Accenture is looking for a dynamic media relations pro to lead the strategy, execution and coordination of a comprehensive media relations program for Accenture’s business across Canada, with a particular focus on media in Toronto and Montreal. The role is responsible for generating top tier media coverage in influential, media outlets in support of Accenture’s business objectives, and includes executive positioning programs for our Canadian leaders.Continue Reading →
Tag Archives | Accenture
- Proactively drive media coverage in the UK.
- Deliver and execute local media plans to publicise work of Accenture in target media.
- Provide timely responses to media and analyst requests. Liaise with and support colleagues in UK and globally to provide answers.
- Offer professional media advice to UK and global media colleagues and internally to stakeholders.
- Manage and develop professional working relationships with key journalists and clients.
- Provide media coaching and training for our spokespeople where necessary.
- Work closely and manage relevant relationships with our PR agencies.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Understanding of Accenture’s area of business and overall business strategy.
- Understanding of and ability to execute strategic PR and communications techniques.
- Good understanding of/ relationships with UK financial services media.
- Professional adviser to colleagues.
- Understanding and ability to apply message development skills.
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace.
- Project management skills.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions to project-related issues.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Analysts and IIAR members alike had a lot of fun at this year’s Christmas party in London on 6th December 2012. More than 60 people came along. With over 30 analysts attending from companies including Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Ovum, Frost & Sullivan, Informa, Celent, CCS Insight, Creative Intellect Consulting, AMI Partners, EuroLAN Research, Freeform Dynamics, PAC UK, Plum Consulting, RedMonk, Verdantix, Analysys Mason, Bloor Research, it sure was a great opportunity for IIAR members (including people from Microsoft, Accenture, BearingPoint, CSC, TCS, Symantec, Atos, Deloitte, Dassault Systemes, Tieto, Avaya) to network with their target analysts as well as peers. A big thanks to all those who were able to make it, we sure had a great time! Continue Reading →