Manage the global AR program. The successful candidate must have a firm grasp of the analyst industry and its unique concerns as it pertains to the IT enablement of businesses, as well as the ability to be an effective influencer to the entire relevant analyst community. This position requires 5+ years of experience working in or with leading analyst consulting organization at senior levels, including Forrester, Gartner, IDC and Ovum. The AR manager will craft a cohesive analyst outreach and nurture program and ensure the optimum level of company interaction across all relevant coverage areas in horizontal and vertical markets. The AR manager will track, review, summarize and distribute relevant research reports and ensure inclusion and optimum coverage for Enterprise software. The AR manager will drive an aggressive program to both maintain positive coverage in areas such as multi-channel capture, Robotic Process Automation, Case Management, Mobile, eSignature, Customers Communications and Smart Process Apps, as well as identify new areas of inclusion in enterprise software’s broad product line. The AR manager will track key industry trends, and advise on areas of concern or interest. Daily analyst interaction contact will be a combination of face to face, email and on the phone.
- Handle and coordinate requests for research participation; schedule briefings with proper Enterprise software SME.
- Track/manage publish dates for key Gartner MQ and Forrester Wave reports (including Dynamic Case Management, Multichannel Capture, Smart Process Apps, Business Process Management, among others.)
- Work with Product Marketing to complete responses, build presentations, conduct demos, etc.
- Arrange and participate in briefings, track activity and ensure appropriate follow up is conducted in a timely basis.
- Support internal requests for competitive intelligence, or research reports from Product Marketing
- 5+ years in the Enterprise Software industry
- Ability to interface internally and externally with CxO level executives
- Strong leadership skills and ability to coordinate, plan and execute cross functionally
- Strong influence skills in persuading highly opinionated analysts
- Strong relationship building skills in foster productive, favorable relationships with analyst firms and key analysts
- Strong verbal communications and writing skills
- Must be a strategic thinker with solid market and technology expertise
- Ability to multitask multiple, competing priorities
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset, anticipates problems, presents solutions
- Sense of urgency and drive for results
- Service orientation and collaborative approach to getting work done
- Ability to work within a global team strategically and tactically understanding cultural differences
- International experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English – other languages of interest
- Miscellaneous research and special projects
Key Performance Indicators:
- Grow the number of positive analyst relationships quarter over quarter
- Inclusion and coverage in key analyst reports
- Build brand awareness across all key analyst organizations
- Establish enterprise software as the a consistent analyst recommendation in all relevant market
- Degree minimum
- Advanced degree desirable
- Irvine, California, United States
Tag Archives | Analyst Relations Jobs
Edelman Silicon Valley or San Francisco is currently seeking a Senior Account Supervisor to join its Analyst Relations (AR) team. The Senior Account Supervisor (SAS) will help manage the Analyst Relations clients to ensure that AR programs support larger account strategies.
The AR SAS exhibits excellence in all areas of analyst relations, including development of strategic client plans and professional relationships with industry analyst contacts. This person should be adept at recognizing opportunities to accelerate or take client agendas in new directions, working with team members to collaborate on ideas for new programs. The AR SAS will provide strategic counsel and anticipate client needs, providing superior client service.
Senior Manager, Global Analyst Relations – Automation Anywhere
The Senior Manager of Global Analyst Relations is a self-starter with a passion for results-driven analyst relations proven by a track record in a complementary area such as enterprise software, process automation or IT business transformation for the digital economy. Day to day, this position will:Define, develop and measure valuable two-way relationships with analysts worldwide
Drive broader and deeper coverage of differentiatd customer benefits, solutions and use cases
Provide management with outside-in input to strategies, products and services, drawing from industry trends, competitive landscapes and analyst message tests/advisory
Team with marketing, PR and sales to improve messaging and sales enablement
Broaden visibility of the company and help hone its voice across regions and marketsThis position works to build, support and measure external relationships, related marketing initiatives and detailed program plans in support of Automation Anywhere business objectives. The position requires frequent contact with industry influencers and all levels of Automation Anywhere, channel and customer spokespeople. The ideal candidate has 5 to 8 years’ experience in analyst relations, strong written and verbal communications skills, active listening skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects on time and on budget.
This position is based at company headquarters in San Jose, CA, USA. Candidates must be local.
