Tag Archives | Analyst Relations Jobs
IBM is looking to hire a Services Analyst Relations Strategist in New York office to join the team of AR professionals as IBM builds relationships with key influencers to help IBM Services further lead the market in innovative consulting and IT services. The Analyst Relations Strategist plays a critical cross functional role by working with a variety of Services experts at many different levels of the organization. The strategist will work closely with offering management, finance, engineering, sales and marketing teams to nurture solid internal relationships which will then be leveraged to engage with leading analyst firms and influencers.
There are several positions currently available for job seekers in analyst relations. These include:
- Analyst Relations Manager, Google Cloud, Mountain View, CA, US
- Global Head of Communications, Press and Analyst Relations, Openlink Financial, New York, NY, US
- Amdocs Global Analyst Relations Lead (AR Lead), Amdocs, London, UK
- Business Leader, Analyst Relations, IBM, San Francisco, US
The Analyst Relations Manager will be responsible for building and managing an Analyst Relations program that supports The Nerdery’s strategic marketing and growth objectives. The Analyst Relations Manager will drive ways to leverage analyst insight and shape market perception across the professional services and software development segments. In this role, you will build relationships and leverage deep, professional communications skills to obtain positive influence for The Nerdery across the Analyst community. This position will serve as a strategic component across our integrated marketing approach. The individual in this role must be comfortable representing technology and the organization in a polished and professional manner across all interactions. Continue Reading →
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports. Continue Reading →
As an experienced Analyst Relations Executive you will establish and mange EMEA wide Analyst relations. Forming a core part of the NTT DATA EMEA team based in London you will work closely with country Marketing teams to ensure that an Analyst Relations strategy is in place and successful across NTT DATA EMEA. The role will be accountable across all countries in EMEA and work across all other NTT entities, including NTT Group, NTT Communications and NTT DATA Asia Pacific. Continue Reading →
Analysts are recognizing Microsoft for its remarkable transformation and at the same time there is an explosion of artificial intelligence interest and research.
As a result, Microsoft is looking for a technologically perceptive individual to craft and execute their analyst engagement strategy for Artificial Intelligence. If you have a passion for driving thought-leadership initiatives and love the art and science of building industry relationships, this might be a great opportunity for you.
Microland, a leading Hybrid IT Infrastructure Service Provider and a trusted partner to enterprises in their IT-as-a-Service journey, is hiring an Analyst Relations Associate Director. Continue Reading →
Fujitsu, the leading Japanese ICT company, is looking for a senior analyst relations manager in London.
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Fujitsu – As they are currently going through an unprecedented period of transformation and growth. As a result they’re looking to appoint an Analyst Relations Senior Manager to achieve our strategic goal of being a leading global IT player for digital transformation. Continue Reading →
This spring, Crisp Research announced the appointment of well-known industry analyst Stefan Ried to head up a new practice area focused on the Internet of Things. For @Crisp_Research, his arrival was a big step – signaling aspirations beyond its core DACH market (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) to grow and cover all of Europe. And for @StefanRied, it was a return to the analyst industry after spending the last two years with a vendor.
Continue Reading →
Manage the global AR program. The successful candidate must have a firm grasp of the analyst industry and its unique concerns as it pertains to the IT enablement of businesses, as well as the ability to be an effective influencer to the entire relevant analyst community. This position requires 5+ years of experience working in or with leading analyst consulting organization at senior levels, including Forrester, Gartner, IDC and Ovum. The AR manager will craft a cohesive analyst outreach and nurture program and ensure the optimum level of company interaction across all relevant coverage areas in horizontal and vertical markets. The AR manager will track, review, summarize and distribute relevant research reports and ensure inclusion and optimum coverage for Enterprise software. The AR manager will drive an aggressive program to both maintain positive coverage in areas such as multi-channel capture, Robotic Process Automation, Case Management, Mobile, eSignature, Customers Communications and Smart Process Apps, as well as identify new areas of inclusion in enterprise software’s broad product line. The AR manager will track key industry trends, and advise on areas of concern or interest. Daily analyst interaction contact will be a combination of face to face, email and on the phone.
- Handle and coordinate requests for research participation; schedule briefings with proper Enterprise software SME.
- Track/manage publish dates for key Gartner MQ and Forrester Wave reports (including Dynamic Case Management, Multichannel Capture, Smart Process Apps, Business Process Management, among others.)
- Work with Product Marketing to complete responses, build presentations, conduct demos, etc.
- Arrange and participate in briefings, track activity and ensure appropriate follow up is conducted in a timely basis.
