Edelman has an opening, in the Seattle or Portland office, for a seasoned Analyst Relations (AR) practitioner within the PNW technology practice. We are seeking a Senior Account Supervisor to join our growing team of talented and collaborative communications professionals who provide a diverse client base with expert counsel in analyst relations, communications & event planning, content development, and media and influencer engagement.
The Senior Account Supervisor role will have a deep understanding of the AR landscape and the ability to leverage AR strategies to support PR and digital team counterparts. As a Senior Account Supervisor on the AR team, you will also have the opportunity to help drive new business and marketing efforts, as well as lend support to team across practice areas, which makes interest and comfort in driving PR programs as well as AR efforts highly desired.
- Build and execute strategic AR programs to increase analyst awareness of client strategy, product portfolio and executive team
- Drive coordination with stakeholders and PR/social team members for integrated execution of client initiatives
- Help lead new business initiatives for the AR team, uncovering prospects and managing the RPF process
- As needed, help lead and drive PR programs for clients as our PNW technology practice continues its rapid growth path
- Oversee financial and operational performance of multiple accounts simultaneously, ensuring quality work, deadline and budget adherence, and that plan creation and execution map to goals
- Counsel clients and troubleshoot client and internal issues, providing strategic counsel in partnership with senior managers (VP, SVP)
- Work seamlessly with external agency partners (e.g., advertising agency, promotions agency) as part of integrated marketing team
- Act as local client-facing representative of larger AR team, attending planning meetings, client events and updates as necessary
- Demonstrate writing excellence when crafting internal and client materials and correspondence
- Use relationships with analyst influencers and internal business partners to meet client needs
- Supervise staff in multiple offices by mentoring, motivating, coaching, consistently providing feedback, holding them accountable and conducting their reviews
- Introduce clients to new capabilities, initiate new business process and display strong presentation skills during client pitches
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of leadership skills; set and pursue stretch goals
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Edelman’s values (Quality, Integrity, Respect, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Mutual Benefits) and Code of Ethics and Business Conduct