The IIAR mainframe has been humming once again… and the IIAR Analyst of the Year 2016 winners will be announced tomorrow (6th December 2016) at the IIAR Christmas Party in London. Last year’s vote was a close run thing, with a number of analysts fighting it out. Our winner Julie Short (LinkedIn, @JulieDShort) at Gartner just pipped several other strong contenders. This year, however, analyst relations pros have voted for a clear winner. One analyst seemingly stands out amongst all others. 2016 has been a year for revolutions. This result also promises to upset the apple cart!
The IIAR Analyst of The Year has been running since 2008, see below the past winners.
- The IIAR Analyst of the Year 2015 was Julie Short at Gartner
- The IIAR Analyst of the Year 2014 was Ray Wang / Constellation
- The IIAR Analyst Firm of the Year 2014 was Gartner
- The IIAR “Tragic Quadrant”
- The IIAR Analyst of The Year 2012 was Alex Soejarto / Gartner
- The IIAR Analyst of The Year 2011 was Phil Fersht / HfS Research
- The IIAR Analyst of The Year 2010 was Phil Fersht / HfS Research
- The IIAR Analyst of The Year 2009 was Ray Wang back then at Forrester
- The IIAR Analyst of The Year 2008 was Ray Wang / Forrester