For more information please click here
- Helps build and deliver a results-oriented AR program that supports OpenText’s business goals through a strategic approach to expanding and strengthening the company’s relationship and reputation with analysts
- Leads planning, execution and measurement of an AR program and analyst engagement strategy supporting individual Business Units and/or product categories that results in: increased awareness and understanding of OpenText’s strategy and offerings, enhanced perception of OpenText, favorable and accurate portrayal of OpenText to analysts’ clients as well as in analyst research, evaluations, speaking engagements, blogs and tweets
- Develops and evolves relationships with top-tier analysts while ensuring these analysts as well as the broader analyst community are apprised of key OpenText news, product strategy and customer wins in a timely manner, often before the information is made publically available
- Creates and implements communication strategies to deliver consistent, credible messages to analysts both proactively and on an ongoing basis
- Organizes and manages regular interactions with analysts (briefings, inquiries, consultations, etc.)
- Counsels spokespeople on how to enhance their communication and relationships with key analysts
- Integrates analyst engagement into all appropriate company activities such as major announcements, product launches and company events
- Drives analyst engagements to help shape OpenText’s product direction and strategy
- Partners with sales and sales enablement organizations to assist in driving deals with analyst support
- Manages analyst participation at OpenText events as well as company presence at analyst conferences
- Makes internal stakeholders aware of analyst validation of OpenText’s capabilities and position
- Builds relationships and works effectively with a wide range of internal teams, including executive leadership, sales, product marketing, product development and corporate communications
- Project manages multiple short- and long-duration projects simultaneously
As SimpliVity continues its hyper-growth, we seek an experienced, passionate, organized and highly motivated Analyst Relations director to help lead the company to a new level of global awareness and recognition. Continue Reading →
Avanade’s director of media/analyst and influencer relations is responsible for driving awareness of, and preference for, Avanade among current and potential stakeholders (including clients, employees, recruitment candidates and alliance partners). This is accomplished through strategic planning and execution of media, analyst and influencer programs which align to overall business and marketing priorities.
The role oversees a team of three Area PR/AR professionals focused on Growth Markets, Europe and North America, and partners closely with our Social Media lead and external agency to ensure that we are making the biggest impact both globally and locally.
- Manages media, analyst and influencer strategy globally with overall responsibility for execution at both a global and Area level
- Measures and is accountable for the overall effectiveness of implemented strategies and programs
- Responsible for promoting Avanade’s differentiation and key messaging through the development/review of external corporate communications content and activities that build mindshare and secure coverage with target media and analysts globally
- Manages and executes industry analyst relations programs through relationship building among analysts, and enables the role’s project team members to do the same
- Partners with Avanade marketing colleagues, executives and subject matter experts across the world to continuous evolve and improve AR/PR/influencer strategy and approach to maximize impact and spend
- Co-leads the development of global thought leadership and manages the global PR/AR team on driving the research findings, handling external crisis communications, mergers & acquisitions, awards and other activities
- Partners with Accenture and Microsoft PR-AR to identify and drive joint external activities to drive mutual benefit for all three partners
- Leads other PR/AR professionals in pursuit of project and initiative goals, including coaching and developing other PR/AR professionals to help enable them to better meet Avanade’s objectives
- Oversees and is responsible for content pushed out through owned Social Media channels by partnering with the Social Media Centre of Excellence
- Marketing PR/AR experience in a large global corporate environment
- Management Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related discipline
- Proven experience with enterprise technology and services
- Understanding of global business management strategy and challenges and experience managing virtual global teams
- Ability to tie strategy and communications programs to business and marketing goal
- Strong executive presence and ability to manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- Experience with industry analyst program management
- Collaborative approach
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills
- Comfort working in ambiguous situations and ability to problem-solve
- Project management skills
- Proficiency with budget, metric tracking and agency management globally
Apply here via LinkedIn. Job ID – 34162
CGI is a global business with 68,000 professionals in 40 countries across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe who provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the on-going evolution of our clients’ businesses.
Reporting to the team lead of Global Analyst Relations (based in London), the Analyst Relations manager will have personal accountability for developing and driving AR plans globally for assigned business areas including industries, practices and specific offerings.
This position will be ideally based in one of the key CGI offices in North America, including Montreal, Quebec (Head office) and Fairfax, Virginia.
For consideration, please apply online at http://www.cgi.com/en/careers/
Details about the role are at: https://cgi.njoyn.com/cgi/xweb/XWeb.asp?tbtoken=Z1hdRhpYRx89KXMuJS5ALiReQlQmESFPbRUodyRBdlNWW0UEBxctRDATWkEScGJ2djFcU1gcS3FkWXUfXQ%3D%3D&chk=dFlbRxtZ&Page=JobDetails&Jobid=J0815-0361&BRID=408178&SBDID=1
Deadline: September 8th, 2015
“An Industry Analyst Relations Manager is responsible for driving business results by developing and maintaining strong relationships with targeted IT industry analysts at leading research firms such as Forrester, Gartner and IDC. The AR team works closely with senior marketing, sales and product management executives to develop and execute strategies that improve analyst understanding and perceptions of FICO, with a goal of favorably influencing the analysts’ research and interactions with technology buyers.” Quote by Sr. Director Industry Relations.
