Zoom Video Communications is looking for an experienced Analyst Relations Manager. This role will focus on raising the profile of Zoom globally, driving awareness and thought leadership with industry analysts and key influencers. This position is based out of our San Jose, CA Headquarters.
Tag Archives | Jobs -AR roles
Director, Analyst Relations
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. The Sitecore Experience CloudTM empowers marketers to deliver personalized content in real time and at scale across every channel—before, during, and after a sale. More than 5,200 brands––including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, and L’Oréal––have trusted Sitecore to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world, and the Sitecore Analyst Relations team shapes and steers industry analysts’ perception of Sitecore and the market in which we operate. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re seeking a Director, Analyst Relations to help support and continue the company’s growth.
The right candidate will be a detail-oriented and proactive team player with a track record of executing successful analyst relations programs. He or she will have the requisite skills to plan, manage, and execute engagements that promote positive relationships with leading industry analysts and drive awareness/coverage of Sitecore’s vision, strategy, platform development/differentiation, and market momentum. This person will work closely with executives and functional team leaders across the company to execute Sitecore’s AR strategy in furtherance of the company’s overall objectives.
This is truly a global position, engaging across all geographies, and the candidate will need to manage internal customers and stakeholders around the world. We want someone who can foster collaboration and create alignment across teams, and who is adept at partnering with marketing colleagues and outside agencies to drive and enhance business results.
- Design, plan, manage, and execute Sitecore’s targeted, global analyst relations program.
- Cultivate and strengthen strategic relationships with Sitecore’s top-tier analysts through a regular cadence of briefings, inquiries, strategy days, and related events.
- Coordinate Sitecore resources, including subject matter experts and/or customer references, as needed.
- Drive Sitecore’s inclusion in key reports and evaluations, and ensure that analysts understand our strategy, products, and differentiators.
- Stay current on and effectively communicate Sitecore’s high-level strategy and product positioning to analysts in the course of daily activities.
- Manage creation of presentations, briefing documents, and other materials for analyst engagements.
- Communicate with key internal parties (e.g. product management and product marketing) to share analyst insights and feedback; package relevant reports, research, and data for use by the larger organization.
- Oversee budget, analysis, and recommendations for memberships and purchased analyst research services.
- Track and report on analyst interactions and coverage, and measure the impact of Analyst Relations efforts.
- 8+ years of direct Analyst Relations experience in enterprise software (preferably in customer experience and marketing technologies, analytics, or cloud software)
- Seasoned relationships with analysts; thrives in building relationships and working with others.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; experience working in a matrixed environment where creating collaboration and influence are required for generating results.
- Strategic, analytical thinker with keen tactical execution skills, attention to detail, and ability to turn complex, technology heavy topics into digestible, compelling stories.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage numerous deadline-driven projects simultaneously.
- Ability to synthesize, interpret, and summarize third-party analysis and research for cross-functional audiences.
- Comfortable working with remote colleagues and stakeholders; experience working across disciplines and geographies.
- Driven, self-organized team player with a demonstrated ability to achieve objectives in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Willingness to travel (25%).
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
Senior Analyst Relations Manager
Workday is looking for an accomplished, talented, energetic, team player to join the Analyst Relations team. We are looking for a detail-oriented self-starter with a passion for Analyst Relations. The ideal candidate must have a successful track record executing Analyst Relations programs, experience managing cross-functional teams, self-confidence and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
The Senior Analyst Relations Manager will be responsible for engaging global analysts and market influencers, making sure they are fairly and accurately representing Workday in all settings. This person will proactively maintain relationships with global analysts and market influencers, driving awareness of Workday strategy, products and offerings, while influencing outcomes that are favorable to Workday. Continue Reading →
Analyst Relations Manager
Marketing San Jose, California Req.Num.: 10284
What You’ll Do
The Analyst Relations Manager is a key role for Nutanix. You will be responsible for communicating the disruptive vision of Nutanix to some of the smartest analysts at leading firms around the world. You will gather feedback, separate real insights from the chaff, and help to influence product strategy and company direction as it relates to market positioning and competitive outlook with the overarching goal to help the Nutanix sales teams win.
Who You’ll Work With-
At Nutanix, the Manager of AR works with all C-level executives, and in particular with the Chief Product & Development OfficerProduct Marketing and Product Management. Of course, you will be expected to work with multiple internal parties that will enable you for success and will be brought in on an as-needed basis as the subject matter experts.
The role will report into the Director of Analyst Relations.
Who You Are-
- This role is not for the faint-hearted. You should not be afraid to speak your mind with some very powerful senior people.
- At the same time, be able to tailor the message for impact, and be authentic.
