Tag Archives | AR job
IBM is looking to hire a Services Analyst Relations Strategist in New York office to join the team of AR professionals as IBM builds relationships with key influencers to help IBM Services further lead the market in innovative consulting and IT services. The Analyst Relations Strategist plays a critical cross functional role by working with a variety of Services experts at many different levels of the organization. The strategist will work closely with offering management, finance, engineering, sales and marketing teams to nurture solid internal relationships which will then be leveraged to engage with leading analyst firms and influencers.
There are several positions currently available for job seekers in analyst relations. These include:
- Analyst Relations Manager, Google Cloud, Mountain View, CA, US
- Global Head of Communications, Press and Analyst Relations, Openlink Financial, New York, NY, US
- Amdocs Global Analyst Relations Lead (AR Lead), Amdocs, London, UK
- Business Leader, Analyst Relations, IBM, San Francisco, US
The Analyst Relations Manager will be responsible for building and managing an Analyst Relations program that supports The Nerdery’s strategic marketing and growth objectives. The Analyst Relations Manager will drive ways to leverage analyst insight and shape market perception across the professional services and software development segments. In this role, you will build relationships and leverage deep, professional communications skills to obtain positive influence for The Nerdery across the Analyst community. This position will serve as a strategic component across our integrated marketing approach. The individual in this role must be comfortable representing technology and the organization in a polished and professional manner across all interactions. Continue Reading →
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports. Continue Reading →
As an experienced Analyst Relations Executive you will establish and mange EMEA wide Analyst relations. Forming a core part of the NTT DATA EMEA team based in London you will work closely with country Marketing teams to ensure that an Analyst Relations strategy is in place and successful across NTT DATA EMEA. The role will be accountable across all countries in EMEA and work across all other NTT entities, including NTT Group, NTT Communications and NTT DATA Asia Pacific. Continue Reading →
CGI Analyst Relations (AR) sits within the Strategic Industry Consulting team – a global expert team that helps CGI business units to win and grow aligned to the three year plan. AR’s objective is to support the business by building and maintaining positive, informed relationships between key industry analysts and CGI executives / subject matter experts (SMEs) in order to drive positive preference for CGI with the critical influencer community.
IPsoft is looking for an exceptional Analyst Relations Manager to join its AR team.
Amelia, their industry-leading cognitive agent, is an artificial intelligence platform that makes it possible to automate knowledge work across a broad range of functions. Exposed to the same information as any new hire, she can quickly apply her knowledge to solve queries in a wide range of business processes. With Amelia able to shoulder the burden of tedious, often laborious tasks, she partners with human coworkers to achieve new levels of productivity and service quality.
This role will primarily focus on Industry Analyst Relations with the ability to manage additional focus areas as the business requires. The role requires working closely with members of leadership and marketing teams to inform and influence industry analysts, including building required internal consensus. The role requires careful cross company collaboration and requires both strategic thinking and practical execution: Continue Reading →
Manage the global AR program. The successful candidate must have a firm grasp of the analyst industry and its unique concerns as it pertains to the IT enablement of businesses, as well as the ability to be an effective influencer to the entire relevant analyst community. This position requires 5+ years of experience working in or with leading analyst consulting organization at senior levels, including Forrester, Gartner, IDC and Ovum. The AR manager will craft a cohesive analyst outreach and nurture program and ensure the optimum level of company interaction across all relevant coverage areas in horizontal and vertical markets. The AR manager will track, review, summarize and distribute relevant research reports and ensure inclusion and optimum coverage for Enterprise software. The AR manager will drive an aggressive program to both maintain positive coverage in areas such as multi-channel capture, Robotic Process Automation, Case Management, Mobile, eSignature, Customers Communications and Smart Process Apps, as well as identify new areas of inclusion in enterprise software’s broad product line. The AR manager will track key industry trends, and advise on areas of concern or interest. Daily analyst interaction contact will be a combination of face to face, email and on the phone.
- Handle and coordinate requests for research participation; schedule briefings with proper Enterprise software SME.
- Track/manage publish dates for key Gartner MQ and Forrester Wave reports (including Dynamic Case Management, Multichannel Capture, Smart Process Apps, Business Process Management, among others.)
- Work with Product Marketing to complete responses, build presentations, conduct demos, etc.
- Arrange and participate in briefings, track activity and ensure appropriate follow up is conducted in a timely basis.