Analyst Relations is a Corporate Marketing function providing centralized support for both internal and external stakeholders representing multiple industries, technologies and geographies. In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute analyst relations plan and contact strategies per product/industry to increase research coverage for FICO and ensure a continuous level of analyst engagement.
- Manage outreach activities including analyst tours, briefings, inquiries and strategic advisory sessions; leverage interactions to gain intelligence that drives FICO strategies.
- Field inbound inquiries and research requests, assess each opportunity, and coordinate resources to respond.
- Drive FICO’s participation in major vendor evaluations (e.g. Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Waves), annual market share surveys, vendor landscape research and other research projects.
- Help plan, coordinate and host FICO Analyst Day events.
- Help expand and manage AR program internationally.
- Monitor analyst research agendas, blog posts and tweets for new research opportunities and coverage.
- Procure and coordinate use of go-to-market services including analyst speaking engagements, webinars, custom research and publishing projects.
- Coordinate program execution with other disciplines including PR, product/industry marketing and events.
- Raise awareness for AR initiatives and successes within FICO through proactive communication with internal teams and sales enablement support.
- Help manage relationships with the account team at each research firm.
- Assess program effectiveness by tracking and reporting program activity and outcomes
- 5+ years of professional experience in analyst relations, PR or product marketing in a B2B technology marketing environment
- Track record of solid industry analyst relationships leading to influence and published results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical and business background with the ability to link the two in ways that are meaningful to the analyst community
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to independently manage a high volume of complex, deadline-driven tasks concurrently
- Must be hands-on, work well in a team setting and be able to re-prioritize on the fly
- Ability to influence and lead multi-functional teams
- BA/BS degree required
Why make a move to FICO?
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – analytics. With our industry leading credit scores and other solutions, FICO is the leader in predictive analytics for banking, insurance, retail and healthcare. Our ability to drive smarter decisions is driving some of the world’s leading companies to a new level of analytic fueled success.
Our success is founded on really talented people – just like you – who enjoy:
- Innovation – change the game for us and for our clients around the world
- Teamwork – lead and learn from the very best in your field
- High Performance – challenge yourself and reap the rewards of delivering results
- Opportunity – grow with a global company that develops talent
Contact Number: +1 612-758-5223
Learn more about FICO at www.fico.com.
To apply go to careers at FICO
FICO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
This is a critical role reporting to the Associate Director, Analyst Relations and involves executing the AR plan for the business, both internally and externally, as well as supporting thought leadership and analyst activities in the global arena.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that all internal product, sales and marketing teams are adequately serviced by the Corporate Communications team and that product and segment AR programs and initiatives are effectively executed, within delivery and budget agreements.
Essential skills and experience include:
Understanding of B2B Telco, business and tech space
Understanding of analyst landscape
Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (including writing skills)
Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
Superior project management skills
Positive, high-energy, integrity, passion
Flexible working style to accommodate a global team, timelines and varying work styles
For a full job description and to apply go to LinkedIn
ThoughtWorks is searching for a Media and Analyst Relations Manager to support and direct integrated media and industry analyst relations efforts globally across the utilities, oil and gas, metals and mining, chemicals and forestry businesses of Accenture. The candidate will develop and implement strategic campaigns that position Accenture’s Resources business in the media and with analysts as a thought leader and business transformation partner to the industry’s top companies. The role includes management of a PR agency. The individual will report to the Global Director of Media and Industry Analyst Relations for Resources.
Closing date for applications 31st August 2015.
For more information and to apply go to LinkedIn – Job Number: 00317487
Benfield Associates is undertaking a search on behalf of a client for an Analyst Relations Manager in the IT/Telecom, Computer Software, or Professional Services Industry. This person can live anywhere in the U.S. and will manage relationships with firms such as Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, and Forrester, among others. There will be direct reports.
For details or to apply please send your resume to Keith Benfield at Benfield Associates
Location: United Kingdom/Benelux or East Coast USA
An exciting and dynamic organization, Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. This year marks a proud milestone for our business during which we are celebrating our 80th anniversary in the ICT industry– with a well formed view of how we’ll grow to meet our 100th year and beyond!
In support of our continued market growth, we are seeking a highly experienced Senior AR professional to join our global team, helping the organization communicate continued market leadership with new levels of Human Centric Innovation and customer loyalty.
To qualify for this role, you must be ready to act as the central point of contact for all analyst interactions within Fujitsu, worldwide – both inbound and outbound, facilitating the company’s ability to communicate to these external influencers. Your expert skills will be applied to enabling analyst firms to represent and recommend Fujitsu in select portfolio areas, ensuring our chosen Tier 1 analysts understand our differentiated value in the marketplace equip them with the strategic insight to position us as a ‘leader’ or ‘one to watch’ and recommend us to end-user technology buyers. You’ll also work closely with internal company stakeholders globally, helping them to regularly engage with and leverage Tier 1 analysts and their insights into market segments ripe for development.
Under broad direction of the Director of Global AR, initiates, plans and coordinates multiple, complex analyst relations projects which include:
- Identifying, coordinating and working directly with global internal and external decision-makers, stakeholders and spokespeople to develop effective engagement and communication opportunities with key Tier 1 analysts which directly support our strategic business and communications initiatives as reflected in company’s mid-term plan
- Advising internal stakeholders on best practice in using both analysts and the Fujitsu analyst relations program in shaping and developing forward-looking strategies and subject matter that differentiates and distinguishes Fujitsu
- Collaborating with leaders to ensure completion of media/materials and develop delivery strategies and e.g. Executive Briefings, Customer Case Studies, Solution/Product Launches, MAE’s including industry events and reports
- Creating, implementing and managing annual analyst events as part of global Fujitsu Forums in Munich and Tokyo, and selected partner/industry events
- Maintaining existing and developing new internal data and communication outlets to ensure ease and regularity of analyst output access across stakeholder community
- Managing spend in line with annual AR budgets
Key Performance Indicators
- Contributes to and executes against designated Analyst Relations Program plans in line with business priorities and corporate communications plan
- Proposes, designs and executes Analyst Relations activities that meet the needs of stakeholders and achieve desired results
- Manages multiple, complex projects within strategy and budget parameters
- Builds strong relationships with leaders and team members at all levels to hold valuable interactions with analysts that deliver clear benefit to Fujitsu
- Builds strong relationships with selected analysts to enable ongoing communications and business insight sharing
- Demonstrates ability to work within existing organizational dynamics and sometimes tight third-party deadlines to achieve value for Fujitsu
- Employs creativity and industry best practices and integrates them into analyst relations programs and activities
Required Education and Experience
- 6+ years performing one or more Communication functions at a Manager level with at least 3 years’ similar level experience in analyst relations (public/media relations, internal/employee/executive communications, external/customer communications, and/or marketing communications). Corporate or agency experience in a hi-tech or information technology solutions/services industry is required
- Demonstrable writing skills as evidenced by a portfolio
- Demonstrated relationship building expertise at all business levels
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment and delegate tasks to team members as necessary
- Must have successfully initiated and led multiple communication projects with a high degree of complexity at both a strategic and tactical level. Must have demonstrated the ability to manage resources, develop and manage a budget, and implement communications measurement techniques
- Demonstrated ability to establish and develop relationships with senior leaders, executives and external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in a communications or marketing discipline or equivalent work experience. Master’s degree is a plus.
For more information or to apply, contact Karen Gaughan, Director of Analyst Relations Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Philips is looking for an exceptional candidate to lead the global analyst relations discipline within the global integrated communications team reporting directly to the global head of integrated communications.
Working closely with Philips business group leaders and collaborating with marketing and media relations, you would be responsible for creating and executing a global plan targeting key analysts and engaging with internal stakeholders up to board level.
Candidate requirements include university degree with 10 + years relevant experience in Analyst Relations, PR or other external communications roles.
On offer, dependent on experience, is a salary between € 76.000 and € 98.000 (including personal benefits package), bonus scheme, and other benefits including personal development budget, training and coaching, 25 days leave, pension and health insurance.
Job ID: 148165
Virgin Media Business is looking for a Senior Manager for PR and Analyst Relations. Applicants should have have a comprehensive knowledge of business/technology media and established relationships with key journalists and publications. The capacity to work in a fast-moving environment is fundamental. Package includes a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension, performance related bonus and, of course, discounts on our fantastic mobile, broadband and cable.
For full job description and how to apply go to LinkedIn
Role: Senior Principal Global Industry Analyst Relations
About the Company
CSC is a global leader in next-generation IT services and solutions. The company’s mission is to enable superior returns on clients’ technology investments through best-in-class industry solutions, domain expertise and global scale. CSC has approximately 80,000 employees and reported revenue of $13.2 billion for the 12 months ended December 27, 2013
About the Job
- The scope of this position is the senior most analyst relations executive regionally within CSC, working internally with clients at all levels (especially senior and executive management) to establish an industry analyst relations strategy and execute across internal and external stakeholder communities.
The AR executive is responsible for corporate industry analyst globally for CSC Global Business Services (GBS) offering. Formulating and executing a global GBS strategy for the Corporate Analyst Relations team that involves close, sustained coordination with the company’s business groups with a secondary goal of sustaining a regional engagement program aligned to CSC’s global outreach. Planning, executing and measuring programs focused on complex business content.
- Cultivating and strengthening relationships with key influencers at major industry-analyst firms, as well as with industry commentators, ensuring that they are current with CSC’s strategy and objectives, and familiar with its technologies, messaging and key executives. Serving as one of CSC’s resident expert in how best to work with these organizations and make the most efficient use of senior executives in dealing with them.
- Serving as spokesperson for CSC with the analyst community for, at times, sensitive, complex business issues in a manner that builds confidence in CSC and the CSC brand, its leaders and key strategic initiatives
- Organizing and leading formal and informal briefings with industry analysts, conducted by CSC executives ranging from C-suite executives to experts in narrower subject areas across all offerings units and capabilities.
- Participating in the formulation of CSC’s strategy for communicating CSC’s vision and major initiatives, working closely with other functions within Corporate Communications, including Corporate Media Relations, Corporate Messaging, Digital Communications and Internal Communications.
- This position requires an experienced communications professional with demonstrated success in developing and executing go-to-market campaigns designed to position and promote technology offerings in a highly competitive market segment. It involves creative thinking, long range strategic planning, positioning and message development, program execution, project management, cross functional collaboration skills and regular interaction with corporate executives.
- The Senior Principal Industry Analyst Relation professional is also responsible for managing a group of diverse stakeholders across the company, aligning communications, marketing, offerings and strategic functions as well as evaluating and recommending best of class operating model to serve key internal clients and influential external clients. Driving world-class quality AR cost structure, operations and execution.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10 or more years of related industry analyst experience with a successful track record in building corporate programs and creating and delivering effective communications.
- Experience driving communications and working with analyst for product and solution roll outs and other corporate announcements preferably in the IT industry.
- Experience developing and executing strategic, repeatable and successful analyst relations plans.
- Experience collaborating across multiple internal departments to achieve communication and analyst relationship objectives and programs.
- Experience in using content management systems, databases, and other technologies, to develop and maintain communication vehicles, such as websites, intranets, social media platforms etc.
- Proven ability to lead proactive and reactive analyst relations initiatives to achieve positive results.
- Ability to work in a global, matrixed fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to win the confidence of senior executives on communications strategy.
- Ability to manage a team through leadership skills, coaching and mentoring.
- Energetic personality, with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking and presentation skills.
- Organization, presentation, time management and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate accountability for results, and show sound business judgment/decision-making ability.
- Experience working with company marketing objectives and across business practices
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
Originally Listed and Contact Details <<Here>>
You would have a chance to be a trusted advisor to senior executives who respect analyst input. You would be taking over an existing successful program but have the opportunity to put your own stamp on it as this group continues to grow.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a paradox. You can think strategically and execute tactically. You enjoy planning and executing on longer term projects such as product launches, events, and major report evaluations; but also enjoy the short-term and unexpected, such as acquisitions and tactical deal support. You are a compelling communicator, adroit influencer, hard negotiator, and peaceful mediator. You can work with a variety of personalities and enjoy analysts and senior executives with all their idiosyncrasies and foibles. You are a natural leader but can execute on orders swiftly. You are accustomed to running your own program and don’t need much direction or handholding as others naturally look to you for AR expertise. Continue Reading →
NCR has posted the following job description for a US Analyst Relations Manager.
NCR Corporation is looking for an experienced, Strategic Analyst Relations professional to help expand our existing analyst relations initiatives. The Analyst Relations Manager will be responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships between NCR businesses and key analysts to promote NCR’s solutions and strategies and position NCR as a thought leader. The individual will work across NCR functions including marketing, product development and communications to create and implement cohesive and consistent analyst relations programs for NCR’s Retail, Travel, Entertainment, Healthcare, and Services businesses. The position is part of the Business Intelligence team and will also work closely with Market and Competitive Intelligence professionals to help disseminate and leverage market and competitive intelligence across NCR. Continue Reading →