Tag Archives | Jobs -AR roles
There are several positions currently available for job seekers in analyst relations. These include:
- Analyst Relations Manager, Google Cloud, Mountain View, CA, US
- Global Head of Communications, Press and Analyst Relations, Openlink Financial, New York, NY, US
- Amdocs Global Analyst Relations Lead (AR Lead), Amdocs, London, UK
- Business Leader, Analyst Relations, IBM, San Francisco, US
Analysts are recognizing Microsoft for its remarkable transformation and at the same time there is an explosion of artificial intelligence interest and research.
As a result, Microsoft is looking for a technologically perceptive individual to craft and execute their analyst engagement strategy for Artificial Intelligence. If you have a passion for driving thought-leadership initiatives and love the art and science of building industry relationships, this might be a great opportunity for you.
This role will be critical in helping to manage and work day-to-day with the extensive Analyst Influencer community for Box, including analysts in Enterprise File Synchronization & Sharing (EFSS), ECM, Cloud platforms, Cloud security, Collaboration/Social and Enterprise Mobility. Continue Reading →
Microland, a leading Hybrid IT Infrastructure Service Provider and a trusted partner to enterprises in their IT-as-a-Service journey, is hiring an Analyst Relations Associate Director. Continue Reading →
HERE, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com.
The HERE Industry Analyst Relations team (IAR) shapes and steers the industry analyst perception of HERE and its environment. We are currently looking for a Senior Manager with previous experience and proven track record in industry analyst relations to join the passionate team. The role is responsible for creating and executing strategy, messaging and tactics to shape stakeholder engagements with industry analysts in order to support the company’s overall objectives. You have the requisite planning and operations skills to plan, manage and execute analyst engagements from ideation to execution. You have 5-7 years’ experience industry analyst relations either in-house or on the agency side. You should have experience in partnering communication colleagues and outside agencies to drive and enhance business results across multiple teams and stakeholders.
In this role, you will work closely with the senior management in HERE and will also act as an adviser within your area of expertise. The role is based in Berlin and will report to the Head of Analyst Relations.
– Help create, manage and execute a comprehensive HERE analyst relations program globally.
– Cultivate and strengthen strategic relationships with HERE top-tier analysts ensuring they are up-to-date on HERE strategy, offering, messaging and key leaders.
– Build strong personal relationships with key analysts.
– Ensure that leading industry analysts understand our strategy, our products and our differentiators.
– Manage creation of presentations and briefing documents for analyst engagements.
– Field inbound inquiries and research requests, assess each opportunity and coordinate resources to respond.
– Support planning and execution of HERE analyst engagements, briefing tours, strategy days and site visits.
– Support analyst report review process as necessary.
– Drive HERE inclusion in key reports and ratings, and clearly communicate HERE competitive positioning with analyst community.
– Track and report on analyst interactions and coverage.
Desired Skills and Experience
– Proven track record and minimum of 5-7 years of technology-related communications experience that includes direct analyst relations experience (either in-house or agency).
– Comfortable with technology concepts. Location industry understanding a plus.
– Experience in mobile, wireless/tech/LBS, consumer electronics, consumer entertainment, consumer durables, and/or digital/media industries preferred.
– Able to turn complex, technology heavy topics into digestible, compelling stories
– Ability to synthesize, interpret and summarize third-party analysis and research for cross-functional audiences. Experience interacting at all levels of a company, including senior/top management.
– Strong, native or near-native English written and verbal communications skills.
– Driven, self-organized team player with a demonstrated ability to achieve objectives.
– Strong project management skills. Able to manage multiple projects concurrently; comfortable working with remote colleagues and stakeholders; experience working across disciplines and geographies.
– Experience managing the planning and execution of analyst events is desired.
Bachelor’s degree at minimum.
To apply for this role please contact the IIAR Community Manager Mashton at analystrelations dot org
Edelman Silicon Valley or San Francisco is currently seeking a Senior Account Supervisor to join its Analyst Relations (AR) team. The Senior Account Supervisor (SAS) will help manage the Analyst Relations clients to ensure that AR programs support larger account strategies.
The AR SAS exhibits excellence in all areas of analyst relations, including development of strategic client plans and professional relationships with industry analyst contacts. This person should be adept at recognizing opportunities to accelerate or take client agendas in new directions, working with team members to collaborate on ideas for new programs. The AR SAS will provide strategic counsel and anticipate client needs, providing superior client service.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking an Industry Analyst Relations Manager for Security Software and Services
The Analyst Relations Manager will play a vital role in communicating and engaging with the industry analysts and influencers who cover Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Security software and services business. Security is a core strategic business for Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), and as such this role will have high visibility inside and outside the company. The Analyst Relations Manager will play an important role in shaping the perception of HPE’s Security business, influencing analyst ratings and recommendations, ultimately impacting sales and performance of the business.
This position will report to the Communications team lead for HPE’s Security business, part of HPE’s Global Communications organization.
