Innovation, innovation! Non profit organisation requires an Interim Market Intelligence Manager to lead the Market Intelligence Team and build the organisation’s understanding of markets, technologies and innovations and how these will and can be disrupted in the future. You will develop strategies for bringing key players together to kickstart the creation of a new industry of innovation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent front line management to the members of the Market Intelligence team.
- Support the organisation’s New Market Opportunities Programme, leading on the identification of future markets and strategy development for realisation of these markets.
- Support the organisation’s strategy development, including identification of future priorities in the advanced urban services sector.
- Lead on deliverables for commercial and research projects.
- Own and deliver the internal market scanning processes and the horizon scanning programme.
- Support and represent the thought leadership activities as one of the organisation’s lead experts for the state of the industry.
- Build, lead and manage the Market Intelligence Team in delivery of market analysis, research and strategy for projects across the organisation.
- Support business development, project planning and resource management for external opportunities related to Market Intelligence.
- Drive team productivity and quality of the team’s deliverables, including quality control.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- BA required; preference for advanced degrees and for background in social sciences, engineering or natural sciences.
- Previous demonstrable experience managing high performing teams towards successful delivery of projects.
- Demonstrable experience in developing credible market intelligence for decisions making and for national dissemination.
- Experience in market analysis within public services, infrastructure or technology-related sectors.
- Experience in digital or innovation strategy and roadmap development in a multi stakeholder environment.
- Experience working in an innovation environment and comfort working under ambiguous or fast-changing project parameters.
- Demonstrable skills in communication and stakeholder management.
- Collaborative working style and comfort working in teams.
- You can also be considered for the permanent role
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.