- IIAR Webinar: Progressive Digital Media Group Acquires CurrentAnalysis Inc.
Date and Time: 5th September 2014 at 4pm BST, 5pm CET, 11am EST
Summary: On the 30 July 2014, the Board of Progressive Digital Media Group Plc, the provider of high quality premium business information to the consumer and technology markets, confirmed their acquisition of CurrentAnalysis Inc. We will be joined by their CEO and others who will present and discuss their acquisition; during which they will cover – Strategy, Business Models, Clients Served, Value Proposition and ultimately “Why should AR care?”
Save the Date and Register <<HERE>>
- IIAR Webinars are open to all IIAR Members, new members are especially welcome. Please contact us here if you wish to join the Webinar or join the IIAR
- IIAR – EMEA Service Providers AR Virtual Chapter – 9th Sept 14
Time: 4pm BST, 5pm CET, 6pm EET
Location: IIAR Webinar – Register <<Here>>
Lead: Maria Forss – Director, Industry Analyst & Media Relations at Tieto, Finland.
This is the first meeting of the new “IIAR – EMEA Service Providers AR Virtual Chapter”. With an objective to hold meetings once every two months and bring together AR professionals from Service Provider companies across Europe with a varied agenda.
- The IIAR Christmas Party – 9th December 2014
Save the date in your diary. To be held in central London at a great venue, not to be missed. Details to follow.
- UK Forum Schedule for 2014
The UK Forum schedule is currently the subject of a member survey to ensure it meets members needs. Remember to have your say and vote via the email request.
- IIAR German Chapter
- November 2014 (date TBC) – IIAR Germany Stammtisch event. What out for details
- New IIAR Events are being planned outside of the UK – ***Watch this space***
Upcoming discussion groups and panels
- New IIAR discussion groups and panel events being scheduled
*** Watch this space ***
Upcoming AR Cafés
- Watch this space for the next IIAR Café