CGI Analyst Relations (AR) sits within the Strategic Industry Consulting team – a global expert team that helps CGI business units to win and grow aligned to the three year plan. AR’s objective is to support the business by building and maintaining positive, informed relationships between key industry analysts and CGI executives / subject matter experts (SMEs) in order to drive positive preference for CGI with the critical influencer community.
IPsoft is looking for an exceptional Analyst Relations Manager to join its AR team.
Amelia, their industry-leading cognitive agent, is an artificial intelligence platform that makes it possible to automate knowledge work across a broad range of functions. Exposed to the same information as any new hire, she can quickly apply her knowledge to solve queries in a wide range of business processes. With Amelia able to shoulder the burden of tedious, often laborious tasks, she partners with human coworkers to achieve new levels of productivity and service quality.
This role will primarily focus on Industry Analyst Relations with the ability to manage additional focus areas as the business requires. The role requires working closely with members of leadership and marketing teams to inform and influence industry analysts, including building required internal consensus. The role requires careful cross company collaboration and requires both strategic thinking and practical execution: Continue Reading →
Symantec, one of the leaders in cybersecurity, looking for a Sr. Manager of Analyst Relations for EMEA based in London to join our team and help shape the future of enterprise and consumer security by leading the strategy and execution of Analyst Relations programs in EMEA to further our most strategic company initiatives.
The successful candidate will have a hearty appetite for leading through change, a curiosity in tech innovation and proven success managing AR programs and corporate issues. Clear, concise communication and great relationship building skills are a must. This person is not only adept with current market trends, AR Best Practices and strategic thinking and planning with a knowledge of the current security industry analyst landscape in region, but is also graceful working with company spokespeople and senior executives.
Here’s what you would be doing:
- Lead the AR strategy for the EMEA region in conjunction with Global Head of AR
- Oversee planning and execution of all day-to-day regional AR activities, including:
- Keeping up a drumbeat of regional analyst interactions – briefings, Inquiries, strategic engagements, etc.
- Oversight of AR activities at all regional events we attend
- Drive /host analyst get-togethers and events for regional PMs and execs
- Cover assigned AR technology practice areas as required
- Serve as first-touch AR regional spokesperson / liaison with all key analysts, building 1:1 relationships
- Identify and work directly with EMEA business and product spokespeople for all regional analyst interactions
- AR Budget management in region
Here’s what Symantec is seeking:
- BA/BS in Communications, Journalism or related degree preferred
- Excellent demonstrable experience in running a regional analyst relations program for a security technology vendor
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines with limited resources
- Proven communicator, adept at telling the company and product story at a high level
- Ability to multi-task and quickly prioritize projects and communicate priorities to stakeholders
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, and project management skills
- Proven record of budget management
- A ROI-driven definition of strategies and tactics
- A fun, team-oriented and energetic individual
- Some travel required.
For more information please contact the IIAR Community Manager Maria Ashton
mashton at analystrelations dot org
Nutanix is seeking a Global Analyst Relations Director, based in California. For more information and to apply please see below
The Manager/Senior Manager of the Analyst Relations Market Strategy team will oversee, develop, and execute a range of projects and programs for one of our product lines while helping to manage the relationships with some of the top industry analysts. This is a great opportunity to work with the Salesforce Market Strategy team in a role with huge potential for growth. This position will accelerate and evolve the existing analyst relations program, helping the company to:
- Develop more strategic relationships with our growing community of analysts, market luminaries, and influencers
- Provide Product Management with strategic consultation on products and services
- Partner with the Sales Enablement organization, assisting in driving deals with analyst support
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Corporate Marketing to deliver content and programs to drive lead generation
- Broaden visibility of the company, its strategy, and core products
The position requires a commitment to innovation in the technology industry, understanding of the enterprise software and cloud computing spaces, and established relationships with industry analysts. Clear, concise, and consistent communication skills are a must. Additionally, open communication across other members of the Market Strategy team is an essential requirement for the role, as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize while maintaining a sense of humor is required.
