(This post is cross-posted on the SoftwareInsider blog.)
Eight Major Influencer Types Exist Today
Analyst relations, public relations, influencer relations and other interested parties have witnessed the rapidly evolving and emerging buy-side and market influencer models. In the past, eight influencer types followed five distinct traits (see Figure 1):
- Fame. Awareness, notoriety, perceived market status.
- Fortune. Billing rates, wealth, earnings.
- Market impact. Buy-side decisions making, sell-side product direction.
- Personal impact. Individual decisions, behaviour changes.
- Initial business model. Revenue drivers, monetization strategy.
Figure 1. Five Traits Of The Major Influencer Types
Filed under: AR debates | Tagged: Academics, analyst relations, analyst strategy, authors, event producers, IIAR, industry analysts, influencer relations, management consultants, media moguls, peer to peer faciliators, R “Ray” Wang;, rwang0, Software Insider, SoftwareInsider, training gurus, Trends, vendor strategy | 9 Comments »