This individual will be responsible for all industry analyst relations engagement and activity for HPE’s Security software and services business.
Continue Reading →
Advance the company’s mission to attain and sustain position and recognition as the leader in the customer experience market by facilitating a strategic analyst relations program. Continue Reading →
Part-time position available for IIAR Community and Marketing Manager, approximately 2 days per week. Reporting to the IIAR Board with the objective of serving and growing the membership. Continue Reading →
At Box, we’re rethinking – and disrupting – the traditional enterprise software markets. Box is at the heart of major shifts in consumerization of IT, new worker expectations and having secure access and management of business content. We’ve got 37 million users, 47,000 paying customers, and a partner ecosystem that includes a who’s who of the industry including IBM, Microsoft, Salesforce, and more.
We are looking for a candidate who is truly passionate about how technology is changing the way we work. Ideally, the candidate spent time in Analyst Relations, Product Marketing, Marketing Communications or other related functional areas. You should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have demonstrated strong leadership skills, creativity, and strengths in marketing messaging, positioning and operationalizing the AR programs. We value collaboration, a penchant for aiming high and a can-do attitude. Continue Reading →
- Helps build and deliver a results-oriented AR program that supports OpenText’s business goals through a strategic approach to expanding and strengthening the company’s relationship and reputation with analysts
- Leads planning, execution and measurement of an AR program and analyst engagement strategy supporting individual Business Units and/or product categories that results in: increased awareness and understanding of OpenText’s strategy and offerings, enhanced perception of OpenText, favorable and accurate portrayal of OpenText to analysts’ clients as well as in analyst research, evaluations, speaking engagements, blogs and tweets
- Develops and evolves relationships with top-tier analysts while ensuring these analysts as well as the broader analyst community are apprised of key OpenText news, product strategy and customer wins in a timely manner, often before the information is made publically available
- Creates and implements communication strategies to deliver consistent, credible messages to analysts both proactively and on an ongoing basis
- Organizes and manages regular interactions with analysts (briefings, inquiries, consultations, etc.)
- Counsels spokespeople on how to enhance their communication and relationships with key analysts
- Integrates analyst engagement into all appropriate company activities such as major announcements, product launches and company events
- Drives analyst engagements to help shape OpenText’s product direction and strategy
- Partners with sales and sales enablement organizations to assist in driving deals with analyst support
- Manages analyst participation at OpenText events as well as company presence at analyst conferences
- Makes internal stakeholders aware of analyst validation of OpenText’s capabilities and position
- Builds relationships and works effectively with a wide range of internal teams, including executive leadership, sales, product marketing, product development and corporate communications
- Project manages multiple short- and long-duration projects simultaneously
We are now looking to bolster our team with the addition of a Senior Account Executive to support us on a range of exciting clients and campaigns.
You’ll have a strong interest in technology and a passion for media and communications. We are looking for people who have their finger on the pulse within the technology sector, have a natural ability to multi-task and hit deadlines, and who are confident in their writing and reporting skills. Equally as important is ambition and fun spirit coupled with a strong desire to work as part of a highly successful and growing team. If you work hard and like to consistently exceed expectations, this is the job for you. Continue Reading →
As SimpliVity continues its hyper-growth, we seek an experienced, passionate, organized and highly motivated Analyst Relations director to help lead the company to a new level of global awareness and recognition. Continue Reading →
As Analyst Relations Manager for Tata Communications, you will play a critical role in executing and supporting Analyst Relations (AR) program and initiatives. Reporting to the Associate Director, Analyst Relations, you will execute the AR plan for the business, both internally and externally, as well as support thought leadership and analyst activities in the global arena. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all internal product, sales and marketing teams are adequately serviced by the Corporate Communications team and that product and segment AR programs and initiatives are effectively executed, within delivery and budget agreements. Continue Reading →
A leading professional services business requires a thought leadership economist and survey research manager to lead their global thought leadership research.
The role will involve:
- Managing their extensive b2b surveys in conjunction with external partners
- Briefing the CEO and other senior executives on global business issues
- Driving insight for global member firms from using in house primary research as well as external sources
- identifying other sources of information from regulators and public bodies such as the IMF, World Bank, UN etc
- Using tools such as SPSS to drive new insight from the firms extensive survey data
The ideal candidate will have an economics background or interest and an in depth understanding of global business issues as well as strong survey research experience.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.
Please email CB Resourcing: [email protected] with your CV and contact details for a confidential discussion about this position.
Avanade’s director of media/analyst and influencer relations is responsible for driving awareness of, and preference for, Avanade among current and potential stakeholders (including clients, employees, recruitment candidates and alliance partners). This is accomplished through strategic planning and execution of media, analyst and influencer programs which align to overall business and marketing priorities.
The role oversees a team of three Area PR/AR professionals focused on Growth Markets, Europe and North America, and partners closely with our Social Media lead and external agency to ensure that we are making the biggest impact both globally and locally.
