FireEye is seeking an accomplished, strategic Analyst Relations Manager to build and execute our endpoint analyst relations program as well as other key business areas. Our primary goals are to increase positives dispositions with the most influential analysts, ensure favorable outcomes in key reports, and advise the business.Continue Reading →
Tag Archives | AR job
As a Senior Marketing Manager within Market & Analyst Relations, you will be an expert on the Finance and Risk Solutions market including understanding the industry, personas, value differentiators and competitors leveraging primary and secondary research to create insight. You will action your insight in two ways: First, through the development and execution of an analyst relations program to strengthen our brand and boost sales. This role will maintain ongoing relationships with industry analysts across all tiers of analyst firms and own quarterly briefings. Second, by informing our market messaging, product roadmap priorities, and enablement differentiators. You will act as a key strategic advisor as you collaborate across product, marketing, customer insight and sales to provide guidance on industry views and analyst opinions to the business to inform strategy, business, and marketing decisions.Continue Reading →
Why this role matters
External influencers in industry analyst and sourcing advisory firms engage closely with our customers, competitors, regulators and investors, the media and wider financial community, so are both an important channel to market and source of insight. The analyst and consultant relations (ACR) programme in Global focuses on developing and strengthening influencer relationships to:
- Improve market perception of BT by persuading them to represent BT in the best possible light.
- Improve win chance in in client opportunities at all stages of the sales cycle.
- Glean vital sources of market intelligence trends and potential opportunities.
- Bring outside knowledge, feedback and advice into BT.
H+K’s Tech practice is one of H+K London’s leading and highest performing sectors and has grown rapidly over the last six years. The experience of the 35+ team spans integrated communications, from corporate, B2B and consumer communications, to digital + social, influencers, analyst relations, content marketing and internal communications. We understand technology ecosystems, consumer and business audiences and the power of the influencer. We believe in making complex technology simple – sharing its benefits to the world.Continue Reading →
Apttus is hiring a Director of Analyst Relations responsible for developing and executing deliverables that feed integrated marketing campaigns. The role will report into the Vice President of Worldwide Marketing.Continue Reading →
Twilio is looking for a Director of Industry Analyst Relations to build on the foundation that we have established with a broad range of analysts. We are a diverse business with a variety of use cases that require us to engage with and influence analysts in domains including contact center, communications platform as a service, security, application development and delivery, messaging, Internet of things and more.Continue Reading →
NICE Ltd, a rapidly growing publicly traded tech leader with a market cap of $6 Billion, is seeking a Public Relations/Analyst Manager to join as a tactical contributor for our Global Corporate Communications Team. This role focuses on writing, public relations, case studies, and messaging. The candidate should be experienced in driving key messaging with industry influences across the major industry research firms. As a fast paced organization the ideal candidate will be one that understands competing priorities and is well-equipped to ensure the PR/AR process flow churns.
The PR/AR Manager will report directly to the Director of Corporate Communications, who is committed to ensuring everyone has a seat at the table. You will benefit from a thoughtful, strategic management approach designed to actively cultivate a space where innovation and diversity of approach is rewarded, irrespective of guaranteed outcome or potential risk. The ideal candidate is a creatively adventurous thinker who explores beyond the status quo. We’re driven to ensuring our voice and approach are as cutting-edge as our market-disrupting technology products!Continue Reading →
ServiceNow makes the world of work, work better for people. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.Continue Reading →
We are looking for an exceptional individual to lead our analyst relations program. Reporting to the vice president of global communications, this director level position will play a key role in managing and growing relationships within the industry analyst community on behalf of FireEye.
An ideal candidate will have experience running analyst relations at a security or enterprise software company. This role requires a strong leader to manage relationships with key analysts and senior leaders at the company to develop a constructive, consultative relationship between FireEye and the analyst community.Continue Reading →
Edelman has an opening in the Portland office for an Analyst Relations (AR) practitioner within the PNW technology practice. We are seeking a Senior Account Executive (SAE) to join our growing team of talented and collaborative communications professionals who provide a diverse client base with expert counsel in analyst relations, communications & event planning, content development, and media and influencer engagement. The AR SAE exhibits strong understanding in all areas of analyst relations, including development and/or execution of strategic client plans and building and maintenance of professional relationships with industry analyst contacts. As an SAE on the AR team, you will also have the opportunity to help drive new business and marketing efforts, as well as lend support to team across practice areas, which makes interest and comfort in driving PR programs as well as AR efforts highly desired.