- Support internal requests for competitive intelligence, or research reports from Product Marketing
- 5+ years in the Enterprise Software industry
- Ability to interface internally and externally with CxO level executives
- Strong leadership skills and ability to coordinate, plan and execute cross functionally
- Strong influence skills in persuading highly opinionated analysts
- Strong relationship building skills in foster productive, favorable relationships with analyst firms and key analysts
- Strong verbal communications and writing skills
- Must be a strategic thinker with solid market and technology expertise
- Ability to multitask multiple, competing priorities
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset, anticipates problems, presents solutions
- Sense of urgency and drive for results
- Service orientation and collaborative approach to getting work done
- Ability to work within a global team strategically and tactically understanding cultural differences
- International experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English – other languages of interest
- Miscellaneous research and special projects
Key Performance Indicators:
- Grow the number of positive analyst relationships quarter over quarter
- Inclusion and coverage in key analyst reports
- Build brand awareness across all key analyst organizations
- Establish enterprise software as the a consistent analyst recommendation in all relevant market
- Degree minimum
- Advanced degree desirable
- Irvine, California, United States
Edelman Silicon Valley or San Francisco is currently seeking a Senior Account Supervisor to join its Analyst Relations (AR) team. The Senior Account Supervisor (SAS) will help manage the Analyst Relations clients to ensure that AR programs support larger account strategies.
The AR SAS exhibits excellence in all areas of analyst relations, including development of strategic client plans and professional relationships with industry analyst contacts. This person should be adept at recognizing opportunities to accelerate or take client agendas in new directions, working with team members to collaborate on ideas for new programs. The AR SAS will provide strategic counsel and anticipate client needs, providing superior client service.
Senior Manager, Global Analyst Relations – Automation Anywhere
The Senior Manager of Global Analyst Relations is a self-starter with a passion for results-driven analyst relations proven by a track record in a complementary area such as enterprise software, process automation or IT business transformation for the digital economy. Day to day, this position will:Define, develop and measure valuable two-way relationships with analysts worldwide
Drive broader and deeper coverage of differentiatd customer benefits, solutions and use cases
Provide management with outside-in input to strategies, products and services, drawing from industry trends, competitive landscapes and analyst message tests/advisory
Team with marketing, PR and sales to improve messaging and sales enablement
Broaden visibility of the company and help hone its voice across regions and marketsThis position works to build, support and measure external relationships, related marketing initiatives and detailed program plans in support of Automation Anywhere business objectives. The position requires frequent contact with industry influencers and all levels of Automation Anywhere, channel and customer spokespeople. The ideal candidate has 5 to 8 years’ experience in analyst relations, strong written and verbal communications skills, active listening skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects on time and on budget.
This position is based at company headquarters in San Jose, CA, USA. Candidates must be local.
For more information please click here
- Helps build and deliver a results-oriented AR program that supports OpenText’s business goals through a strategic approach to expanding and strengthening the company’s relationship and reputation with analysts
- Leads planning, execution and measurement of an AR program and analyst engagement strategy supporting individual Business Units and/or product categories that results in: increased awareness and understanding of OpenText’s strategy and offerings, enhanced perception of OpenText, favorable and accurate portrayal of OpenText to analysts’ clients as well as in analyst research, evaluations, speaking engagements, blogs and tweets
- Develops and evolves relationships with top-tier analysts while ensuring these analysts as well as the broader analyst community are apprised of key OpenText news, product strategy and customer wins in a timely manner, often before the information is made publically available
- Creates and implements communication strategies to deliver consistent, credible messages to analysts both proactively and on an ongoing basis
- Organizes and manages regular interactions with analysts (briefings, inquiries, consultations, etc.)
- Counsels spokespeople on how to enhance their communication and relationships with key analysts
- Integrates analyst engagement into all appropriate company activities such as major announcements, product launches and company events
- Drives analyst engagements to help shape OpenText’s product direction and strategy
- Partners with sales and sales enablement organizations to assist in driving deals with analyst support
- Manages analyst participation at OpenText events as well as company presence at analyst conferences
- Makes internal stakeholders aware of analyst validation of OpenText’s capabilities and position
- Builds relationships and works effectively with a wide range of internal teams, including executive leadership, sales, product marketing, product development and corporate communications
- Project manages multiple short- and long-duration projects simultaneously
As SimpliVity continues its hyper-growth, we seek an experienced, passionate, organized and highly motivated Analyst Relations director to help lead the company to a new level of global awareness and recognition. Continue Reading →
Avanade’s director of media/analyst and influencer relations is responsible for driving awareness of, and preference for, Avanade among current and potential stakeholders (including clients, employees, recruitment candidates and alliance partners). This is accomplished through strategic planning and execution of media, analyst and influencer programs which align to overall business and marketing priorities.
The role oversees a team of three Area PR/AR professionals focused on Growth Markets, Europe and North America, and partners closely with our Social Media lead and external agency to ensure that we are making the biggest impact both globally and locally.
