Zoom Video Communications is looking for an Analyst Relations Manager based in Amsterdam to join our Product Marketing team. The Analyst Relations Manager works as part of a global Analyst Relations team to build deep, strong relationships with key market analysts (Gartner, Forrester, IDC, and others) to educate them about all things Zoom. In this cross-functional role, you will work closely with our product, sales, and marketing teams to help grow market share and awareness through effective industry analyst interaction and engagement–on a global basis.Continue Reading →
Tag Archives | amsterdam
Building Relationships: You identify, develop and maintain all Backbase (global) analyst relationships based on our target markets and product/market combinations.
Impactful Briefings: You drive a solid cadence of briefing the analyst community in the ecosystem to keep them up-to-date on the Backbase growth and strategic direction, as well as inquire with them if we need specific insight from the analyst community. Your briefings are highly impactful, well-prepared and polished. Over time, you’ve curated an impressive toolkit that is applied both globally as well as locally when briefing analysts.
Who is o9?
Smart. Simple. Fun. All words to describe our environment at o9 Solutions. An exciting and high energy environment that drives us to grow and AIM 10x. The perfect place to be innovative, collaborative and dynamic as an organization. We’re always looking for great talent to join our o9 team.
o9 is the premier AI-powered platform for driving digital transformations of integrated planning and operations capabilities. We help enterprises to digitally transform their supply chain with a cloud-based platform that connects the supply chain end-to-end. Whether it is driving demand, aligning demand and supply, or managing P&L, any process can be made faster and smarter with o9’s AI powered digital solutions.
Our headquarters is located in Dallas, and we currently have offices in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Bangalore, Tokyo, and Seoul. We expanded our value-adding activities to companies including Google, Nike, Walmart, Starbucks Bridgestone, Caterpillar, Interstate Batteries, Ocean Spray,
Party City, Premier Nutrition, Restoration Hardware, Tata and Wilbur-Ellis.
In a nutshell
In this position you will be owning the relationship with the analyst industry and ensure the best positioning of o9. By keeping you aware of o9 evolving capabilities, you will support our branding and communication towards the analyst community and secure top-of-mind positioning for our clients when they are in the look-out for an Enterprise Business Planning solution.
What you will be doing?
This role is responsible for engaging with key industry analyst firms who are influential in the buying process for a significant portion of our prospect community. Companies rely on the expert, third-party, unbiased opinions of the analyst community to support their decisions to partner with solution providers for enterprise planning and operations management. As a result, this role is responsible to educate, engage, and build strong relationships with the key analysts who cover our market.
- Identify key analyst relations firms and the relevant individual analysts within each firm with whom o9 should engage and creating a contact database
- Develop strong & personal relationships with key analysts and coordinate o9’s engagement with them – including coordination of analyst briefings with the right participants from o9, in-person meetings at external conferences and industry events and managing analyst participation at o9 events
- Develop a telephone briefing schedule and email communication plan in coordination with product development, product marketing, and industry marketing based on new information that can be shared with analysts to support o9’s market-leading position & thought leadership
- Support the Briefing Lead and other o9 SMEs in developing materials to share with analysts
- Lead o9’s participation in competitive analyst publications, especially Gartner Magic Quadrant ensuring o9’s differentiation is appropriately communicated and results in the right positioning in final reports
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our account reps at analyst firms
- Schedule telephone briefings and in-person meetings with o9 and analysts
- Monitor industry analyst publications
- Support analyst report responses by keeping key parties aware of deadlines and requirements for submission
- Own the content for and monitoring of peer insights review pages from Gartner and G2, and communicating about those sites to o9 internal audiences
- Track, maintain & communicate o9’s engagement with the analyst community
- Assist in content marketing, developing customer case studies and other content
The ideal candidate we are looking for
- Master’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- 8+ years of experience in the software/tech industry and related industry analyst experience with a successful track record in building corporate programs and creating and delivering effective communications to key internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with supply chain planning software vendors and/or SaaS software companies is a plus (Kinaxis, i2, JDA, Anaplan etc.) – Passion for digital transformation and sustainability challenge
- Existing relationships with leading analysts – Gartner network, influencers in the supply chain space is a plus
- Broad understanding of supply chain planning & integrated business planning, able to understand and articulate key planning concepts and o9’s differentiation & thought leadership
- Personable – able to develop and maintain close relationships with key analysts
- Action oriented and driven – ability to work in unstructured environments with minimal oversight
- Spokesperson capabilities with knowledge of key messages, ability to manage objections and drive positive perceptions
- Experience collaborating across multiple internal departments and geographies and working with global colleagues and stakeholders
- Executive presence to present to senior management regarding the market, competitive landscape and analyst outlook
- Proven ability to establish and grow relationships with key influencers across countries, firms and coverage areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What you get:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Extended possibilities to travel
- Exposure to the biggest brands in the world
- #Beerfridays and #Winefridays
- A very strong entrepreneurial culture
- A great team to support you and you can support
- Possibility to really make a difference in a scale-up environment
- International working environment
Location: Ideal candidates should be based in our Amsterdam office in the Netherlands
Position Type: Full time
Equinix is looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Manager, Analyst Relations expert with strong industry analyst relationships in the Tech B2B space. Reporting to the Director of Analyst Relations, this role will maintain ongoing relationships with industry analysts across a variety of firms. This person will also support communications and marketing initiatives with analyst research, coverage and industry validation.We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, is a self-starter and a team player with strong knowledge of telecom, colocation, cloud and IT landscape. In this role, you’ll bring experience working with lead analysts from top firms in the IT Infrastructure sector, particularly cloud and networking segments.Continue Reading →