- IIAR Webinar – Next-Generation Global Services – The Complex Role of Technology - 19th March 2014 - Everest Group is to provide an IIAR Webinar covering the Market trends in BPO and ITO Services with a deep dive on selected markets. Everest Group is an advisor to business leaders on the next generation of global services, who have a worldwide reputation for helping Global 1000 firms dramatically improve their performance by optimizing their front-, mid-, and back-office business services. Research areas covered include a range of information technology, business processes, locations, and service delivery models. You are promised an insightful Webinar. Please register for this IIAR Webinar here. Full details of the event are available here.The Webinar will be open to all IIAR Members, new members are especially welcome. Please contact us here if you wish to join the Webinar or join the IIAR.
- IIAR Webinar with OutSell Inc. - 26th March 2014 @ 4pm GMT - Outsell VP, Harry Henry, will provide an early look at how results for 2013 wound up for the IT Research players as well as the main forces weighing on the overall business information markets. He will also review how the widespread availability of data, impact of social media and wave of marketing automation start-ups has affected all market research organizations.
- IIAR Webinar with ARInsights - April 2014 (Date to be confirmed) – Covering ARInsights AR Automation tools - Details to follow soon.
- UK Forum Schedule for 2014 - Save the dates in your diary now!
Note the July date is for the IIAR (Not to Miss) Summer Party – the rain will stop, eventually!
- IIAR UK Forum, 5th March 2014 – Ethics and Social Media - The IIAR is holding a UK Forum, in London, on the 5th March 2014, with 2 panels to discuss “Ethics in the Analyst Industry” and the “Value of Social Media in Analyst Engagements”. Both topics overlap and are at the forefront of today’s Analyst Relations practice. Free to attend for all IIAR Members, new members may join here or contact the IIAR to purchase a “seat” for the Forum. Just make sure you SAVE the DATE.
- IIAR US Chapter, 11th March in Santa Clara, CA and 19th March in Boston, MA.
The IIAR will be in attendance at the AR Luncheons at IDC Directions 2014 on March 11 in Santa Clara, CA and March 19 in Boston, MA. Please come by the IIAR table and say hello to John Gallagher of Brunswick Group in Santa Clara and Alyssa Gilmore of Bloomberg in Boston.
- New IIAR Events are being planned outside of the UK
***Watch this space***
Upcoming discussion groups and panels
- New IIAR discussion groups and panel events being scheduled
*** Watch this space ***
Upcoming AR Cafés
- Watch this space for the next IIAR Café