- Provide end-to-end management of strategy, analyst relationships, and execution for a product line
- Own the fast paced coordination of setting up meetings, tours, analyst days, Salesforce events, and news briefings
- Be a trusted partner internally with the ability to staff analyst meetings and tours, provide first level feedback to spokespeople and senior executives, share thoughtful notes with stakeholders, own follow-up, suggest next steps, and contribute to strategy
- Ability to create briefing documents and maintain contact both internally and externally
- Understand the value of marketing back to build relationships with internal clients and stakeholders
- Partner internally to build and deliver great content and assets, good judgment on quality of content and who would find it useful, and the ability to measure effectiveness of content
- Demonstrate excellent judgment for company’s best interest, strong situational analysis, and the ability to negotiate
- Be a great team player – willing to jump in and help others, take on new responsibilities and projects
Willingness and ability to travel 25-40% of the time across North America
- BA/BS degree from 4 year college/university
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in Analyst Relations in the technology industry
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, and project management skills
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines with limited resources
- Ability to multi-task and quickly prioritize projects and communicate priorities to stakeholders
- High level of energy, enthusiastic team player, and dedication to excellence
- No ego – we are a small, dynamic team and everyone pitches in to get the job done
- A positive, flexible attitude and a sense of humor are essential
- Previous experience in Analyst Relations, Investor Relations, Product Marketing, or Public Relations
- CRM, enterprise software and/or cloud computing experience
- Established relationships with industry analysts or influencers
- Appreciation of wine, cheese and chocolate
Manage the global AR program. The successful candidate must have a firm grasp of the analyst industry and its unique concerns as it pertains to the IT enablement of businesses, as well as the ability to be an effective influencer to the entire relevant analyst community. This position requires 5+ years of experience working in or with leading analyst consulting organization at senior levels, including Forrester, Gartner, IDC and Ovum. The AR manager will craft a cohesive analyst outreach and nurture program and ensure the optimum level of company interaction across all relevant coverage areas in horizontal and vertical markets. The AR manager will track, review, summarize and distribute relevant research reports and ensure inclusion and optimum coverage for Enterprise software. The AR manager will drive an aggressive program to both maintain positive coverage in areas such as multi-channel capture, Robotic Process Automation, Case Management, Mobile, eSignature, Customers Communications and Smart Process Apps, as well as identify new areas of inclusion in enterprise software’s broad product line. The AR manager will track key industry trends, and advise on areas of concern or interest. Daily analyst interaction contact will be a combination of face to face, email and on the phone.
- Handle and coordinate requests for research participation; schedule briefings with proper Enterprise software SME.
- Track/manage publish dates for key Gartner MQ and Forrester Wave reports (including Dynamic Case Management, Multichannel Capture, Smart Process Apps, Business Process Management, among others.)
- Work with Product Marketing to complete responses, build presentations, conduct demos, etc.
- Arrange and participate in briefings, track activity and ensure appropriate follow up is conducted in a timely basis.
- Support internal requests for competitive intelligence, or research reports from Product Marketing
- 5+ years in the Enterprise Software industry
- Ability to interface internally and externally with CxO level executives
- Strong leadership skills and ability to coordinate, plan and execute cross functionally
- Strong influence skills in persuading highly opinionated analysts
- Strong relationship building skills in foster productive, favorable relationships with analyst firms and key analysts
- Strong verbal communications and writing skills
- Must be a strategic thinker with solid market and technology expertise
- Ability to multitask multiple, competing priorities
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset, anticipates problems, presents solutions
- Sense of urgency and drive for results
- Service orientation and collaborative approach to getting work done
- Ability to work within a global team strategically and tactically understanding cultural differences
- International experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English – other languages of interest
- Miscellaneous research and special projects
Key Performance Indicators:
- Grow the number of positive analyst relationships quarter over quarter
- Inclusion and coverage in key analyst reports
- Build brand awareness across all key analyst organizations
- Establish enterprise software as the a consistent analyst recommendation in all relevant market
- Degree minimum
- Advanced degree desirable
- Irvine, California, United States
The Analyst Relations Manager will play a vital role in communicating and engaging with the industry analysts and influencers who cover Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Security software and services business. Security is a core strategic business for Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), and as such this role will have high visibility inside and outside the company. The Analyst Relations Manager will play an important role in shaping the perception of HPE’s Security business, influencing analyst ratings and recommendations, ultimately impacting sales and performance of the business. Continue Reading →
Edelman Silicon Valley or San Francisco is currently seeking a Senior Account Supervisor to join its Analyst Relations (AR) team. The Senior Account Supervisor (SAS) will help manage the Analyst Relations clients to ensure that AR programs support larger account strategies.