- Support internal requests for competitive intelligence, or research reports from Product Marketing
- 5+ years in the Enterprise Software industry
- Ability to interface internally and externally with CxO level executives
- Strong leadership skills and ability to coordinate, plan and execute cross functionally
- Strong influence skills in persuading highly opinionated analysts
- Strong relationship building skills in foster productive, favorable relationships with analyst firms and key analysts
- Strong verbal communications and writing skills
- Must be a strategic thinker with solid market and technology expertise
- Ability to multitask multiple, competing priorities
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset, anticipates problems, presents solutions
- Sense of urgency and drive for results
- Service orientation and collaborative approach to getting work done
- Ability to work within a global team strategically and tactically understanding cultural differences
- International experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English – other languages of interest
- Miscellaneous research and special projects
Key Performance Indicators:
- Grow the number of positive analyst relationships quarter over quarter
- Inclusion and coverage in key analyst reports
- Build brand awareness across all key analyst organizations
- Establish enterprise software as the a consistent analyst recommendation in all relevant market
- Degree minimum
- Advanced degree desirable
- Irvine, California, United States
- Helps build and deliver a results-oriented AR program that supports OpenText’s business goals through a strategic approach to expanding and strengthening the company’s relationship and reputation with analysts
- Leads planning, execution and measurement of an AR program and analyst engagement strategy supporting individual Business Units and/or product categories that results in: increased awareness and understanding of OpenText’s strategy and offerings, enhanced perception of OpenText, favorable and accurate portrayal of OpenText to analysts’ clients as well as in analyst research, evaluations, speaking engagements, blogs and tweets
- Develops and evolves relationships with top-tier analysts while ensuring these analysts as well as the broader analyst community are apprised of key OpenText news, product strategy and customer wins in a timely manner, often before the information is made publically available
- Creates and implements communication strategies to deliver consistent, credible messages to analysts both proactively and on an ongoing basis
- Organizes and manages regular interactions with analysts (briefings, inquiries, consultations, etc.)
- Counsels spokespeople on how to enhance their communication and relationships with key analysts
- Integrates analyst engagement into all appropriate company activities such as major announcements, product launches and company events
- Drives analyst engagements to help shape OpenText’s product direction and strategy
- Partners with sales and sales enablement organizations to assist in driving deals with analyst support
- Manages analyst participation at OpenText events as well as company presence at analyst conferences
- Makes internal stakeholders aware of analyst validation of OpenText’s capabilities and position
- Builds relationships and works effectively with a wide range of internal teams, including executive leadership, sales, product marketing, product development and corporate communications
- Project manages multiple short- and long-duration projects simultaneously
We are now looking to bolster our team with the addition of a Senior Account Executive to support us on a range of exciting clients and campaigns.
You’ll have a strong interest in technology and a passion for media and communications. We are looking for people who have their finger on the pulse within the technology sector, have a natural ability to multi-task and hit deadlines, and who are confident in their writing and reporting skills. Equally as important is ambition and fun spirit coupled with a strong desire to work as part of a highly successful and growing team. If you work hard and like to consistently exceed expectations, this is the job for you. Continue Reading →
A leading professional services business requires a thought leadership economist and survey research manager to lead their global thought leadership research.
The role will involve:
- Managing their extensive b2b surveys in conjunction with external partners
- Briefing the CEO and other senior executives on global business issues
- Driving insight for global member firms from using in house primary research as well as external sources
- identifying other sources of information from regulators and public bodies such as the IMF, World Bank, UN etc
- Using tools such as SPSS to drive new insight from the firms extensive survey data
The ideal candidate will have an economics background or interest and an in depth understanding of global business issues as well as strong survey research experience.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.
Please email CB Resourcing: [email protected] with your CV and contact details for a confidential discussion about this position.
Go beyond. At Towers Watson, we are more than individuals. We are a community focused on helping our colleagues and clients thrive and succeed. Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. With 16,000 associates around the world, we offer consulting, technology and solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management.
Corporate Marketing provides strategic and tactical marketing support for Towers Watson at the corporate, business and regional levels.
Towers Watson seeks a Technology Analyst Relations Manager to drive strategic and consistent communication programs to industry analysts. The role will work as part of a global Technology, Data & Products marketing team to build relationships with key market analysts, such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc. and to educate them about Towers Watson’s capabilities. The goal of the program is to drive positive coverage in analyst reports and analyst advocacy of Towers Watson to their end-user clients. Location(s): Washington, DC, Boston, MA, New York, NY, Chicago, IL
- Work with business and marketing leaders to plan and implement effective and measurable analyst programs that support Towers Watson’s business priorities
- Develop and implement annual analyst outreach plans
- Develop analyst-specific positioning and messaging that results in positive analyst coverage and favorable perceptions
- Regularly communicate Analyst Program initiatives to internal global leadership audiences
- Proactively communicate relevant corporate, client, product and partner news to the analyst community
- Own all the aspects of the experience of analyst related meetings and inquiries
- Drive outreach initiatives that build rapport between company spokespersons and select analysts
- Design and drive relationship building with analysts and understand their calendar of research
- Coordinate with lead executives to plan and execute analyst interactions that effectively convey Towers Watson messages.
