Tag Archives | AR Jobs
- Develop and implement a global analyst relations strategy that supports overall business objectives.
- Build and maintain highly effective relationships with analyst houses and relevant analysts to assist sales and influence the market.
- Match key stakeholders with analysts to raise profile as thought leaders in their sector.
- Position the company as a leader across its product portfolio in key analyst reports.
The Analyst Relations & Marketing Intelligence Specialist will be responsible for driving, executing, and managing the company’s visibility, interaction and influence within a diverse analyst community. Crucial to this role will be planning activities for key vendor evaluations, events, and other elements resulting in a positive representation of the company. In this role, the specialist will also be required to provide actionable intelligence generated from data gathered from multiple sources like primary research and secondary research to assist in strategic decision-making. Continue Reading →
Analysts are recognizing Microsoft for its remarkable transformation. Beyond our tech innovations in cloud, data and AI, they appreciate our customer centricity, new culture and growth mindset. Data and AI are foundational to helping achieve the company’s mission of “empowering every person and organization on the planet to achieve more”. And the company is investing deeply in these areas to build solutions to help customers transform their businesses. As a result, we are expanding our analyst relations team to focus on data and AI.
We believe the core currency of any business is the ability to convert data into AI that drives a competitive advantage. Microsoft’s data products and services, which includes SQL Server, Azure SQL DB, and Azure Cosmos DB, are at the heart of this strategy. Microsoft has been recognized by industry analysts, in multiple reports, as a leader for our execution and vision for data & AI. Customers rely on these analyst reports, and on the guidance provided by industry analysts, to understand how Microsoft can empower their organization to achieve more. Continue Reading →
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced, self-starting, highly intelligent, personable, and detail-oriented manager to join the EMEA Analyst Relations (AR) team to focus on the UK market. The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to help drive creation and execution of core strategic AR programs for AWS in the UK and in other EMEA markets. The AR Manager role is tasked with driving awareness of the rapidly expanding number of services in the AWS technology infrastructure portfolio and to facilitate the conversation around security, trust, and data protection issues.
IBM is recruiting five Analyst Relations Managers in different areas and offices:
- Analyst Relations Manager- Cognitive System, Austin, TX
- Analyst Relations Manager- Talent Management, Cambridge, MA
- Analyst Relations Manager- Watson Marketing, New York City
- Analyst Relations Leader- Services, New York City
- Analyst Relations Manager – Watson Health, Cambridge, MA
IBM is looking to hire a Services Analyst Relations Strategist in New York office to join the team of AR professionals as IBM builds relationships with key influencers to help IBM Services further lead the market in innovative consulting and IT services. The Analyst Relations Strategist plays a critical cross functional role by working with a variety of Services experts at many different levels of the organization. The strategist will work closely with offering management, finance, engineering, sales and marketing teams to nurture solid internal relationships which will then be leveraged to engage with leading analyst firms and influencers.
There are several positions currently available for job seekers in analyst relations. These include:
- Analyst Relations Manager, Google Cloud, Mountain View, CA, US
- Global Head of Communications, Press and Analyst Relations, Openlink Financial, New York, NY, US
- Amdocs Global Analyst Relations Lead (AR Lead), Amdocs, London, UK
- Business Leader, Analyst Relations, IBM, San Francisco, US
The Analyst Relations Manager will be responsible for building and managing an Analyst Relations program that supports The Nerdery’s strategic marketing and growth objectives. The Analyst Relations Manager will drive ways to leverage analyst insight and shape market perception across the professional services and software development segments. In this role, you will build relationships and leverage deep, professional communications skills to obtain positive influence for The Nerdery across the Analyst community. This position will serve as a strategic component across our integrated marketing approach. The individual in this role must be comfortable representing technology and the organization in a polished and professional manner across all interactions. Continue Reading →
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports. Continue Reading →
As an experienced Analyst Relations Executive you will establish and mange EMEA wide Analyst relations. Forming a core part of the NTT DATA EMEA team based in London you will work closely with country Marketing teams to ensure that an Analyst Relations strategy is in place and successful across NTT DATA EMEA. The role will be accountable across all countries in EMEA and work across all other NTT entities, including NTT Group, NTT Communications and NTT DATA Asia Pacific. Continue Reading →
Analysts are recognizing Microsoft for its remarkable transformation and at the same time there is an explosion of artificial intelligence interest and research.
As a result, Microsoft is looking for a technologically perceptive individual to craft and execute their analyst engagement strategy for Artificial Intelligence. If you have a passion for driving thought-leadership initiatives and love the art and science of building industry relationships, this might be a great opportunity for you.