The AR SAS exhibits excellence in all areas of analyst relations, including development of strategic client plans and professional relationships with industry analyst contacts. This person should be adept at recognizing opportunities to accelerate or take client agendas in new directions, working with team members to collaborate on ideas for new programs. The AR SAS will provide strategic counsel and anticipate client needs, providing superior client service.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking an Industry Analyst Relations Manager for Security Software and Services
The Analyst Relations Manager will play a vital role in communicating and engaging with the industry analysts and influencers who cover Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Security software and services business. Security is a core strategic business for Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), and as such this role will have high visibility inside and outside the company. The Analyst Relations Manager will play an important role in shaping the perception of HPE’s Security business, influencing analyst ratings and recommendations, ultimately impacting sales and performance of the business.
This position will report to the Communications team lead for HPE’s Security business, part of HPE’s Global Communications organization.
This individual will be responsible for all industry analyst relations engagement and activity for HPE’s Security software and services business.
Continue Reading →
Senior Manager, Global Analyst Relations – Automation Anywhere
The Senior Manager of Global Analyst Relations is a self-starter with a passion for results-driven analyst relations proven by a track record in a complementary area such as enterprise software, process automation or IT business transformation for the digital economy. Day to day, this position will:Define, develop and measure valuable two-way relationships with analysts worldwide
Drive broader and deeper coverage of differentiatd customer benefits, solutions and use cases
Provide management with outside-in input to strategies, products and services, drawing from industry trends, competitive landscapes and analyst message tests/advisory
Team with marketing, PR and sales to improve messaging and sales enablement
Broaden visibility of the company and help hone its voice across regions and marketsThis position works to build, support and measure external relationships, related marketing initiatives and detailed program plans in support of Automation Anywhere business objectives. The position requires frequent contact with industry influencers and all levels of Automation Anywhere, channel and customer spokespeople. The ideal candidate has 5 to 8 years’ experience in analyst relations, strong written and verbal communications skills, active listening skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects on time and on budget.
This position is based at company headquarters in San Jose, CA, USA. Candidates must be local.
For more information please click here
Edelman Silicon Valley is currently seeking an Account Supervisor to join its Analyst Relations (AR) team.
The Account Supervisor (AS) will help manage the AR team and clients to ensure that Analyst Relations programs support larger account strategies. The AR AS exhibits excellence in all areas of analyst relations, including development of strategic client plans and professional relationships with industry analyst contacts. This person should be adept at recognizing opportunities to accelerate or take client agendas in new directions, working with team members to collaborate on ideas for new programs. The AR AS will provide strategic counsel and anticipate client needs, providing superior client service.
You will lead the global analyst relations discipline within the global integrated communications team. This is a newly-established discipline and of strategic importance for Philips, insofar as we are increasingly moving into the technology space, where industry analysts have significant influence over customer buying decisions.
