You know and connect with a lot of Industry Analysts, but you might have never heard of Research In Action. Well, this is your chance to learn about the team, the methodology, the research plan and more. The company has established itself with research across IT and Marketing Automation, leveraging customer data to assist the analyst in the analysis and evaluation of key vendors within exciting areas such as Enterprise Service Management, AIOps and Observability. There are differences between how vendor evaluations are done, and you need to be aware of these differences as you’re creating plans for 2023.
The IIAR> will be running a webinar hosted by IIAR> Board Member for Events Andrew Hsu (@andrew0hsu, LinkedIn)/ Managing Director of Spotlight AR and Chloe Roberts (@ChloeInTech, LinkedIn) / AR Manager, Starsight Communications.
We are excited to welcome the RIA team back for their second IIAR> webinar. Thank you to Eveline and Thomas for taking the time to join us!
When> Thursday 06th October 2022
Time> 1500 BST / 1600 CEST / 1000 EDT / 0700 PDT / 1930 IST
IIAR Members will be able access the slides and recording on the IIAR> Members Area after the call
- Research in Action presentation for IIAR> members (to be posted in File Library shortly after the webinar has concluded)
- The full recording of this webinar will also be available to Members on the IIAR> Members video library.
- Become an IIAR> member today to receive access to the LIVE streaming.
Other IIAR> Analyst Firm Webinars
- IIAR> Webinar with Research in Action
- IIAR> Webinar with Forrester Research
- IIAR> Webinar with Omdia Research
- IIAR> Webinar: how HFS continues to disrupt the analyst industry and plans to drive the narrative in 2022 and beyond
- IIAR> Webinar with Canalys
- IIAR> Webinar with Forrester Decisions
- IIAR> Webinar with Everest Group
- IIAR> Webinar with Martin Kuppinger / Founder and Principal Analyst, KuppingerCole
- What does ISG research stand for?
- IIAR> Webinar with Jim Lundy / Founder, CEO and Lead Analyst, Aragon Research