- Process-oriented. Be able to define, plan and execute projects in a scalable manner.
- Can you see the big picture? And look around corners? Welcome.
- Can you recognize opportunities to deliver both inbound and outbound education and information-sharing programs from the plethora of analyst insights?
- Relationship builder. Can you quickly connect with industry analysts relaying the Nutanix narrative, capabilities, and competitive differentiation to analysts from tier-1, tier-2 and discipline specific industry analyst firms.
- Chaos Solver. Embrace the entropy and create the dynamic equilibrium of calm.
- Dedication to the unsexy aspects of bringing groups of VIPs together.
- Articulation in both written and oral form a must. Let’s talk about it!
- Results oriented. Commitment to quality of product and service, with desire to raise the bar and do things differently as we create.
- You need to know your stuff. Really. Working with Analysts for at least 5 years. MQs, Waves, Landscapes, Forecasts, SAS days are all old friends.
- 3+ years in technology business working with Analysts
- BA/BS Degree
The Senior Analyst Relations Manager will be responsible for developing positive relationships with leading industry analysts and securing coverage from key firms to amplify Equinix’s strategy, differentiation and role in the Cloud and IT Infrastructure space.
- Detail oriented, self-starter, team player with strong knowledge of telecom, colocation, cloud and IT landscape
- Must bring experience working with lead analysts from Gartner in their IT Infrastructure sector, particularly cloud and networking segments
- This position reports to the Director of Global Analyst Relations and is based at headquarters in Redwood City, CA
What you’ll be doing…
The Analyst Relations Manager is responsible for driving Analyst Relations projects that contribute to the overall success of the AR team and Corporate Communications department and manage the internal communication and sharing of relevant Analyst materials with key leaders and employees. Continue Reading →
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Our company is filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and dedicated to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Job Description: That’s an exciting job! I want it! Continue Reading →
Who you’ll be working with
Reporting to the VP of Content, Digital and Influencers, the Analyst Relations Director will be part of the Global Marketing and Communications organisation within Capgemini. You will be highly collaborative and will work closely with senior executives across business units, sectors, portfolio offerings and regions in a highly complex environment. Strong leadership and decision-making skills are a must. Continue Reading →
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Global Services division (addressing multinational corporations’ ICT needs) to join our top performing Analyst Relations team and play a big part in the design and delivery of our global Analyst and Consultant Relations (ACR) programme. In this role you’ll be reporting to our Global Head of ACR and supporting key stakeholders, including the leadership team, as well as working directly with external influencers.
You’ll be informing and educating priority industry analysts and sourcing advisors on strategy and capabilities, as well as leveraging relationships with those influencers to glean insights on market trends to bring outside views into Global Services to help inform our strategic priorities and support our growth.
The BMC function has an important role to play in helping to achieve EY’s Vision 2020 ambition to become the leading global professional services organization. We work hand in hand with the business to take services and solutions to market; bring our purpose, building a better working world, to life for our people, clients and communities; engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY brand.
BMC is led globally by Karen Hopkins. The function is made up of around 2,000 professionals, working across the Executive and Regions in the following areas of specialism: Brand; Marketing; PR/Media Relations & External Communications; Internal Communications &Employee Engagement; Corporate communications.
BMC also includes a number of teams who are responsible for content development, editorial, webcasts, events-staging, strategy, planning and operations. Through the collective power of BMC, and the other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact.
Function: Brand, Marketing & Communications (BMC)
Sub Function: Brand / External Communications – Analyst Relations
Job Rank: Assistant Director
Location: London / New York (Global travel will be required pending business needs)
This is an amazing opportunity to work at EY, in a great team environment and where Analyst Relations is growing and helping to support the company’s 2020 Vision. We are looking for a great candidate to fill a maternity cover.
Your key responsibilities
This member of the Analyst Relations team will oversee, develop and execute a range of programs, and help manage some of the top relationships in the industry analyst community. Reporting to the Global Analyst Relations Director, this position will accelerate and evolve the existing AR program, helping the company to:
• Develop more strategic relationships with our growing community of analysts
• Provide management with strategic consultation on services
• Partner with the sales enablement organization, assist in driving deals with analyst support
• Collaborate with brand, marketing and communications to deliver content and programs to drive lead generation
• Broaden visibility of the company, its strategy and core services.
The position requires a commitment to innovation, excellent understanding of the professional services industry, and established relationships with industry analysts. Clear, concise and consistent communication skills are a must. This person must be comfortable with current market trends, competitive positioning and executive level interaction. An amazing ability to multi-task, be pro-active and prioritize while maintaining a sense of humour is desired.