You will be responsible for creating a global plan targeting the most relevant/impactful analysts, which will require you to work very closely with the business group leaders, to acquire a deep understanding of our product and solution offerings and those of our competitors. You will also be expected to collaborate with other disciplines within Philips, including marketing and media relations, to help ensure that positive analyst reports/comments are fully leveraged with customers, the media and other key influencers. Furthermore, you will:
Deloitte Global, Global Analyst Relations Manager
Global Analyst Relations (AR) is a highly specialized discipline within Deloitte. The AR team is entrusted with owning and managing Deloitte’s relationships with the analyst community on a global basis. The relationships are considered protected and of high value as analysts impact client buying decisions, rate, rank and report on our business, influence our brand and reputation, and provide advice to the business in shaping and directing marketing messages and firm strategies. AR programs are managed on a global, cross-functional and cross-industry basis to ensure the accurate and consistent positioning to maintain and advance our leadership position with the analysts. It is estimated that team activity impacts $3-6B in revenue and the team interfaces at the highest executive level of the firm across all businesses, geographies and industries
Advance the company’s mission to attain and sustain position and recognition as the leader in the customer experience market by facilitating a strategic analyst relations program. Continue Reading →
Part-time position available for IIAR Community and Marketing Manager, approximately 2 days per week. Reporting to the IIAR Board with the objective of serving and growing the membership. Continue Reading →
At Box, we’re rethinking – and disrupting – the traditional enterprise software markets. Box is at the heart of major shifts in consumerization of IT, new worker expectations and having secure access and management of business content. We’ve got 37 million users, 47,000 paying customers, and a partner ecosystem that includes a who’s who of the industry including IBM, Microsoft, Salesforce, and more.
We are looking for a candidate who is truly passionate about how technology is changing the way we work. Ideally, the candidate spent time in Analyst Relations, Product Marketing, Marketing Communications or other related functional areas. You should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have demonstrated strong leadership skills, creativity, and strengths in marketing messaging, positioning and operationalizing the AR programs. We value collaboration, a penchant for aiming high and a can-do attitude. Continue Reading →
- Helps build and deliver a results-oriented AR program that supports OpenText’s business goals through a strategic approach to expanding and strengthening the company’s relationship and reputation with analysts
- Leads planning, execution and measurement of an AR program and analyst engagement strategy supporting individual Business Units and/or product categories that results in: increased awareness and understanding of OpenText’s strategy and offerings, enhanced perception of OpenText, favorable and accurate portrayal of OpenText to analysts’ clients as well as in analyst research, evaluations, speaking engagements, blogs and tweets
- Develops and evolves relationships with top-tier analysts while ensuring these analysts as well as the broader analyst community are apprised of key OpenText news, product strategy and customer wins in a timely manner, often before the information is made publically available
- Creates and implements communication strategies to deliver consistent, credible messages to analysts both proactively and on an ongoing basis
- Organizes and manages regular interactions with analysts (briefings, inquiries, consultations, etc.)
- Counsels spokespeople on how to enhance their communication and relationships with key analysts
- Integrates analyst engagement into all appropriate company activities such as major announcements, product launches and company events
- Drives analyst engagements to help shape OpenText’s product direction and strategy
- Partners with sales and sales enablement organizations to assist in driving deals with analyst support
- Manages analyst participation at OpenText events as well as company presence at analyst conferences
- Makes internal stakeholders aware of analyst validation of OpenText’s capabilities and position
- Builds relationships and works effectively with a wide range of internal teams, including executive leadership, sales, product marketing, product development and corporate communications
- Project manages multiple short- and long-duration projects simultaneously
We are now looking to bolster our team with the addition of a Senior Account Executive to support us on a range of exciting clients and campaigns.
You’ll have a strong interest in technology and a passion for media and communications. We are looking for people who have their finger on the pulse within the technology sector, have a natural ability to multi-task and hit deadlines, and who are confident in their writing and reporting skills. Equally as important is ambition and fun spirit coupled with a strong desire to work as part of a highly successful and growing team. If you work hard and like to consistently exceed expectations, this is the job for you. Continue Reading →
As SimpliVity continues its hyper-growth, we seek an experienced, passionate, organized and highly motivated Analyst Relations director to help lead the company to a new level of global awareness and recognition. Continue Reading →