Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced, self-starting, highly intelligent, personable, and detail-oriented manager to join the EMEA analyst relations (AR) team to focus on the French, Italian and Spanish markets. The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to help drive creation and execution of core strategic AR programs for AWS in these markets. The AR Manager role is tasked with driving awareness of the rapidly expanding number of services in the AWS technology infrastructure portfolio and to facilitate the conversation around security, trust, and data protection issues.Continue Reading →
Tag Archives | AR Jobs
Google is developing groundbreaking cloud solutions for companies, leveraging years of experience in building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology. As we rapidly bring new products to market that are transforming how companies collaborate and operate, we are seeking an experienced Analyst Relations (AR) Manager to communicate our product vision and roadmap to the global industry analyst community. You will influence how analysts think about our products, particularly Google Cloud Platform. You will work with leaders across Google Cloud, collaborating with teams in communications, product management, marketing, sales and partner teams. This position offers the opportunity to blend high level, critical thinking with more tactical operational activities. This is a meaningful role for Google Cloud, as you will be responsible for creating and driving the industry analyst communications strategy to effectively articulate our value and differentiation to customers, partners and prospects.Continue Reading →
IFS is currently seeking an Analyst Relations Specialist to join the Global Communications team. This individual is responsible for supporting the Global Analyst Relations Manager and the execution of the IFS Analyst Relations program, with the objective of “influencing the influencers” – targeted industry analysts whose research and commentary impact IFS customers, prospects, partners, and press. The Analyst Relations Specialist will work closely with key internal partners in support of maintaining positive relationships with targeted analyst, acting as the program manager on key competitive report responses, and tracking established metrics to measure program performance for internal awareness.Continue Reading →
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, personable, and detail-oriented Analyst Relations (AR) Manager to help drive its Field Enablement, Market Intelligence, and Compete AR programs in EMEA. The AR Manager will create and drive strategy and tactics to effectively communicate key differentiators for AWS services and solutions to the analyst community.Continue Reading →
We are looking for an Analyst Relations professional to join our experienced and respected Analyst Relations team. We are award winning and pride ourselves in delivering significant value to internal Vodafone Business stakeholders and customers through analyst influence and insight.
Influencer Relations Europe, Ensono, Staines, UK
We are looking for a creative, passionate and detail-oriented individual who can cover all UK aspects of public relations and analyst relations, with additional responsibility for Poland and India. As an agile company and an unknown brand, you have the consent to pilot new techniques and ideas. You must be able to engage with confidence and professionalism at a senior level both inside the business and with our PR agency, as well as journalists and analysts. This person reports into the European Marketing Director while taking global direction on influencer relations from the Global Senior Influencer Relations Manager. You will be measured on goals including Share of Voice, analyst briefings, report mentions, speaking engagements and award wins. Continue Reading →
About the Role
Cloudflare is looking for a Sr. Analyst Relations Manager to help scale our AR program. This is a great opportunity to work with Cloudflare’s communications team to help shape our global story in a role with potential for growth. You’ll be responsible for driving strategic programs and initiatives with the industry analyst community. In this role you’ll get to work with a wide range of Cloudflare executives, product management, product marketing, and other technical leads to help further drive our market position; including effective communication of vision, strategy, product direction, customer success, and competitive position.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, and detail-oriented communications professional to help build its Worldwide Public Sector (WWPS) Analyst Relations (AR) program. The AR Manager will need to stay closely aligned to the WWPS business leaders and develop a program that “influences the influencers” in support of key business goals.
The successful candidate must be a builder – someone who can take a business challenge and develop a solution to be run at a global scale. He/she will need to be creative, with a passion for finding outside-of-the-box ways to make an impact on a market.
The right candidate possesses communications and public sector experience, with a track-record of successfully managing programs on a global scale – this includes the ability to quickly understand technically deep topics, successfully deliver on numerous collaborative projects, and manage day-to-day operations related to program activities in a global organization. In this role, the candidate will have a direct opportunity to create AWS AR programs and measure results via new approaches. He/she must be comfortable with balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution while working independently, sorting through ambiguously defined problems, and identifying market challenges and opportunities for our customers.
This role is based in the DC metro area (Herndon or Ballston office) and will require periodic domestic and international travel. Continue Reading →
Canonical is the company behind Ubuntu, the leading operating system for container, cloud, and hyperscale computing. The majority of public cloud workloads and large-scale private cloud deployments are on Ubuntu. Ubuntu is also the preferred choice to develop and run applications such as AI or blockchain and leading in IoT with new smart gateways, self-driving cars and advanced robots being developed.
Canonical provides enterprise products, support and services for Ubuntu. Established in 2004, Canonical is a privately held company.
