To kickstart Q3 and the forthcoming events season, the U.K. Chapter of the IIAR has organised an evening of healthy debate, intelligent content and responsible drinking.
Agenda – Wednesday 14th September 2016 – London
- 1800: Welcome drinks
- 1815: Welcome note & update by the IIAR Board
- 1830: Tutorial: Case studies in Effective External AR support, Dominic Pannell /Buzz Method (LinkedIn, @buzzmethod)
- 1900: Panel discussion – Creating AR impact – are agencies an asset or a threat?
Chaired by Ludovic Leforestier /Bearing Point and IIAR Board (@lludovic, LinkedIn) with
- 2000: Analyst firm spotlight with Aditya Kishore / Heavy Reading (an Informa company)
- 2045: Drinking Class on Gin presented by Paulina Michelak, By The Bottle
- 2115: networking sponsored by Tenderlake and By The Bottle – Networking Through Responsible Drinking
Venue: Fleet St, London
Note that this event is open to IIAR members, the Forum is free to attend for IIAR Members (another good reason for joining the IIAR) or for non-members there is a fee of £75 that is redeemable against IIAR Membership over the next 12 months. Click here to proceed.
Forthcoming IIAR events
- 22nd G2 Crowd webinar
- 29th HfS Webinar webinar
- 4th 451 Webinar/event
- 6th Negotiating w Gartner
- 11th Analyst Tiering in Digital Market – Susan Galer
- 20th Negotiating w IDC Forum w David Treacher