ServiceNow makes the world of work, work better for people. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.Continue Reading →
Tag Archives | Job posting
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced, self-starting, highly intelligent, personable, and detail-oriented manager to join the EMEA analyst relations (AR) team to focus on the French, Italian and Spanish markets. The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to help drive creation and execution of core strategic AR programs for AWS in these markets. The AR Manager role is tasked with driving awareness of the rapidly expanding number of services in the AWS technology infrastructure portfolio and to facilitate the conversation around security, trust, and data protection issues.Continue Reading →
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for driving an industry-leading Analyst Relations (AR) program across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. You will craft a comprehensive AR program and plan that is both highly strategic and impactful. You will represent Cisco’s global portfolio and initiatives in region as well as region-specific initiatives.Continue Reading →
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, and detail-oriented communications professional to help build its Worldwide Public Sector (WWPS) Analyst Relations (AR) program. The AR Manager will need to stay closely aligned to the WWPS business leaders and develop a program that “influences the influencers” in support of key business goals.
The successful candidate must be a builder – someone who can take a business challenge and develop a solution to be run at a global scale. He/she will need to be creative, with a passion for finding outside-of-the-box ways to make an impact on a market.
The right candidate possesses communications and public sector experience, with a track-record of successfully managing programs on a global scale – this includes the ability to quickly understand technically deep topics, successfully deliver on numerous collaborative projects, and manage day-to-day operations related to program activities in a global organization. In this role, the candidate will have a direct opportunity to create AWS AR programs and measure results via new approaches. He/she must be comfortable with balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution while working independently, sorting through ambiguously defined problems, and identifying market challenges and opportunities for our customers.
This role is based in the DC metro area (Herndon or Ballston office) and will require periodic domestic and international travel. Continue Reading →
Director, Analyst Relations
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. The Sitecore Experience CloudTM empowers marketers to deliver personalized content in real time and at scale across every channel—before, during, and after a sale. More than 5,200 brands––including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, and L’Oréal––have trusted Sitecore to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world, and the Sitecore Analyst Relations team shapes and steers industry analysts’ perception of Sitecore and the market in which we operate. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re seeking a Director, Analyst Relations to help support and continue the company’s growth.
The right candidate will be a detail-oriented and proactive team player with a track record of executing successful analyst relations programs. He or she will have the requisite skills to plan, manage, and execute engagements that promote positive relationships with leading industry analysts and drive awareness/coverage of Sitecore’s vision, strategy, platform development/differentiation, and market momentum. This person will work closely with executives and functional team leaders across the company to execute Sitecore’s AR strategy in furtherance of the company’s overall objectives.
This is truly a global position, engaging across all geographies, and the candidate will need to manage internal customers and stakeholders around the world. We want someone who can foster collaboration and create alignment across teams, and who is adept at partnering with marketing colleagues and outside agencies to drive and enhance business results.
- Design, plan, manage, and execute Sitecore’s targeted, global analyst relations program.
- Cultivate and strengthen strategic relationships with Sitecore’s top-tier analysts through a regular cadence of briefings, inquiries, strategy days, and related events.
- Coordinate Sitecore resources, including subject matter experts and/or customer references, as needed.
- Drive Sitecore’s inclusion in key reports and evaluations, and ensure that analysts understand our strategy, products, and differentiators.
- Stay current on and effectively communicate Sitecore’s high-level strategy and product positioning to analysts in the course of daily activities.
- Manage creation of presentations, briefing documents, and other materials for analyst engagements.
- Communicate with key internal parties (e.g. product management and product marketing) to share analyst insights and feedback; package relevant reports, research, and data for use by the larger organization.
- Oversee budget, analysis, and recommendations for memberships and purchased analyst research services.
- Track and report on analyst interactions and coverage, and measure the impact of Analyst Relations efforts.
- 8+ years of direct Analyst Relations experience in enterprise software (preferably in customer experience and marketing technologies, analytics, or cloud software)
- Seasoned relationships with analysts; thrives in building relationships and working with others.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; experience working in a matrixed environment where creating collaboration and influence are required for generating results.
- Strategic, analytical thinker with keen tactical execution skills, attention to detail, and ability to turn complex, technology heavy topics into digestible, compelling stories.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage numerous deadline-driven projects simultaneously.
- Ability to synthesize, interpret, and summarize third-party analysis and research for cross-functional audiences.
- Comfortable working with remote colleagues and stakeholders; experience working across disciplines and geographies.
- Driven, self-organized team player with a demonstrated ability to achieve objectives in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Willingness to travel (25%).
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
Pluralsight is looking for an experienced analyst relations leader to manage the global analyst relations program. We need an energetic self-starter who has successfully built and developed strong, impactful analyst relations programs before. Our ideal candidate has knowledge of the IT and software market or a similar industry, market trends, new technologies, and our competitors.
The Analyst Relations Director role facilitates two-way dialogue between Pluralsight and industry analysts, working to increase awareness for the company and our products, while delivering analyst insights to our internal teams. An ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating and executing an AR program strategy and building collaborative relationships with influential analysts, executive spokespeople, and product strategy and marketing leaders.
Continue Reading →
You are creative, original and a visionary. You think outside of the box. You love innovating, collaborating with colleagues and expanding your skills. If this sounds like you, you should consider joining EPAM as an Analyst Relations Specialist.
EPAM is currently looking for an Analyst Relations Specialist to join our marketing team. This individual is responsible for supporting the execution of the industry analyst relations for EPAM. This will include working with the AR Team to generate accurate and positive coverage from top tier industry analysts and strong positioning in rating reports, acting as the project manager on key competitive report responses and support industry analyst engagement. Additionally, this role will be responsible for researching agenda pipelines, maintaining interaction tracking and leadership reporting, and promoting results internally within EPAM and externally through social media. Continue Reading →