- Manages media, analyst and influencer strategy globally with overall responsibility for execution at both a global and Area level
- Measures and is accountable for the overall effectiveness of implemented strategies and programs
- Responsible for promoting Avanade’s differentiation and key messaging through the development/review of external corporate communications content and activities that build mindshare and secure coverage with target media and analysts globally
- Manages and executes industry analyst relations programs through relationship building among analysts, and enables the role’s project team members to do the same
- Partners with Avanade marketing colleagues, executives and subject matter experts across the world to continuous evolve and improve AR/PR/influencer strategy and approach to maximize impact and spend
- Co-leads the development of global thought leadership and manages the global PR/AR team on driving the research findings, handling external crisis communications, mergers & acquisitions, awards and other activities
- Partners with Accenture and Microsoft PR-AR to identify and drive joint external activities to drive mutual benefit for all three partners
- Leads other PR/AR professionals in pursuit of project and initiative goals, including coaching and developing other PR/AR professionals to help enable them to better meet Avanade’s objectives
- Oversees and is responsible for content pushed out through owned Social Media channels by partnering with the Social Media Centre of Excellence
- Marketing PR/AR experience in a large global corporate environment
- Management Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related discipline
- Proven experience with enterprise technology and services
- Understanding of global business management strategy and challenges and experience managing virtual global teams
- Ability to tie strategy and communications programs to business and marketing goal
- Strong executive presence and ability to manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- Experience with industry analyst program management
- Collaborative approach
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills
- Comfort working in ambiguous situations and ability to problem-solve
- Project management skills
- Proficiency with budget, metric tracking and agency management globally
Apply here via LinkedIn. Job ID – 34162
Go beyond. At Towers Watson, we are more than individuals. We are a community focused on helping our colleagues and clients thrive and succeed. Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. With 16,000 associates around the world, we offer consulting, technology and solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management.
Corporate Marketing provides strategic and tactical marketing support for Towers Watson at the corporate, business and regional levels.
Towers Watson seeks a Technology Analyst Relations Manager to drive strategic and consistent communication programs to industry analysts. The role will work as part of a global Technology, Data & Products marketing team to build relationships with key market analysts, such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc. and to educate them about Towers Watson’s capabilities. The goal of the program is to drive positive coverage in analyst reports and analyst advocacy of Towers Watson to their end-user clients. Location(s): Washington, DC, Boston, MA, New York, NY, Chicago, IL
- Work with business and marketing leaders to plan and implement effective and measurable analyst programs that support Towers Watson’s business priorities
- Develop and implement annual analyst outreach plans
- Develop analyst-specific positioning and messaging that results in positive analyst coverage and favorable perceptions
- Regularly communicate Analyst Program initiatives to internal global leadership audiences
- Proactively communicate relevant corporate, client, product and partner news to the analyst community
- Own all the aspects of the experience of analyst related meetings and inquiries
- Drive outreach initiatives that build rapport between company spokespersons and select analysts
- Design and drive relationship building with analysts and understand their calendar of research
- Coordinate with lead executives to plan and execute analyst interactions that effectively convey Towers Watson messages.
- Collaborate with global and regional marketing teams to distribute thought leadership and news to analysts
- Develop working knowledge of Towers Watson software products and roadmaps
- Help educate Towers Watson associates, particularly sales teams, on the impact of analysts on our market and how to leverage analyst opinion in sales situations.
- 5-7 years of experience in product and services marketing for technology and related services
- Proven experience working with analyst organizations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence, and results
- Excellent internal and external client relationship management skills and solid communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with global contacts
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity
- BS / BA degree
Job ID#: 21766 – Click here to apply online
The successful candidate will develop strong relationships between NVIDIA and key analysts, deepening their understanding of our company and widening the circle who follow us. They will collaborate across the company, working within the GRID business unit and connecting with other business units, marketing, product management, alliances and sales.
They will have demonstrated strong AR skills, with at least five years in the field. Experience in the area of virtualization is a decided advantage. Key personal qualities are confidence, passion and a comfortable ability to work as part of a larger team.
- Plan and execute analyst relations programs focused on GRID, NVIDIAs GPU virtualization business
- Develop strong relations with tiered lists of analysts
- Manage vendor evaluations (MQ, Wave, Marketscapes, etc.)
- Cultivate analysts who can serve as supportive media references
- Coordinate briefings and inquiries
- Minimum of 7 years communications experience in high tech
- Minimum 5 years in AR at an enterprise-facing company.
- Experience in virtualization a decided plus.
- Experience with driving vendor evaluations (MQ, Wave, MarketScape)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to thrive in a collaborative team-based environment
- Strong relationships with analysts covering the desktop virtualization space, The Senior Manager, Analyst Relations, will play a key role in positioning our virtualization and embedded businesses with the industry analyst community.
- Bachelors degree
NVIDIA is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer
To apply on the NVIDIA website, click here:
Or for more information contact: Michael Lim at [email protected]
Job ID: 1842118