The enfant terrible of the industry analysis industry (with maybe a very traditional business model, see The mysterious HfS business model… revealed) will provide an update to IIAR Members on Horses for Sources Research. Presented by HfS founder, Chief Analyst Officer and twice IIAR Analyst of The Year (in 2011 and 2010) Phil Fersht (LinkedIn, @pfersht) and Barbra McGann, EVP Research (LinkedIn, @SheridanMcGann).
- About HfS
- Today’s Analyst Industry
- Aligning the Future of Tech with the Future of Research
- The HfS Blueprint methodology and how it’s shaping the future analyst model
- Wrap-up: Where do we go from here?
This webinar is open to IIAR members, non members should contact the IIAR Community Manager
- HfS Research and Sylvan Advisory combine to form HfS Consulting – a service line of HfS Research
- Around Phil Fersht from HfS Research in 10 Questions
- Around Tom Reuner from HfS Research in 10 questions
- IIAR Webinar – A Fiery Fireside Chat with R “Ray” Wang of Constellation Research and Phil Fersht of HfS (recap here)
- The IIAR Analyst of The Year 2011 was Phil Fersht / HfS Research
- The IIAR Analyst of The Year 2010 was Phil Fersht / HfS
- From the horse’s mouth