data and information
- Maintain analyst relations budget and negotiate contracts
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Analyst Relations in the technology industry with a strong track record of driving results
- Established relationships with industry analysts
- Experience with Customer Experience, Customer Service or CRM applications and Cloud Computing preferred
- Excellent communication, writing, project management and relationship management skills
- Ability to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines with limited resources
- An enthusiastic team player who is proactive, energetic, efficient, resourceful and has a dedication to excellent
- Bachelor’s Degree
To apply, please click here.