The first NYC IIAR Summer Party was a smashing success. Some stats:
- 7 Members from Accenture, HGS, Radware, Spotlight AR and Wipro
- 9 Prospects
- 3 Analysts
- 3 Agency Executives
- 8 Enterprise Firms represented
- Connections forged. Questions discussed. Networking in action. Possible new chapters forming.
Why the IIAR NYC Summer Party – I wanted an event stateside. I haven’t been able to fly over for the IIAR London parties. Change starts with me.
Why join the IIAR? For me, it is a chance to discuss AR best practices and challenges in a more formal way than simply networking or responding to questions on Linked In. I get to hone my networking, party throwing, and collaboration technology skills. I get out of my comfort zone to think about new ways of executing AR strategically.
What’s next for the NYC IIAR Chapter – some ideas – a monthly gathering, a holiday event, a more formal exchange of ideas with programming, office tours. Chapter members please weigh in on your desires. Non chapter members, please join in the conversation and join the IIAR @ www.analystrelations.org
- 1st Ever IIAR NYC Summer Party
- [INVITATION] Calling all NYC based AR Professionals and Analysts
- IIAR Webinar: the state of Advisor Relations: Europe (13 Dec) and North America (14 Dec)
- New! US-based IIAR Networking Events in November and December
- IIAR Opportunity at IDC Directions in Santa Clara and Boston