Canonical is looking for a Communications Manager to help drive the global media, analyst and social program across all divisions. Reporting to the Communications Director, this new London based role has been created to provide support to a busy and exciting communications function across Canonical. Continue Reading →
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Our company is filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and dedicated to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Job Description: That’s an exciting job! I want it! Continue Reading →
Who you’ll be working with
Reporting to the VP of Content, Digital and Influencers, the Analyst Relations Director will be part of the Global Marketing and Communications organisation within Capgemini. You will be highly collaborative and will work closely with senior executives across business units, sectors, portfolio offerings and regions in a highly complex environment. Strong leadership and decision-making skills are a must. Continue Reading →
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Global Services division (addressing multinational corporations’ ICT needs) to join our top performing Analyst Relations team and play a big part in the design and delivery of our global Analyst and Consultant Relations (ACR) programme. In this role you’ll be reporting to our Global Head of ACR and supporting key stakeholders, including the leadership team, as well as working directly with external influencers.
You’ll be informing and educating priority industry analysts and sourcing advisors on strategy and capabilities, as well as leveraging relationships with those influencers to glean insights on market trends to bring outside views into Global Services to help inform our strategic priorities and support our growth.
The BMC function has an important role to play in helping to achieve EY’s Vision 2020 ambition to become the leading global professional services organization. We work hand in hand with the business to take services and solutions to market; bring our purpose, building a better working world, to life for our people, clients and communities; engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY brand.
BMC is led globally by Karen Hopkins. The function is made up of around 2,000 professionals, working across the Executive and Regions in the following areas of specialism: Brand; Marketing; PR/Media Relations & External Communications; Internal Communications &Employee Engagement; Corporate communications.
BMC also includes a number of teams who are responsible for content development, editorial, webcasts, events-staging, strategy, planning and operations. Through the collective power of BMC, and the other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact.
Function: Brand, Marketing & Communications (BMC)
Sub Function: Brand / External Communications – Analyst Relations
Job Rank: Assistant Director
Location: London / New York (Global travel will be required pending business needs)
This is an amazing opportunity to work at EY, in a great team environment and where Analyst Relations is growing and helping to support the company’s 2020 Vision. We are looking for a great candidate to fill a maternity cover.
Your key responsibilities
This member of the Analyst Relations team will oversee, develop and execute a range of programs, and help manage some of the top relationships in the industry analyst community. Reporting to the Global Analyst Relations Director, this position will accelerate and evolve the existing AR program, helping the company to:
• Develop more strategic relationships with our growing community of analysts
• Provide management with strategic consultation on services
• Partner with the sales enablement organization, assist in driving deals with analyst support
• Collaborate with brand, marketing and communications to deliver content and programs to drive lead generation
• Broaden visibility of the company, its strategy and core services.
The position requires a commitment to innovation, excellent understanding of the professional services industry, and established relationships with industry analysts. Clear, concise and consistent communication skills are a must. This person must be comfortable with current market trends, competitive positioning and executive level interaction. An amazing ability to multi-task, be pro-active and prioritize while maintaining a sense of humour is desired.
Desired Skills and Experience
Skills and attributes for success
- Proactively make suggestions, conduct planning sessions and advise on positioning and tactics
- Ability to be a services expert and capable of editing papers and co-developing Analyst briefing presentations with teams according to company messaging, provide direction on custom projects
- Plan and execute AR program for designated areas of responsibility
- Log and Report on Analyst activity in Architect
- Demonstrate excellent judgment for company’s best interest, strong situational analysis, and ability to negotiate
- Articulate company messages with external audiences to secure support both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently, whilst being a great team player
- Responsive and experience in successfully completing analyst ratings reports
- Experience working in a matrixed, international environment
- Spokesperson training and event management a plus
- Manage corporate website content and analyst relations section on internal company resources
To qualify for the role you must have
- BA/BS in Communications, Technology or Business preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Analyst Relations in the technology or professional services industry
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, and project management skills
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines with limited resources
- Ability to multi-task and quickly prioritize projects and communicate priorities to stakeholders
- Good relationships with top analysts
- High level of energy, enthusiastic team player and dedication to excellence
- A positive, flexible attitude and a sense of humor are desirable
- An IIAR certification will be beneficial for this role
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For more information and to apply for this role click here
Pluralsight is looking for an experienced analyst relations leader to manage the global analyst relations program. We need an energetic self-starter who has successfully built and developed strong, impactful analyst relations programs before. Our ideal candidate has knowledge of the IT and software market or a similar industry, market trends, new technologies, and our competitors.
