The IIAR is a grassroots movement ; we encourage and support members in forming IIAR Working Groups to convene together, discuss and drive agendas for the benefit of the AR community.
New workgroups should be submitted to the IIAR Board. Membership of a group is open to any IIAR member: all members are encouraged to participate in at least one.
To join a workgroup or submit one, just use the form below.
The current groups are as follow:
- Objective: create a community, conversations and networking around the Sourcing Advisor Relations profession.
- Led by: by Wendy Shlensky / VP Analyst and Advisor Relations, HGS (LinkedIn, @WLS26) and Ed Gyurko (LinkedIn, @edgyurko).
- Posts on Sourcing Advisory Relations
- Objective: providing recommendations on the skills required by AR professionals and renewing the IIAR Certification programme
- Led by: Josh Seerattan (@JoshSeerattan, LinkedIn) and Tom Buttle (LinkedIn, @Tom_Buttle)
- Objective: run the IIAR Analyst Of The Year and AR Professional of the Year
- Led by: By Tom Buttle (LinkedIn, @Tom_Buttle) and (@aniruddho, LinkedIn)
Past or dormant IIAR working groups
- Analyst firms — improving the relationship and communication with analyst firms.
- Measurement — providing guidance and recommendations to AR professionals on measuring the effectiveness of analyst relations.
- Surveys — surveying members on key AR-related issues.