As Head of Global Analyst Relations you will be the responsible person for creating and maintaining awareness and preference of Spryker with key media and analyst firms worldwide. Working closely with senior company leadership, your role will get Spryker favorably mentioned, referred to, and placed on the key analyst reports so as to build and enhance Spryker’s reputation on a global scale.Continue Reading →
Tag Archives | Berlin
HERE, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com.
The HERE Industry Analyst Relations team (IAR) shapes and steers the industry analyst perception of HERE and its environment. We are currently looking for a Senior Manager with previous experience and proven track record in industry analyst relations to join the passionate team. The role is responsible for creating and executing strategy, messaging and tactics to shape stakeholder engagements with industry analysts in order to support the company’s overall objectives. You have the requisite planning and operations skills to plan, manage and execute analyst engagements from ideation to execution. You have 5-7 years’ experience industry analyst relations either in-house or on the agency side. You should have experience in partnering communication colleagues and outside agencies to drive and enhance business results across multiple teams and stakeholders.
In this role, you will work closely with the senior management in HERE and will also act as an adviser within your area of expertise. The role is based in Berlin and will report to the Head of Analyst Relations.
– Help create, manage and execute a comprehensive HERE analyst relations program globally.
– Cultivate and strengthen strategic relationships with HERE top-tier analysts ensuring they are up-to-date on HERE strategy, offering, messaging and key leaders.
– Build strong personal relationships with key analysts.
– Ensure that leading industry analysts understand our strategy, our products and our differentiators.
– Manage creation of presentations and briefing documents for analyst engagements.
– Field inbound inquiries and research requests, assess each opportunity and coordinate resources to respond.
– Support planning and execution of HERE analyst engagements, briefing tours, strategy days and site visits.
– Support analyst report review process as necessary.
– Drive HERE inclusion in key reports and ratings, and clearly communicate HERE competitive positioning with analyst community.
– Track and report on analyst interactions and coverage.
Desired Skills and Experience
– Proven track record and minimum of 5-7 years of technology-related communications experience that includes direct analyst relations experience (either in-house or agency).
– Comfortable with technology concepts. Location industry understanding a plus.
– Experience in mobile, wireless/tech/LBS, consumer electronics, consumer entertainment, consumer durables, and/or digital/media industries preferred.
– Able to turn complex, technology heavy topics into digestible, compelling stories
– Ability to synthesize, interpret and summarize third-party analysis and research for cross-functional audiences. Experience interacting at all levels of a company, including senior/top management.
– Strong, native or near-native English written and verbal communications skills.
– Driven, self-organized team player with a demonstrated ability to achieve objectives.
– Strong project management skills. Able to manage multiple projects concurrently; comfortable working with remote colleagues and stakeholders; experience working across disciplines and geographies.
– Experience managing the planning and execution of analyst events is desired.
Bachelor’s degree at minimum.
To apply for this role please contact the IIAR Community Manager Mashton at analystrelations dot org