Desired Skills and Experience
Skills and attributes for success
- Proactively make suggestions, conduct planning sessions and advise on positioning and tactics
- Ability to be a services expert and capable of editing papers and co-developing Analyst briefing presentations with teams according to company messaging, provide direction on custom projects
- Plan and execute AR program for designated areas of responsibility
- Log and Report on Analyst activity in Architect
- Demonstrate excellent judgment for company’s best interest, strong situational analysis, and ability to negotiate
- Articulate company messages with external audiences to secure support both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently, whilst being a great team player
- Responsive and experience in successfully completing analyst ratings reports
- Experience working in a matrixed, international environment
- Spokesperson training and event management a plus
- Manage corporate website content and analyst relations section on internal company resources
To qualify for the role you must have
- BA/BS in Communications, Technology or Business preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Analyst Relations in the technology or professional services industry
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, and project management skills
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines with limited resources
- Ability to multi-task and quickly prioritize projects and communicate priorities to stakeholders
- Good relationships with top analysts
- High level of energy, enthusiastic team player and dedication to excellence
- A positive, flexible attitude and a sense of humor are desirable
- An IIAR certification will be beneficial for this role
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For more information and to apply for this role click here
Pluralsight is looking for an experienced analyst relations leader to manage the global analyst relations program. We need an energetic self-starter who has successfully built and developed strong, impactful analyst relations programs before. Our ideal candidate has knowledge of the IT and software market or a similar industry, market trends, new technologies, and our competitors.
The Analyst Relations Director role facilitates two-way dialogue between Pluralsight and industry analysts, working to increase awareness for the company and our products, while delivering analyst insights to our internal teams. An ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating and executing an AR program strategy and building collaborative relationships with influential analysts, executive spokespeople, and product strategy and marketing leaders.
Continue Reading →
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth. Continue Reading →
Amdocs is seeking an Industry Analyst Relations Manager to join its highly experienced and dedicated Industry Analyst Relations team. In this role the individual will be responsible for the planning, execution, management and measurement of strategic AR programs, primarily focused on (but not restricted to) Amdocs Media business, a leading global provider of premium content services and media technology solutions.
As part of a closely connected AR team within Corporate Marketing, you will collaborate with senior internal stakeholders, business leaders and subject matter experts as well as Amdocs’ established and growing network of global and specialist analyst firms, helping to engage and develop relationships and build advocacy for Amdocs’ leading capabilities in the communications and media industries.
Desired Skills & Experience
- An Analyst Relations professional with 3-5+ years of experience in the planning, development and execution of global AR programs in a B2B technology environment, preferably telecommunications and / or media
- Whilst not essential, knowledge of the media technology space and existing analyst relationships within would be an advantage
- Strategic thinker with tactical execution skills; a flexible multi-tasker balancing long term relationship management with short term program goals
- Grasp of new technologies and approaches and their business impact
- A team player, contributor and collaborator able to effectively operate in a multi-national and cross functional environment
- An ambassador with the ability to broker successful working relationships with internal clients and external influencers, engendering goodwill, trust and advocacy
- Strong interpersonal communication with listening, writing and articulation skills, balancing attention to detail with management level summation
- Creative thinker with experience integrating analyst relations with other programs eg social media for optimal effect
- Location flexible, but London preferred. Some travel required (less than 20%)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Design and development of proactive campaigns to optimize positioning of Amdocs via the industry analyst channel
- Manage all elements of Amdocs Media AR program from concept to results, including:
- Timely response to incoming analyst requests to maximize coverage opportunities
- Key report management – identification, contribution and submissions, fact review and Amdocs-analyst liaison
- Relationship development and maintenance, ‘business as usual’ communications (inquiries, briefings, etc) and planned campaigns eg roadshows and events
- AR training and guidance for spokespeople
- Identification of and enrollment in cross-team opportunities and fund raising
- Program measurement and reporting
- Support team planning and preparation of analyst activity at Amdocs and industry events;
- Assist procurement and internal customers with subscription spend and paid for analyst engagements such as custom research projects, strategy days, speaking engagements, webinars, etc. as well as shortlisting, relationship and issue management.
- Create effective, timely communications both internally, to highlight AR success and share analyst insights and externally, to support Amdocs ‘sustain leadership’, ‘evangelize the brand’ and ‘expand and diversify’ AR goals
All Amdocs roles require strong verbal and written communications skills, position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organized while managing competing priorities, and a deep customer service orientation, both internally and externally.
VUBIQUITY, part of Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX), connects content owners and video providers to deliver entertainment to viewers on any screen. Working with 600+ leading film studios, television networks, independent producers and Digital First providers, VUBIQUITY brings premium content to over 1,000 global video distributors. VUBIQUITY has offices in Los Angeles, Toronto and London. For the latest company news, follow us on Twitter @VUBIQUITY or visit www.vubiquity.com.