Edelman has an opening in the Portland office for an Analyst Relations (AR) practitioner within the PNW technology practice. We are seeking a Senior Account Executive (SAE) to join our growing team of talented and collaborative communications professionals who provide a diverse client base with expert counsel in analyst relations, communications & event planning, content development, and media and influencer engagement. The AR SAE exhibits strong understanding in all areas of analyst relations, including development and/or execution of strategic client plans and building and maintenance of professional relationships with industry analyst contacts. As an SAE on the AR team, you will also have the opportunity to help drive new business and marketing efforts, as well as lend support to team across practice areas, which makes interest and comfort in driving PR programs as well as AR efforts highly desired.Continue Reading →
NTT DATA is seeking a Global Analyst Relations (AR) Manager to expand the AR team. You will report to the Director of AR and have the opportunity of working at a local and global level. From a global perspective you will be required to contribute to major analyst report evaluations and support global initiatives such as analyst events. At the local level you will work towards taking ownership of the EMEA AR programme working closely with Executives and regional marketing to deliver real business benefits. The role will primarily be based in London with the option for flexible working.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about AR and looking to further their career working for a top ten global IT services company.
What you’ll be doing…
The Analyst Relations Manager is responsible for driving Analyst Relations projects that contribute to the overall success of the AR team and Corporate Communications department and manage the internal communication and sharing of relevant Analyst materials with key leaders and employees. Continue Reading →
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Our company is filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and dedicated to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Job Description: That’s an exciting job! I want it! Continue Reading →
Who you’ll be working with
Reporting to the VP of Content, Digital and Influencers, the Analyst Relations Director will be part of the Global Marketing and Communications organisation within Capgemini. You will be highly collaborative and will work closely with senior executives across business units, sectors, portfolio offerings and regions in a highly complex environment. Strong leadership and decision-making skills are a must. Continue Reading →
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Global Services division (addressing multinational corporations’ ICT needs) to join our top performing Analyst Relations team and play a big part in the design and delivery of our global Analyst and Consultant Relations (ACR) programme. In this role you’ll be reporting to our Global Head of ACR and supporting key stakeholders, including the leadership team, as well as working directly with external influencers.
You’ll be informing and educating priority industry analysts and sourcing advisors on strategy and capabilities, as well as leveraging relationships with those influencers to glean insights on market trends to bring outside views into Global Services to help inform our strategic priorities and support our growth.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth. Continue Reading →
Amdocs is seeking an Industry Analyst Relations Manager to join its highly experienced and dedicated Industry Analyst Relations team. In this role the individual will be responsible for the planning, execution, management and measurement of strategic AR programs, primarily focused on (but not restricted to) Amdocs Media business, a leading global provider of premium content services and media technology solutions.
As part of a closely connected AR team within Corporate Marketing, you will collaborate with senior internal stakeholders, business leaders and subject matter experts as well as Amdocs’ established and growing network of global and specialist analyst firms, helping to engage and develop relationships and build advocacy for Amdocs’ leading capabilities in the communications and media industries.
Desired Skills & Experience
- An Analyst Relations professional with 3-5+ years of experience in the planning, development and execution of global AR programs in a B2B technology environment, preferably telecommunications and / or media
- Whilst not essential, knowledge of the media technology space and existing analyst relationships within would be an advantage
- Strategic thinker with tactical execution skills; a flexible multi-tasker balancing long term relationship management with short term program goals
- Grasp of new technologies and approaches and their business impact
- A team player, contributor and collaborator able to effectively operate in a multi-national and cross functional environment
- An ambassador with the ability to broker successful working relationships with internal clients and external influencers, engendering goodwill, trust and advocacy
- Strong interpersonal communication with listening, writing and articulation skills, balancing attention to detail with management level summation
- Creative thinker with experience integrating analyst relations with other programs eg social media for optimal effect
- Location flexible, but London preferred. Some travel required (less than 20%)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Design and development of proactive campaigns to optimize positioning of Amdocs via the industry analyst channel
- Manage all elements of Amdocs Media AR program from concept to results, including:
- Timely response to incoming analyst requests to maximize coverage opportunities
- Key report management – identification, contribution and submissions, fact review and Amdocs-analyst liaison
- Relationship development and maintenance, ‘business as usual’ communications (inquiries, briefings, etc) and planned campaigns eg roadshows and events
- AR training and guidance for spokespeople
- Identification of and enrollment in cross-team opportunities and fund raising
- Program measurement and reporting
- Support team planning and preparation of analyst activity at Amdocs and industry events;
- Assist procurement and internal customers with subscription spend and paid for analyst engagements such as custom research projects, strategy days, speaking engagements, webinars, etc. as well as shortlisting, relationship and issue management.
