Symantec, one of the leaders in cybersecurity, looking for a Sr. Manager of Analyst Relations for EMEA based in London to join our team and help shape the future of enterprise and consumer security by leading the strategy and execution of Analyst Relations programs in EMEA to further our most strategic company initiatives.
The successful candidate will have a hearty appetite for leading through change, a curiosity in tech innovation and proven success managing AR programs and corporate issues. Clear, concise communication and great relationship building skills are a must. This person is not only adept with current market trends, AR Best Practices and strategic thinking and planning with a knowledge of the current security industry analyst landscape in region, but is also graceful working with company spokespeople and senior executives.
Here’s what you would be doing:
- Lead the AR strategy for the EMEA region in conjunction with Global Head of AR
- Oversee planning and execution of all day-to-day regional AR activities, including:
- Keeping up a drumbeat of regional analyst interactions – briefings, Inquiries, strategic engagements, etc.
- Oversight of AR activities at all regional events we attend
- Drive /host analyst get-togethers and events for regional PMs and execs
- Cover assigned AR technology practice areas as required
- Serve as first-touch AR regional spokesperson / liaison with all key analysts, building 1:1 relationships
- Identify and work directly with EMEA business and product spokespeople for all regional analyst interactions
- AR Budget management in region
Here’s what Symantec is seeking:
- BA/BS in Communications, Journalism or related degree preferred
- Excellent demonstrable experience in running a regional analyst relations program for a security technology vendor
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines with limited resources
- Proven communicator, adept at telling the company and product story at a high level
- Ability to multi-task and quickly prioritize projects and communicate priorities to stakeholders
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, and project management skills
- Proven record of budget management
- A ROI-driven definition of strategies and tactics
- A fun, team-oriented and energetic individual
- Some travel required.
For more information please contact the IIAR Community Manager Maria Ashton
mashton at analystrelations dot org