Amdocs is a leading software and services provider to communications and media companies of all sizes, accelerating the industry’s dynamic and continuous digital transformation. With a rich set of innovative solutions, long-term business relationships with 350 communications and media providers, and technology and distribution ties to 600 content creators, Amdocs delivers business improvements to drive growth. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.0 billion in fiscal 2018. For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
For more information and to apply for this role, please contact [email protected]
Cylance is seeking an Analyst Relations Manager to help with Cylance’s strategy for working with industry analysts (Gartner, IDC, ESG, etc.), major technology organizations, and government organizations that drive regulatory issues. You will report the VP of Product & Solutions Marketing and be responsible for an industry relations program while working closely with our executive leadership. Cylance is currently disrupting enterprise markets and as well as the consumer market space, so we are seeking an individual with industry relations expertise in both markets. Continue Reading →
Note : Salesforce are open to three different experience levels listed in the title for our current opening Market Strategy, Analyst Relations.
Salesforce is looking for an experienced and passionate analyst relations expert with established industry analyst relationships.
This role will manage analyst relations for a Salesforce product line and requires a commitment to innovation in the technology industry and an understanding of the enterprise software and cloud computing spaces.
Clear, concise, and consistent communication skills are a must. Additionally, open communication with other members of the Market Strategy team is an essential requirement for the role.
The ability to multi-task and prioritize while maintaining a sense of humor is also required. Continue Reading →
You are creative, original and a visionary. You think outside of the box. You love innovating, collaborating with colleagues and expanding your skills. If this sounds like you, you should consider joining EPAM as an Analyst Relations Specialist.
EPAM is currently looking for an Analyst Relations Specialist to join our marketing team. This individual is responsible for supporting the execution of the industry analyst relations for EPAM. This will include working with the AR Team to generate accurate and positive coverage from top tier industry analysts and strong positioning in rating reports, acting as the project manager on key competitive report responses and support industry analyst engagement. Additionally, this role will be responsible for researching agenda pipelines, maintaining interaction tracking and leadership reporting, and promoting results internally within EPAM and externally through social media. Continue Reading →
Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Be Sage, build on. Continue Reading →
Edelman has an opening, in the Seattle or Portland office, for a seasoned Analyst Relations (AR) practitioner within the PNW technology practice. We are seeking a Senior Account Supervisor to join our growing team of talented and collaborative communications professionals who provide a diverse client base with expert counsel in analyst relations, communications & event planning, content development, and media and influencer engagement.
The Senior Account Supervisor role will have a deep understanding of the AR landscape and the ability to leverage AR strategies to support PR and digital team counterparts. As a Senior Account Supervisor on the AR team, you will also have the opportunity to help drive new business and marketing efforts, as well as lend support to team across practice areas, which makes interest and comfort in driving PR programs as well as AR efforts highly desired.
- Build and execute strategic AR programs to increase analyst awareness of client strategy, product portfolio and executive team
- Drive coordination with stakeholders and PR/social team members for integrated execution of client initiatives
- Help lead new business initiatives for the AR team, uncovering prospects and managing the RPF process
- As needed, help lead and drive PR programs for clients as our PNW technology practice continues its rapid growth path
- Oversee financial and operational performance of multiple accounts simultaneously, ensuring quality work, deadline and budget adherence, and that plan creation and execution map to goals
- Counsel clients and troubleshoot client and internal issues, providing strategic counsel in partnership with senior managers (VP, SVP)
- Work seamlessly with external agency partners (e.g., advertising agency, promotions agency) as part of integrated marketing team
- Act as local client-facing representative of larger AR team, attending planning meetings, client events and updates as necessary
- Demonstrate writing excellence when crafting internal and client materials and correspondence
- Use relationships with analyst influencers and internal business partners to meet client needs
- Supervise staff in multiple offices by mentoring, motivating, coaching, consistently providing feedback, holding them accountable and conducting their reviews
- Introduce clients to new capabilities, initiate new business process and display strong presentation skills during client pitches
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of leadership skills; set and pursue stretch goals
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Edelman’s values (Quality, Integrity, Respect, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Mutual Benefits) and Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
Our client is a well established B2B technology PR agency with a difference. They offer an in house Analyst Relations function. They provide specialist analyst relations support to several existing clients. They are looking to grow the Analyst Relations footprint across the business, but also position the agency as a standalone AR function that could appeal to technology companies purely interested in AR. They are now looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial candidate to build on our existing capabilities and client portfolio to ultimately create an independent Analyst Relations stream that is the envy of the technology industry. Continue Reading →