Over the past few months, the analyst community has been experiencing an array of changes, with many analyst departures and career moves shaking up the status quo. As we come back to work and the summer days fade into autumn, there’s no better time to catch-up with analyst firms and understand what has changed, what’s to come and exactly how their services can support AR pros and their programmes.
Tag Archives | IIAR UK Chapter
To kickstart Q3 and the forthcoming events season, the U.K. Chapter of the IIAR has organised an evening of healthy debate, intelligent content and responsible drinking.
Agenda – Wednesday 14th September 2016 – London
- 1800: Welcome drinks
- 1815: Welcome note & update by the IIAR Board
- 1830: Tutorial: Case studies in Effective External AR support, Dominic Pannell /Buzz Method (LinkedIn, @buzzmethod)
- 1900: Panel discussion – Creating AR impact – are agencies an asset or a threat?
Chaired by Ludovic Leforestier /Bearing Point and IIAR Board (@lludovic, LinkedIn) with
- 2000: Analyst firm spotlight with Aditya Kishore / Heavy Reading (an Informa company)
- 2045: Drinking Class on Gin presented by Paulina Michelak, By The Bottle
- 2115: networking sponsored by Tenderlake and By The Bottle – Networking Through Responsible Drinking
With nearly 150 Analysts and AR Professionals confirmed to attend on the night, the 9th December, it seemed as though all arrived together to share a glass (or two, or three, or more) at the IIAR Christmas Party. The private room at the Convent Garden hostelry, complete with roaring fire and Christmas decorations was, at times, full to bursting. Never the less, a good time was had by all who attended and the “free bar” (kindly sponsored by Dell) lasted all evening. Here are a few words, provided by our sponsor …
From a Dell perspective, the evening provided a fantastic networking opportunity in a fun and festive setting. The impressive turnout and the wide variety of analysts and AR professionals in attendance, created the ideal environment to catch up with existing analyst connections as well as establish new relationships with the ever-growing EMEA analyst community. 2014 has certainly been a busy year for all and the IIAR Christmas drinks were a great way to celebrate the successes of the year as we look towards an exciting 2015. Continue Reading →