Go beyond. At Towers Watson, we are more than individuals. We are a community focused on helping our colleagues and clients thrive and succeed. Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. With 16,000 associates around the world, we offer consulting, technology and solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management.
Corporate Marketing provides strategic and tactical marketing support for Towers Watson at the corporate, business and regional levels.
Towers Watson seeks a Technology Analyst Relations Manager to drive strategic and consistent communication programs to industry analysts. The role will work as part of a global Technology, Data & Products marketing team to build relationships with key market analysts, such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc. and to educate them about Towers Watson’s capabilities. The goal of the program is to drive positive coverage in analyst reports and analyst advocacy of Towers Watson to their end-user clients. Location(s): Washington, DC, Boston, MA, New York, NY, Chicago, IL
- Work with business and marketing leaders to plan and implement effective and measurable analyst programs that support Towers Watson’s business priorities
- Develop and implement annual analyst outreach plans
- Develop analyst-specific positioning and messaging that results in positive analyst coverage and favorable perceptions
- Regularly communicate Analyst Program initiatives to internal global leadership audiences
- Proactively communicate relevant corporate, client, product and partner news to the analyst community
- Own all the aspects of the experience of analyst related meetings and inquiries
- Drive outreach initiatives that build rapport between company spokespersons and select analysts
- Design and drive relationship building with analysts and understand their calendar of research
- Coordinate with lead executives to plan and execute analyst interactions that effectively convey Towers Watson messages.
- Collaborate with global and regional marketing teams to distribute thought leadership and news to analysts
- Develop working knowledge of Towers Watson software products and roadmaps
- Help educate Towers Watson associates, particularly sales teams, on the impact of analysts on our market and how to leverage analyst opinion in sales situations.
- 5-7 years of experience in product and services marketing for technology and related services
- Proven experience working with analyst organizations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence, and results
- Excellent internal and external client relationship management skills and solid communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with global contacts
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity
- BS / BA degree
Job ID#: 21766 – Click here to apply online