- Create effective, timely communications both internally, to highlight AR success and share analyst insights and externally, to support Amdocs ‘sustain leadership’, ‘evangelize the brand’ and ‘expand and diversify’ AR goals
All Amdocs roles require strong verbal and written communications skills, position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organized while managing competing priorities, and a deep customer service orientation, both internally and externally.
VUBIQUITY, part of Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX), connects content owners and video providers to deliver entertainment to viewers on any screen. Working with 600+ leading film studios, television networks, independent producers and Digital First providers, VUBIQUITY brings premium content to over 1,000 global video distributors. VUBIQUITY has offices in Los Angeles, Toronto and London. For the latest company news, follow us on Twitter @VUBIQUITY or visit www.vubiquity.com.
Amdocs is a leading software and services provider to communications and media companies of all sizes, accelerating the industry’s dynamic and continuous digital transformation. With a rich set of innovative solutions, long-term business relationships with 350 communications and media providers, and technology and distribution ties to 600 content creators, Amdocs delivers business improvements to drive growth. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.0 billion in fiscal 2018. For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
For more information and to apply for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : Salesforce are open to three different experience levels listed in the title for our current opening Market Strategy, Analyst Relations.
Salesforce is looking for an experienced and passionate analyst relations expert with established industry analyst relationships.
This role will manage analyst relations for a Salesforce product line and requires a commitment to innovation in the technology industry and an understanding of the enterprise software and cloud computing spaces.
Clear, concise, and consistent communication skills are a must. Additionally, open communication with other members of the Market Strategy team is an essential requirement for the role.
The ability to multi-task and prioritize while maintaining a sense of humor is also required. Continue Reading →
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies with over 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities while effectively and efficiently automating and streamlining their essential business functions. We believe in the power of our teams to drive growth for our customers and strive to create an environment focused on growth, learning, and communication. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
The Analyst and Influencer Relations Manager is responsible for driving a strategic communication program to the industry analyst and influencer communities. This position forges strong relationships with industry analysts and influencers covering the enterprise software applications market worldwide, with primary focus on top tier firms such as Gartner, Forrester, Constellation, and IDC. Working closely with the Director of Corporate Communications, this position is responsible for developing and managing a comprehensive Analyst and Influencer Relations strategy and plan that clearly conveys Epicor’s strategy, product direction, and competitive position.
- Reporting to the Director of Corporate Communications, manage the planning and implementation of a strategic analyst and influencer relations program
- Develop measurable objectives aligned with key Epicor business and marketing strategy
- Work with product marketing team to develop analyst-specific positioning and messaging that results in positive analyst coverage and favorable perceptions
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with top industry analysts and influencers
- Work with marketing organization to plan and implement appropriate analyst and influencer programs including engaging analysts to speak at Epicor events and to participate in Epicor sponsored webcasts
- Proactively communicate relevant news, information, and business developments to the industry analyst and influencer community
- Drive outreach initiatives that build rapport between company spokespersons and selected industry analysts and influencers
- Work with PR and Field Marketing counterparts to plan product launch outreach, including scheduling pre-briefs with targeted industry analysts, secure analyst quotes, and media references
- Manage industry analyst and influencer contact lists and updates
- Manage and coordinate distribution of all AR-related materials to marketing and sales
- Manage annual analyst research contract negotiations; ensure that all contract deliverables are managed and used appropriately throughout the year
- Manage one direct report who is primarily responsible for the influencer program
- Manage the company’s analyst and influencer attendees at the annual customer conference
- Use the tools in place to measure and evaluate the AR and IR programs
- Other projects/duties as assigned
- BS/BA required, preferably in English, Communications, Public Relations, or Journalism.
- 7-10 years experience in industry analyst relations role with a company or agency required, preferably in high-tech.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the analyst relations field. Strategic/logical thinker that is process and detail oriented.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is necessary.
- Project management skills including the ability to develop processes to drive plans and measure success of programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate with executives, peers, and team members.
- Consultative skills to be able to counsel executives, marketing and sales organization around the needs of the analysts and how best to use this audience to drive desired results.
To apply for this role click here