This role will be critical in helping to manage and work day-to-day with the extensive Analyst Influencer community for Box, including analysts in Enterprise File Synchronization & Sharing (EFSS), ECM, Cloud platforms, Cloud security, Collaboration/Social and Enterprise Mobility. Continue Reading →
Microland, a leading Hybrid IT Infrastructure Service Provider and a trusted partner to enterprises in their IT-as-a-Service journey, is hiring an Analyst Relations Associate Director. Continue Reading →
Fujitsu, the leading Japanese ICT company, is looking for a senior analyst relations manager in London.
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Fujitsu – As they are currently going through an unprecedented period of transformation and growth. As a result they’re looking to appoint an Analyst Relations Senior Manager to achieve our strategic goal of being a leading global IT player for digital transformation. Continue Reading →
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced, self-starting, highly-intelligent, personable, and detail-oriented manager to join its analyst relations (AR) team.
AWS Analyst Relations Manager for Germany: The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to drive creation and execution of core strategic AR programs for AWS. The role will lead AWS Analyst Relations strategy and implementation in Germany (in Munich). The AR Manager role is tasked with driving awareness of the rapidly expanding number of services in the AWS technology infrastructure portfolio. The AWS AR Manager must be comfortable with balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution while working independently, sorting through ambiguously defined problems, identifying and facing big challenges, and adjusting to sudden and frequent change. Continue Reading →
The Manager/Senior Manager of the Analyst Relations Market Strategy team will oversee, develop, and execute a range of projects and programs for one of our product lines while helping to manage the relationships with some of the top industry analysts. This is a great opportunity to work with the Salesforce Market Strategy team in a role with huge potential for growth. This position will accelerate and evolve the existing analyst relations program, helping the company to:
- Develop more strategic relationships with our growing community of analysts, market luminaries, and influencers
- Provide Product Management with strategic consultation on products and services
- Partner with the Sales Enablement organization, assisting in driving deals with analyst support
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Corporate Marketing to deliver content and programs to drive lead generation
- Broaden visibility of the company, its strategy, and core products
The position requires a commitment to innovation in the technology industry, understanding of the enterprise software and cloud computing spaces, and established relationships with industry analysts. Clear, concise, and consistent communication skills are a must. Additionally, open communication across other members of the Market Strategy team is an essential requirement for the role, as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize while maintaining a sense of humor is required.
- Provide end-to-end management of strategy, analyst relationships, and execution for a product line
- Own the fast paced coordination of setting up meetings, tours, analyst days, Salesforce events, and news briefings
- Be a trusted partner internally with the ability to staff analyst meetings and tours, provide first level feedback to spokespeople and senior executives, share thoughtful notes with stakeholders, own follow-up, suggest next steps, and contribute to strategy
- Ability to create briefing documents and maintain contact both internally and externally
- Understand the value of marketing back to build relationships with internal clients and stakeholders
- Partner internally to build and deliver great content and assets, good judgment on quality of content and who would find it useful, and the ability to measure effectiveness of content
- Demonstrate excellent judgment for company’s best interest, strong situational analysis, and the ability to negotiate
- Be a great team player – willing to jump in and help others, take on new responsibilities and projects
Willingness and ability to travel 25-40% of the time across North America
- BA/BS degree from 4 year college/university
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in Analyst Relations in the technology industry
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, and project management skills
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines with limited resources
- Ability to multi-task and quickly prioritize projects and communicate priorities to stakeholders
- High level of energy, enthusiastic team player, and dedication to excellence
- No ego – we are a small, dynamic team and everyone pitches in to get the job done
- A positive, flexible attitude and a sense of humor are essential
- Previous experience in Analyst Relations, Investor Relations, Product Marketing, or Public Relations
- CRM, enterprise software and/or cloud computing experience
- Established relationships with industry analysts or influencers
- Appreciation of wine, cheese and chocolate
You will lead the global analyst relations discipline within the global integrated communications team. This is a newly-established discipline and of strategic importance for Philips, insofar as we are increasingly moving into the technology space, where industry analysts have significant influence over customer buying decisions.
You will be responsible for creating a global plan targeting the most relevant/impactful analysts, which will require you to work very closely with the business group leaders, to acquire a deep understanding of our product and solution offerings and those of our competitors. You will also be expected to collaborate with other disciplines within Philips, including marketing and media relations, to help ensure that positive analyst reports/comments are fully leveraged with customers, the media and other key influencers. Furthermore, you will: