- IIAR Webinar - UP and to the RIGHT: Strategy and Tactics of Analyst Influence – 16th April
Time: 3pm (BST), 4pm (CET), 10am (EST)
Presented by the author, Richard Stiennon, of “UP and to the RIGHT”, the first book written to guide technology marketers and executives in their journey to the Leaders Quadrant. This book is required reading for anyone responsible for leading and growing a technology firm. Topics explained in depth include: Leveraging Social Media, the Influence Pyramid, the creation of Magic Quadrants, responding to the MQ Questionnaire, the analyst day, the analyst inquiry, and the analyst briefing. Register now to attend this IIAR Webinar.
- IIAR Webinar covering AR and Sales – May 2014
Date and details coming soon.
- IIAR Webinar with ARInsights – May 2014 (Date to be confirmed) – Covering ARInsights AR Automation tools - Details to follow soon.
- IIAR Webinars are open to all IIAR Members, new members are especially welcome. Please contact us here if you wish to join the Webinar or join the IIAR
- UK London Forum – “The Future of Analyst Relations in the Changing World” – 20th May 2014
Date: 20th May 2014
Time: 08:30 (BST)
Venue: London – Address to be confirmed – watch out for details.
Agenda – We are going to do something different for this UK Forum – a Breakfast event in central London.
Registration is from 8.15am, with the event itself starting at 8.30am and will finish by 9.45am.
There will be just one subject – “The Future of Analyst Relations in the Changing World of Analysts, Media and Influencers”. Rather than having a guest speaker, we plan to run it as a roundtable, although we are lobbying senior AR folks to turn up. We know from experience that members have strong and often very well informed views on this subject so come along and make it a real success. We are happy to receive your comments, thoughts and input before the Webinar, send to here. Register for this event here.
- UK Forum Schedule for 2014 - Save the dates in your diary now!
Note the July date is for the IIAR (not-to-miss) Summer Party. Let’s make it bigger than last year!
- IIAR German Chapter
Here is an outline of the events planned by the IIAR German Chapter – Watch out for more details.
- New IIAR Events are being planned outside of the UK – ***Watch this space***
Upcoming discussion groups and panels
- New IIAR discussion groups and panel events being scheduled
*** Watch this space ***
Upcoming AR Cafés
- Watch this space for the next IIAR Café