- Collaborate with global and regional marketing teams to distribute thought leadership and news to analysts
- Develop working knowledge of Towers Watson software products and roadmaps
- Help educate Towers Watson associates, particularly sales teams, on the impact of analysts on our market and how to leverage analyst opinion in sales situations.
- 5-7 years of experience in product and services marketing for technology and related services
- Proven experience working with analyst organizations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence, and results
- Excellent internal and external client relationship management skills and solid communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with global contacts
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity
- BS / BA degree
Job ID#: 21766 – Click here to apply online
ThoughtWorks is searching for a Media and Analyst Relations Manager to support and direct integrated media and industry analyst relations efforts globally across the utilities, oil and gas, metals and mining, chemicals and forestry businesses of Accenture. The candidate will develop and implement strategic campaigns that position Accenture’s Resources business in the media and with analysts as a thought leader and business transformation partner to the industry’s top companies. The role includes management of a PR agency. The individual will report to the Global Director of Media and Industry Analyst Relations for Resources.
Closing date for applications 31st August 2015.
For more information and to apply go to LinkedIn – Job Number: 00317487
Philips is looking for an exceptional candidate to lead the global analyst relations discipline within the global integrated communications team reporting directly to the global head of integrated communications.
Working closely with Philips business group leaders and collaborating with marketing and media relations, you would be responsible for creating and executing a global plan targeting key analysts and engaging with internal stakeholders up to board level.
Candidate requirements include university degree with 10 + years relevant experience in Analyst Relations, PR or other external communications roles.
On offer, dependent on experience, is a salary between € 76.000 and € 98.000 (including personal benefits package), bonus scheme, and other benefits including personal development budget, training and coaching, 25 days leave, pension and health insurance.
Job ID: 148165
You would have a chance to be a trusted advisor to senior executives who respect analyst input. You would be taking over an existing successful program but have the opportunity to put your own stamp on it as this group continues to grow.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a paradox. You can think strategically and execute tactically. You enjoy planning and executing on longer term projects such as product launches, events, and major report evaluations; but also enjoy the short-term and unexpected, such as acquisitions and tactical deal support. You are a compelling communicator, adroit influencer, hard negotiator, and peaceful mediator. You can work with a variety of personalities and enjoy analysts and senior executives with all their idiosyncrasies and foibles. You are a natural leader but can execute on orders swiftly. You are accustomed to running your own program and don’t need much direction or handholding as others naturally look to you for AR expertise. Continue Reading →
Reporting to the Director of Industry Analyst Relations, the Industry Analyst Relations Specialist is responsible for facilitating regular contact with analyst community and handling all logistics associated with that contact, supporting the collection of information for analyst requests, manage contract deliverables, databases, AR internal site, and maintain budget information/obligations. Continue Reading →
- Responsible for inbound and outbound analyst requests
- Respond quickly to sales requests, providing useful information in a timely manner for all requests while staying within analyst firms’ policies
- Maintain strong working relationships with influential analysts covering McAfee
- Summarize relevant analyst reports for global sales and marketing teams
- Respond to requests for research from sales and marketing
- Work with public relations to identify analysts to speak with reporters, be quoted in press releases and support pitches.
- Outbound communication to analysts about McAfee including sharing McAfee news, managing analyst tours and briefing analysts about McAfee’s future/strategy.
- Handling inbound analyst requests in a timely and effective manner including surveys, inquiries, and requests to speak with customers.
- Working with internal McAfee constituents including marketing, sales and executives to seek analysts’ input on roadmap, strategy, pricing etc.
- Working with global McAfee marketing team to use analysts strategically to support marketing efforts including speaking opportunities, report sponsorship for lead generation and webinar participation.
- Writing and developing briefing docs, messaging docs, analyst tours, trade shows and events. The role will work with firms such as Gartner Group, IDC and Forrester Research.
- Contributing to and maintaining a competitive/market intelligence database of information based on analyst data, reports and interviews.
- Acting as a representative of McAfee in ongoing discussions with analysts and at analyst and industry conferences