- Manages media, analyst and influencer strategy globally with overall responsibility for execution at both a global and Area level
- Measures and is accountable for the overall effectiveness of implemented strategies and programs
- Responsible for promoting Avanade’s differentiation and key messaging through the development/review of external corporate communications content and activities that build mindshare and secure coverage with target media and analysts globally
- Manages and executes industry analyst relations programs through relationship building among analysts, and enables the role’s project team members to do the same
- Partners with Avanade marketing colleagues, executives and subject matter experts across the world to continuous evolve and improve AR/PR/influencer strategy and approach to maximize impact and spend
- Co-leads the development of global thought leadership and manages the global PR/AR team on driving the research findings, handling external crisis communications, mergers & acquisitions, awards and other activities
- Partners with Accenture and Microsoft PR-AR to identify and drive joint external activities to drive mutual benefit for all three partners
- Leads other PR/AR professionals in pursuit of project and initiative goals, including coaching and developing other PR/AR professionals to help enable them to better meet Avanade’s objectives
- Oversees and is responsible for content pushed out through owned Social Media channels by partnering with the Social Media Centre of Excellence
- Marketing PR/AR experience in a large global corporate environment
- Management Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related discipline
- Proven experience with enterprise technology and services
- Understanding of global business management strategy and challenges and experience managing virtual global teams
- Ability to tie strategy and communications programs to business and marketing goal
- Strong executive presence and ability to manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- Experience with industry analyst program management
- Collaborative approach
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills
- Comfort working in ambiguous situations and ability to problem-solve
- Project management skills
- Proficiency with budget, metric tracking and agency management globally
Apply here via LinkedIn. Job ID – 34162
CGI is a global business with 68,000 professionals in 40 countries across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe who provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the on-going evolution of our clients’ businesses.
Reporting to the team lead of Global Analyst Relations (based in London), the Analyst Relations manager will have personal accountability for developing and driving AR plans globally for assigned business areas including industries, practices and specific offerings.
This position will be ideally based in one of the key CGI offices in North America, including Montreal, Quebec (Head office) and Fairfax, Virginia.
For consideration, please apply online at http://www.cgi.com/en/careers/
Details about the role are at: https://cgi.njoyn.com/cgi/xweb/XWeb.asp?tbtoken=Z1hdRhpYRx89KXMuJS5ALiReQlQmESFPbRUodyRBdlNWW0UEBxctRDATWkEScGJ2djFcU1gcS3FkWXUfXQ%3D%3D&chk=dFlbRxtZ&Page=JobDetails&Jobid=J0815-0361&BRID=408178&SBDID=1
Deadline: September 8th, 2015
“An Industry Analyst Relations Manager is responsible for driving business results by developing and maintaining strong relationships with targeted IT industry analysts at leading research firms such as Forrester, Gartner and IDC. The AR team works closely with senior marketing, sales and product management executives to develop and execute strategies that improve analyst understanding and perceptions of FICO, with a goal of favorably influencing the analysts’ research and interactions with technology buyers.” Quote by Sr. Director Industry Relations.
Analyst Relations is a Corporate Marketing function providing centralized support for both internal and external stakeholders representing multiple industries, technologies and geographies. In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute analyst relations plan and contact strategies per product/industry to increase research coverage for FICO and ensure a continuous level of analyst engagement.
- Manage outreach activities including analyst tours, briefings, inquiries and strategic advisory sessions; leverage interactions to gain intelligence that drives FICO strategies.
- Field inbound inquiries and research requests, assess each opportunity, and coordinate resources to respond.
- Drive FICO’s participation in major vendor evaluations (e.g. Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Waves), annual market share surveys, vendor landscape research and other research projects.
- Help plan, coordinate and host FICO Analyst Day events.
- Help expand and manage AR program internationally.
- Monitor analyst research agendas, blog posts and tweets for new research opportunities and coverage.
- Procure and coordinate use of go-to-market services including analyst speaking engagements, webinars, custom research and publishing projects.
- Coordinate program execution with other disciplines including PR, product/industry marketing and events.
- Raise awareness for AR initiatives and successes within FICO through proactive communication with internal teams and sales enablement support.
- Help manage relationships with the account team at each research firm.
- Assess program effectiveness by tracking and reporting program activity and outcomes
- 5+ years of professional experience in analyst relations, PR or product marketing in a B2B technology marketing environment
- Track record of solid industry analyst relationships leading to influence and published results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical and business background with the ability to link the two in ways that are meaningful to the analyst community
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to independently manage a high volume of complex, deadline-driven tasks concurrently
- Must be hands-on, work well in a team setting and be able to re-prioritize on the fly
- Ability to influence and lead multi-functional teams
- BA/BS degree required
Why make a move to FICO?
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – analytics. With our industry leading credit scores and other solutions, FICO is the leader in predictive analytics for banking, insurance, retail and healthcare. Our ability to drive smarter decisions is driving some of the world’s leading companies to a new level of analytic fueled success.
Our success is founded on really talented people – just like you – who enjoy:
- Innovation – change the game for us and for our clients around the world
- Teamwork – lead and learn from the very best in your field
- High Performance – challenge yourself and reap the rewards of delivering results
- Opportunity – grow with a global company that develops talent
Contact Number: +1 612-758-5223
Learn more about FICO at www.fico.com.
To apply go to careers at FICO
FICO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.