Ricarda Rodatus (@rodatusr, LinkedIn) is the VP of Analyst Relations at Oracle, leading the analyst relations team recognised last Thursday night as the IIAR> AR Team Of The Year 2019 discloses which analyst she misses the most and reveals a French secret.Continue Reading →
Tag Archives | IIAR
Peggy O’Neill / VP Analyst Relations, Informatica, (@pegoneill, LinkedIn) and former IIAR> Board Member was recognised yesterday night as the IIAR> AR Professional Of The Year 2019 and shares today some insights for the AR community.
Congratulations Peggy!Continue Reading →
We will celebrate the achievements of the analyst relations community, where we will announce the IIAR analyst relations professional and analyst relations team of the year.Continue Reading →
Following elections in May 2019, the IIAR is proud to present two new members who have joined the IIAR Board. Please help us welcome Andrew Hsu and Simon Jones, for a two year term starting on the 1st June 2019. Continue Reading →
Informa (INF.L) has acquired IHS Markit’s (INFO) TMT business. Informa Tech, which includes Ovum, will have revenues similar to Forrester’s $350m. It represents a dramatic shift in the analyst landscape.
Informa announced the transaction on 22 May as part of an exchange of Informa’s agribusiness service for IHS Markit’s TMT portfolio, including the OTT and media teams.
A sixty-year-old firm built through acquisitions, IHS its has absorbed numerous tech research firms, including Infonetics Research and IMS Research.
IHS Markit has clarified that it will retain RootMetrics and part of its market intelligence business. Because the exchange is subject to US regulatory approval, it can’t be completed until July at the earliest.
No doubt you are well aware of how that phrase finishes but I am sure you are aware of the purpose of this post – becoming an IIAR Board Member. If you have ever wondered what you can do for the IIAR then becoming a board member is a great way to shape the direction of analyst relations globally, learn new skills, work with some great people and you have until 1700 BST on Wednesday 15th May 2019 to take that chance.
Director, Analyst Relations
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. The Sitecore Experience CloudTM empowers marketers to deliver personalized content in real time and at scale across every channel—before, during, and after a sale. More than 5,200 brands––including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, and L’Oréal––have trusted Sitecore to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world, and the Sitecore Analyst Relations team shapes and steers industry analysts’ perception of Sitecore and the market in which we operate. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re seeking a Director, Analyst Relations to help support and continue the company’s growth.
The right candidate will be a detail-oriented and proactive team player with a track record of executing successful analyst relations programs. He or she will have the requisite skills to plan, manage, and execute engagements that promote positive relationships with leading industry analysts and drive awareness/coverage of Sitecore’s vision, strategy, platform development/differentiation, and market momentum. This person will work closely with executives and functional team leaders across the company to execute Sitecore’s AR strategy in furtherance of the company’s overall objectives.
This is truly a global position, engaging across all geographies, and the candidate will need to manage internal customers and stakeholders around the world. We want someone who can foster collaboration and create alignment across teams, and who is adept at partnering with marketing colleagues and outside agencies to drive and enhance business results.
- Design, plan, manage, and execute Sitecore’s targeted, global analyst relations program.
- Cultivate and strengthen strategic relationships with Sitecore’s top-tier analysts through a regular cadence of briefings, inquiries, strategy days, and related events.
- Coordinate Sitecore resources, including subject matter experts and/or customer references, as needed.
- Drive Sitecore’s inclusion in key reports and evaluations, and ensure that analysts understand our strategy, products, and differentiators.
- Stay current on and effectively communicate Sitecore’s high-level strategy and product positioning to analysts in the course of daily activities.
- Manage creation of presentations, briefing documents, and other materials for analyst engagements.
- Communicate with key internal parties (e.g. product management and product marketing) to share analyst insights and feedback; package relevant reports, research, and data for use by the larger organization.
- Oversee budget, analysis, and recommendations for memberships and purchased analyst research services.
- Track and report on analyst interactions and coverage, and measure the impact of Analyst Relations efforts.
- 8+ years of direct Analyst Relations experience in enterprise software (preferably in customer experience and marketing technologies, analytics, or cloud software)
- Seasoned relationships with analysts; thrives in building relationships and working with others.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; experience working in a matrixed environment where creating collaboration and influence are required for generating results.
- Strategic, analytical thinker with keen tactical execution skills, attention to detail, and ability to turn complex, technology heavy topics into digestible, compelling stories.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage numerous deadline-driven projects simultaneously.
- Ability to synthesize, interpret, and summarize third-party analysis and research for cross-functional audiences.
- Comfortable working with remote colleagues and stakeholders; experience working across disciplines and geographies.
- Driven, self-organized team player with a demonstrated ability to achieve objectives in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Willingness to travel (25%).
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
Senior Analyst Relations Manager
Workday is looking for an accomplished, talented, energetic, team player to join the Analyst Relations team. We are looking for a detail-oriented self-starter with a passion for Analyst Relations. The ideal candidate must have a successful track record executing Analyst Relations programs, experience managing cross-functional teams, self-confidence and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
The Senior Analyst Relations Manager will be responsible for engaging global analysts and market influencers, making sure they are fairly and accurately representing Workday in all settings. This person will proactively maintain relationships with global analysts and market influencers, driving awareness of Workday strategy, products and offerings, while influencing outcomes that are favorable to Workday. Continue Reading →
Pluralsight is looking for an experienced analyst relations leader to manage the global analyst relations program. We need an energetic self-starter who has successfully built and developed strong, impactful analyst relations programs before. Our ideal candidate has knowledge of the IT and software market or a similar industry, market trends, new technologies, and our competitors.
The Analyst Relations Director role facilitates two-way dialogue between Pluralsight and industry analysts, working to increase awareness for the company and our products, while delivering analyst insights to our internal teams. An ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating and executing an AR program strategy and building collaborative relationships with influential analysts, executive spokespeople, and product strategy and marketing leaders.
Continue Reading →
What is the future of Analyst Relations looking like? How is our field evolving?
Have you recently thought about:
- Whether AR is evolving into “Influencer Relations”?
- How AR is changing to meet the evolving IT industry analyst firm landscape?
- How AR can adapt to — and adopt — new ways of measuring AR productivity and effectiveness?
- What the “next chapter” in the AR field will be?