The Analyst Relations Director role facilitates two-way dialogue between Pluralsight and industry analysts, working to increase awareness for the company and our products, while delivering analyst insights to our internal teams. An ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating and executing an AR program strategy and building collaborative relationships with influential analysts, executive spokespeople, and product strategy and marketing leaders.
Continue Reading →
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth. Continue Reading →
Amdocs is seeking an Industry Analyst Relations Manager to join its highly experienced and dedicated Industry Analyst Relations team. In this role the individual will be responsible for the planning, execution, management and measurement of strategic AR programs, primarily focused on (but not restricted to) Amdocs Media business, a leading global provider of premium content services and media technology solutions.
As part of a closely connected AR team within Corporate Marketing, you will collaborate with senior internal stakeholders, business leaders and subject matter experts as well as Amdocs’ established and growing network of global and specialist analyst firms, helping to engage and develop relationships and build advocacy for Amdocs’ leading capabilities in the communications and media industries.
Desired Skills & Experience
- An Analyst Relations professional with 3-5+ years of experience in the planning, development and execution of global AR programs in a B2B technology environment, preferably telecommunications and / or media
- Whilst not essential, knowledge of the media technology space and existing analyst relationships within would be an advantage
- Strategic thinker with tactical execution skills; a flexible multi-tasker balancing long term relationship management with short term program goals
- Grasp of new technologies and approaches and their business impact
- A team player, contributor and collaborator able to effectively operate in a multi-national and cross functional environment
- An ambassador with the ability to broker successful working relationships with internal clients and external influencers, engendering goodwill, trust and advocacy
- Strong interpersonal communication with listening, writing and articulation skills, balancing attention to detail with management level summation
- Creative thinker with experience integrating analyst relations with other programs eg social media for optimal effect
- Location flexible, but London preferred. Some travel required (less than 20%)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Design and development of proactive campaigns to optimize positioning of Amdocs via the industry analyst channel
- Manage all elements of Amdocs Media AR program from concept to results, including:
- Timely response to incoming analyst requests to maximize coverage opportunities
- Key report management – identification, contribution and submissions, fact review and Amdocs-analyst liaison
- Relationship development and maintenance, ‘business as usual’ communications (inquiries, briefings, etc) and planned campaigns eg roadshows and events
- AR training and guidance for spokespeople
- Identification of and enrollment in cross-team opportunities and fund raising
- Program measurement and reporting
- Support team planning and preparation of analyst activity at Amdocs and industry events;
- Assist procurement and internal customers with subscription spend and paid for analyst engagements such as custom research projects, strategy days, speaking engagements, webinars, etc. as well as shortlisting, relationship and issue management.
- Create effective, timely communications both internally, to highlight AR success and share analyst insights and externally, to support Amdocs ‘sustain leadership’, ‘evangelize the brand’ and ‘expand and diversify’ AR goals
All Amdocs roles require strong verbal and written communications skills, position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organized while managing competing priorities, and a deep customer service orientation, both internally and externally.
VUBIQUITY, part of Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX), connects content owners and video providers to deliver entertainment to viewers on any screen. Working with 600+ leading film studios, television networks, independent producers and Digital First providers, VUBIQUITY brings premium content to over 1,000 global video distributors. VUBIQUITY has offices in Los Angeles, Toronto and London. For the latest company news, follow us on Twitter @VUBIQUITY or visit www.vubiquity.com.
Amdocs is a leading software and services provider to communications and media companies of all sizes, accelerating the industry’s dynamic and continuous digital transformation. With a rich set of innovative solutions, long-term business relationships with 350 communications and media providers, and technology and distribution ties to 600 content creators, Amdocs delivers business improvements to drive growth. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.0 billion in fiscal 2018. For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
For more information and to apply for this role, please contact [email protected]
Cylance is seeking an Analyst Relations Manager to help with Cylance’s strategy for working with industry analysts (Gartner, IDC, ESG, etc.), major technology organizations, and government organizations that drive regulatory issues. You will report the VP of Product & Solutions Marketing and be responsible for an industry relations program while working closely with our executive leadership. Cylance is currently disrupting enterprise markets and as well as the consumer market space, so we are seeking an individual with industry relations expertise in both markets. Continue Reading →
Note : Salesforce are open to three different experience levels listed in the title for our current opening Market Strategy, Analyst Relations.
Salesforce is looking for an experienced and passionate analyst relations expert with established industry analyst relationships.
This role will manage analyst relations for a Salesforce product line and requires a commitment to innovation in the technology industry and an understanding of the enterprise software and cloud computing spaces.
Clear, concise, and consistent communication skills are a must. Additionally, open communication with other members of the Market Strategy team is an essential requirement for the role.
The ability to multi-task and prioritize while maintaining a sense of humor is also required. Continue Reading →