Thanks to everyone who participated in the 2021 IIAR> Salary Survey, sponsored by ARInsights and managed by CB Resourcing. One of the key findings is that analyst relations (AR) and influencer relations professional compensation has shot up, reaching almost USD 350k at the top end.
IIAR> Members are invited to a webinar where a panel led by Simon Burton (LinkedIn, @CB_Resourcing) and Maribeth Eisenmann (LinkedIn) / CB Resourcing with Crystal Golighty (LinkedIn, @crysgolightly) / ARInsights and Ludovic Leforestier (LinkedIn, @lludovic) / IIAR Board Member based on survey results we will address the following questions:
- What are the salary ranges in key sectors and regions?
- Are education and years of experience rewarded?
- Is it all about firm and team size?
- Does managing a team necessarily mean a higher salary?
- How do salaries compare with those previous surveys?
Date: Tuesday 30th March 2021
Location: Zoom webinar, register using the link below.
Previous IIAR> Salary Surveys
- Survey shows analyst relations professional salaries significantly increased over decade
- Why is Analyst Relations commanding a 46% salary premium over Public Relations?
- How much are you worth? Introducing the IIAR Salary Survey
- IIAR Salary Survey findings: AR at 30% premium, global scope pushes AR salaries to $120,000
- Last chance to participate in the IIAR salary survey!
- Know your worth! The IIAR Salary Survey