Join David Black (LinkedIn), Gartner‘s Managing Vice President for Methodologies and Customer Engagement for an interactive conversation on the industry’s most famous and talked about research methodology -the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
In this discussion moderated by Ludovic Leforestier, Influencer Relations Director at Criteo and IIAR Board Member(LinkedIn, @lludovic), David will cover how the largest industry analyst firm plans which market to cover, what the methodology entails and involves, how it ensures impartiality and accuracy.
We’ll also cover the impact of Gartner Peer Insights and touch on the recent addition of Gartner‘s Customer Choice Awards.
Don’t miss out, register today. Note this event is free for IIAR Members and is restricted to Analyst Relations Professionals only, all attendees will need to register with a company email address and will also be required to identify themselves upon dialling in. If you would like to attend in person you may do so, however the face to face discussion is subject to the same rules as the Webinar. If you have any queries on this event please use the contact form below.
When: Thursday 7th September 2017, 1600 -1700 BST ***NOTE: NEW DATE***
- The slides and recordings are available on Huddle for IIAR Members > 1709_Gartner_methodologies
- [GUEST POST] IIAR Webinar: ‘Tis the season for Gartner Methodologies
- IIAR Webinar: Gartner Research Methodologies including the Magic Quadrant
- The IIAR Tragic Quadrant for 2017
- Constellation and the curse of the quadrant
- Do you need to pay Gartner to be in the Magic Quadrant?
- Who’s really shaping the digital future?
- The IIAR “Tragic Quadrant”
- [GUEST POST] Analysts’ Dirty Little Secrets
- Wrap-up: Netscout vs. Gartner re. Magic Quadrant positioning
- [GUEST POST] #Visionaries, #Disruptors and Complete Lunatics
- Is there Really Magic in the MQ?
- IIAR Webinar – Gartner Magic Quadrant Enhancements 2013
- Examining The New Gartner Interactive Magic Quadrant
- [Guest Post] Why IT Vendors Should Take Industry Analysts (More) Seriously
- [GUEST POST] Big Dogs don’t yap: the secret ingredient for MQ success
- [GUEST POST] Timing is everything
- Gartner publishes MQ FAQ
- Gartner details the MQ process
- Downfall: Gartner MQ and learnings
- Is shooting on the referee productive?
- IIAR publishes Best Practice Paper on Managing the Gartner MQ
- MQs, accreditation and a debate on IT services – all in the same evening
- Gartner engages in debates on their blog