1. What are your coverage areas?
Key focus areas include customer engagement strategies, the mobile mind shift, and digital transformation.
2. What’s your typical day like?
When not travelling: jogging, report writing, customer calls; but a lot of travelling.
3. Now, c’mon, tell me an AR horror story?
AR team performing as PR machine of vendor without any willingness for a two-way interaction.
4. How do you position your firm?
Selling syndicated research and consulting/advisory; end-users account for a large part of the business in addition to vendors.
5. What is your research methodology?
Primary, followed up by phone-based interviews, at times F2F discussions.
6. Any favourite AR professional you’d like to mention?
Yvonne Kaupp. Professional, good listener and communicator, very good at preparing briefings, workshops etc.
7. Tell us about one good AR practice you’ve experienced or one good AR event you’ve attended?
Listening to contrarian opinions and investigating how/why these opinions were shaped/arrived at.
8. What are your offerings and key deliverables?
Reports, blogs, tweets, presentations, workshops, consulting projects.
Recent ‘IIAR Around in 10 questions’ posts
- Around Ray Wang from Constellation in 10 questions
- Around Julie Short from Gartner in 10 questions
- Around Tom Reuner from HfS Research in 10 questions
- Around Rajesh Ranjan from Everest Group in 10 questions
- Around Cindy Jutras of Mint Jutras in 10 Questions
More posts mentioning Dan