Analysts are recognizing Microsoft for its remarkable transformation. Beyond our tech innovations in cloud, data and AI, they appreciate our customer centricity, new culture and growth mindset. Data and AI are foundational to helping achieve the company’s mission of “empowering every person and organization on the planet to achieve more”. And the company is investing deeply in these areas to build solutions to help customers transform their businesses. As a result, we are expanding our analyst relations team to focus on data and AI.
We believe the core currency of any business is the ability to convert data into AI that drives a competitive advantage. Microsoft’s data products and services, which includes SQL Server, Azure SQL DB, and Azure Cosmos DB, are at the heart of this strategy. Microsoft has been recognized by industry analysts, in multiple reports, as a leader for our execution and vision for data & AI. Customers rely on these analyst reports, and on the guidance provided by industry analysts, to understand how Microsoft can empower their organization to achieve more.
As an ideal candidate, you have a passion for data, analytics, AI and understand the power of the cloud. You love driving strategy, building relationships and appreciate the power of a team. You are optimistic, willing to try new approaches, have the desire to learn and the resilience to press on.
Initial priorities working across analyst firms to:
• Strategically engage with analysts to bring insight to Microsoft strategies
• Successfully manage the research instruments such as Magic Quadrants, Waves and analyst blogs.
• Think beyond product capability, work across teams to help analysts understand our solution approach integrating cloud, data and AI.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or Information Technology
• 7+ years of technical communications, PR, and/or marketing experience
• MBA preferred.
• 5+ years of hands on technology experience in an Power User, Tech Hobbyist, IT or developer capacity or demonstrated capacity to get hands on with technology and learn, quickly.
• Broad understanding of analysts, their research and building strong relationships.
• Excellent communications, writing and project management skills
• Broad marketing and or technology program management experience preferred
• Candidates should have a proven track record of cross-group collaboration, the ability to influence executives, corporate and field teams, business maturity and grace under pressure.