Analysts are recognizing Microsoft for its remarkable transformation and at the same time there is an explosion of digital transformation research. As a result, we are looking for a technologically perceptive individual to craft and execute our analyst engagement strategy for Business Applications. Satya Nadella has identified business applications as one of Microsoft’s five customer-focused solution areas. Satya along with our cloud leaders understand how each business process can and is being digitized. Dynamics 365 and LinkedIn Business Solutions are core to our success. Analysts recognize the business disruption opportunity as well. As a result, many industry experts are crafting research to help customers choose the right strategy, the right technology and the implementation best practices. The ideal candidate will foster the right relationships and a strategic advisor to ensure Microsoft’s presence and positive perceptions in this research.
If you have a passion for driving thought-leadership initiatives and love the art and science of building industry relationships, we’d love to talk with you. You are known as a strategic advisor, and a knowledgeable business partner. You are optimistic, willing to try new approaches, have the desire to learn and the resilience to press on.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Build the Business Applications Analyst Relations program
• Effectively manage research across a diverse set of firms, including Gartner, Constellation and Forrester
• Curate competitive insights based on analyst perceptions and research
• Partner closely with PR, marketing, engineering and sales teams
• Measure success and learn from missteps
• 5+ years industry experience in marketing, sales enablement, or communications
• Strong and creative communication skills
• Technical aptitude with the ability to quickly extract, synthesize, and translate the geeky stuff to business transformation ideas
• A passion for rethinking convention and evangelizing new concepts and ideas
• Interpersonal skills to support existing and enhance new relationships with colleagues, executives and industry analysts
• Knowledge of digital marketing and field sales organizations
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, computer science or marketing